Decision

It Was for You

Seungho's POV~

The silence soon becomes unbearable. What is it with these two you scream in your head. What did they talk about while i was on the other side? You decide to ignore it and continue driving towards Hitomi's home.

"Turn right here." Hitomit says looking at the street sign.

When you reach the house you watch as she reaches the front door still watching her.

"Hyung lets go." Cheondung says.

You look at him at begin driving again.

~Your POV~

You look in the kitchen to see your mom cooking dinner. She sees you and her eyes widen. You call your dad over to the living room along with your mom. Your mom is standing there squeezing her hands nervously. Your dad swallows in his nervousness.

"Ok I've made my choice......I'm going to Korea."

With that your mother bursts into tears. You sigh and give her hug while looking at your father with a glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye umma." you say and give her a huge hug.

You follow your dad onto the plane tears leaking from your eyes. You go through the whole trip without saying a word. You only nod or shake your head at your fathers questions. He sighs and gives up on trying to make you smile. You both reach a different house. Your eyes shoot up in surprise.

"Why are we here?" you ask.

"Um, well your mother insisted that you get your own place." your dad says rubbing the back of his head embarresed. "Don't worry my house is close by."

"You moved!?" you yell.

"Well yes...I didn't expect myself to want you to move here."

You glare at him and take the keys from his hands. He leads you up to the 4th floor. You insert your key inside and open it then gasp at the sight before you.

.

You run up the stairs to the bedroom

Modern-Bedroom-Design.jpg

Your jaw drops open and doesn't close until you hear your dad reach the top of the stairs.

"Well I don't know you are a teenager so I didn't know what style you wanted so I just got this. Obviously looking at your face I think you like it."

You nod and he chuckles.

"Oh and there's another surprise hopefully you can find it. Now then I'll check on you later I have to hurry to the office and catch up on work." He smiles at you and ruffles your hair.

He leaves you there alone to explore the place. Another surprise? There's more??!! You scream at yourself in your head as you check the place out.

"Um ok kind a very different color but still good." you say with a smile. "I'll just paint it later."

You go back down to see the kitchen.

You just blink at the sight. Suddenly you have the urge to go back up the stairs.

You enter the room curious. You sit on the bed and examine the gadgets suddenly you accidentaly push a button. The wall next to the bed moves. Your eyes widen and you grab the remote for the lights you switch them on and see stairs waiting for you. You catiously head up them to find this.

Simplest room in the house!

You gasp and realize it resembles your old room. Suddenly you see something on the bed staring at you and your eyes widen.