Weird Dudes

It's Legendary!

It was a normal day for Hyo Jin, and by normal she means annoying teachers, classmates and everything. She has that perfect-girlfriend characteristics--cute, kind, smart (for some subjects) but believe it or not, she never had a boyfriend ever since because she believed that there's a perfect time for love. 

Oh yes, she was bored in her class until she notices 6 new, weird guys at the last row. Hyo Jin thinks the dudes are weird because of how they dress--too formal for a normal school day. Now this really interested her.

The long day at school is now done, the bell rang and Hyo Jin hurriedly went home to her apartment (yep, she lives on her own now since her parents are dead but gets money from aunts & uncles) And because of her clumsiness, she bumped into a guy. As she tried to look who he is, she realized that he was one of those weird dudes. Tall, blond and totally handsome. 

"Omo. It's Kris oppa!!!!" the crazy girls screamed 

"So his name is Kris huh" Hyo Jin said to herself as she gets her books that fell

She can't believe that in just one day, they'd become the 'campus hearthrob ' but she totally agrees. 

She stared at Kris' face as he helps her get the books on the floor.

"How perfect this human is" this was the only thing that came to Hyo Jin's mind while looking at him

"Um hey, here's your books" Kris said as he handed the books to Julie

"Kamsahamnida! I guess you're new here huh?"

"Ne, by the way i'm Kris"

"I know, I'm Hyo Jin"

Hyo Jin realized that she sounded like a stalker when she said that she knows his name.

"I know you're name because of the crazy girls screaming it. Need to go, bye" Hyo Jin explained giving him an awkward laugh then went away.

You can tell how embarassed she was just by looking at her face.

Then she got home looking a bit relieved. While she was scanning her bag, looking if something is missing, well wow!! Her diary is missing (goodluck to her)

"Ugh now what" she said and pouted

Her face became red when she remembers what she has written in her diary that day. It was like this:

'Dear Diary, there's 6 new guys here in my class. Omo they're so cute but kinda weird though :)'

 She looked at the time and it was still a bit early so she went for it. She ran as fast as she can, hoping that the boys are still at the school. But before she could even go halfway to the school, Hyo Jin saw one of 'those guys' at the park. He has black hair and looks like practicing something.

"Eh? martial arts.. He's really good" she said talking to herself.

Hyo Jin was going to ask him when she realized something strange. The leaves.. it stopped from falling!!! The guy then knew someone was watching.

He stopped and looked at Hyo Jin.

"Ya! What are you doing here?" he asked Hyo Jin sounding a bit mad.

Hyo Jin looked again at the leaves but it already fell down.

"Mianhe, I-- I was just going to ask if you saw Kris" she asked nervously

"Still at school" he answered then went back to practicing.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry if I made them koreans ^_^