A New Friend

It Was for You

The puppy jumps on you and you barely manage to catch it. You stare at it your mouth open wide.

Suddenly your phone rings. You answer it.

"Hello?" you say curiously.

"Did you see the surprise?" the voice on the other line says.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"HOW DID YOU GET ALL THIS AND WHY IS THERE A HUSKY THAT LOOKS LIKE A WOLF IN THIS HIDDEN ROOM!!!!!!????" you scream.

"Haha calm down. The hidden room I designed especially for you. It's where you can do all of your music work."

"SERIOUSLY THANK YOU!!" you scream again making the puppy whine.

You almost forgot he was there.

"Oh and about the dog I remember when you were little you always wanted something like a wolf/husky so I got you one straight from Alaska. Now then I sugest you go shopping since I didn't bye any food for you bye."

WIth that the line goes dead. Wait...did he just say no food? You put the puppy down and run down the stairs to the fridge yanking it open.

"What how can he afford a house but not even any ice cream?!" you scream.

You sigh and slip on your shoes. You look at the puppy who seems to know that he's wanted to wait inside the house.

"Good boy." you and pat his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk to the nearest convienence store when you bump into someone just as you're leaving. You look up to see that the person has a white mask on. You raise your eyebrows.

"Minhae." the both of you say at the same time.

You smile and just pass him. What a weird guy you think to yourself I don't remember there being any people in masks walking around last time.

***************************************************************************************************

Hey you guys sorry it's not long but I've had a lot of hw recently! :( SOrry