with me

it's time to love and i don't care

 

The first time Choi Minho found out he was in love with Lee Taemin, they were in the middle of a photoshoot.

Minho had to go pick some clothes to change really fast, he went to the locker room in silence. The photographer was dealing with Kibum so, well, he had time.

He was shirtless when he heard footsteps coming down from the hall. He hid quickly behind a little curtain in a corner and smiled to himself, this was so ridiculous. He prepared to jump out when the door opened and then abruptly took a step back when Taemin entered the changing room. Just, the expression in his face made him stop. He looked sad. He saw how Taemin slowly slipped himself and sat down on the floor and hid his face in his hand while he trembled. Minho was pretty sure something inside him broke and just, that was it, everything clicked in that instant. The way he felt every time Taemin told him something sweet, the little twist his stomach gave every time Taemin got too close to him or the joy it gave him every time he made the maknae laugh. He quickly  pushed the thoughts away, getting out from his hiding place and crunching down next to Taemin. He didn't say anything, he just heard when Taemin gasped in surprise as he hugged him tightly against his chest. And if I was scared, then I would be glad to tell you and walk away. But I am not lying, I am just trying to find my way in to you.

 


 

Minho didn't even noticed Taemin until he was sitting next to him, muttering something under his breath. Minho gave him a brief smile and turned his attention again to his book. It was peaceful, no awkward silences or the need to feel them, it was always peaceful with the boy. Everything was so comfortable and calm with him since the beginning and, it was just alright - it was Taemin. 

The younger boy laid his head in Minho's shoulders and muttered something again. "Hm?" Minho replied with a fake distracted tone. "I said I missed you," Taemin's voice was low and soft. Minho had left for a week to get his things sorted out so he could start shooting To The Beautiful You in a couple more weeks. Minho smiled and reached up to take the younger boy's hand without saying anything, he traced little circles in the other's palm softly, re-reading the same line of the book over and over again without actually paying attention to it. "We shouldn't be separate this long, it's not healthy," He heard the smile in Taemin's voice and he hummed in agreement. But it was just a week, he thought. The younger boy started to talk again, "You know it's not the same without you. It doesn't feel right, it's like something's missing, it's frustrating. Just, I don't know, don't go for too long. We'll probably all end up insane without you." Minho sighed and dropped the book to his lap and turned to look at the boy, smiling down at him while he ruffled his hair. "I missed you too, Taeminnie."  But what he really wanted to say was Yes I missed you so much it felt like centuries i don't want to go i want to stay i want you to stay with me please don't go please i missed you i love you

hold on, i'll be here when it's all done you know, 'cause what's the point of chasing if i can't enjoy your face

 


 

The first time they kissed wasn't so so magical like Minho imagined, but it was a start.

Minho knew it was all a performance, he knew it was for the fans, he knew it. And he still couldn't hold himself back. After the concert they gave, (After Minho watched how Jonghyun had grabbed Taemin's hair and pulled, watching them rub all over each other and enjoy it. The worst? It felt like it lasted for hours and Minho was pissed) Minho had shoved Taemin to an empty room, pushed him to the nearest wall and kissed him open mouth and wet and slick. Minho seriously thought Taemin wouldn't kiss back and he so regretted it, he should've taken things slowly and carefully, but no, he had to ruin it by being a jealous . He was genuinely surprised when Taemin kissed back, slipping his hand into the older man's back and oh, he was so stupid. Why couldn't do this any sooner? And everything was going even better when they broke apart  and Taemin whispered, "Finally" and then they started making out again. Minho swore, as he smiled into the kiss, that maybe paradise was the taste of Taemin's mouth. You know i'm gonna find a way to let you have your way with me. You know i'm gonna find the time to catch your hand and make you stay.

 


 

They had being hiding it for 3 months now and it was just hard to keep doing that, they had to tell their friends. Damn, those other three guys were almost their family, they had to tell them sooner or later. They also told them because Taemin didn't like the fact that they couldn't go at it in their dorm which, let me tell you, totally unfair.

And when they finally told them, the other three cracked a i-totally-knew-it-all-this-time smile. Then Jinki groaned and searched for his wallet and handed 20 bucks to Kibum and yeah, Taemin's jaw dropped and everything, he even blushed which was pretty ing cute. 

"We knew it," Kibum started, "you two at hiding things from us" and then the bastard had laughed at their faces like that was even funny. "I actually saw you two making out yesterday in the kitchen, that's when I found out." Jonghyun speaked up avoiding their eyes, like what he saw scarred him for like. "No surprise, you're really dense," Taemin answered with a huge grin and they all started laughing and then chaos broke out and JJong started chasing Taemin around and the other were just laughing and Minho sighed because this was his life and choices.