Surprise!

It Was for You

"Hitomi!" your mom screams form downstairs.

"Yes Umma?!" you scream back.

"There's surprise down here!"

You look up from your notes and sigh. It better not be anything wierd. You hop off the chair and begin walking down the stairs while tying your hair in a messy bun. You fix your glasses and stop when you see who's standing at the door way. Your eyes widen.

"CHEONDUNG!?" you scream and run into his arms.

He laughs and hugs you tightly.

"When did you get here?!"

"Haha ok ok calm down." he says looking down at you. "I can't believe you're older than me."

"Well what brings you here?" you say dragging him upstairs with you.

"What I can't stop to see my bf?" he says sitting next to you on the bed.

You pout.

"Of course you can but i thought you were busy." you say grinning.

"Well... I thought you might want one of these." he says pulling out a ticket from his back pocket.

Your eyes widen and you snatch it from him.

"TO an MBLAQ concert!?" you say your jaw dropping open.

He smiles at you. You pull him into a hug and squeal.

"Yah when did you become so girly!" he says trying to pull away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks Umma!" you say and shut the car door.

You smile at Tokyo dome that stands right in front of you. You find your seat and watch all the bands preform. Mblaq comes last. You scream in support for them. Soon the show ends. You head to the restroom to do stuff. When you head out you bump into someone who knocks you to the floor.

"ow.." you mutter.

You look up and see that the guy has on a hood and sunglasses.

"Shhhhh it's me." he says putting a finger to his lips.

"Cheon-?"

"Shhhhhhht" he says and grabs your hand. "Come on."

You follow him through the crowd until you reach a steel door that says employes only.

"Um what are we doing?" you say when your go through the door.

Suddenly it leads into a long hallway of busy people. Thunder sighs and pulls his hood off and fixes his hair.

"Hyung's going to kill me when he sees me." he murmurs still walking foward.

"Which Hyung?" you say nervously.

Thunder senses your nervousness and turns around.

"Aigoo don't worry they won't be mad at you." he says pinching your cheek.

You guys keep walking until you reach a door that has MBLAQ on it.  Thunder grabs hold of the handle and takes a deep breath then pushes it. All work in the room stops and it's silent.

"CHEONDUNG!" a voice booms.

"Ooooooohhh you're in for it now." Mir says shaking his head.

You eyes widen you see a guy with brown hair spiked up heading towards you. You know immeadiately who it is. It's MBLAQ's leader and your ex friend Yang Seungho.