13-B.A.P In Seoul

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

Seoul, South Korea

No one's POV-

 

In an abandoned warehouse, were six blonde men, lounging around, laughing and practicing their skills. By skills-that means they're practicing their shooting and fighting in hand-to-hand combat. Their leader was taking a nap on the worn out brown couch, with a blanket over his body. The Makane was doing a round house kick against the second oldest, who stumbled back but quickly caught balance again before punching at the tall sixteen year old. That was when their phone rang. Though the members only silenced, waiting for their leader to answer. The man stretched out his arm and picked up the phone, groaning and sitting up, touseling his hair, "Annyeonghaseyo?" His eyes lit up when the caller started talking, "Oh! Doojoon-hyung! What's up?" The other members smiled and continued on their practice. "Oh . Not those guys again," B.A.P stopped once again. Bang Yongguk rarely cussed, "Arrasso. We're on it Hyung. You can count on us." The deep voiced male hung up, "We have a mission!" They hurried out, grabbing coats and cell phones and weapons, sticking them in their pockets.

"Yo Hyung! Was that Doojoon-hyung?" The Makane, Zelo asked. Yongguk nodded and stood in front of his team of blonde agents, "What's going on?"

"Doojoon-hyung said that MBLAQ-minus Thunder-and another group is coming here soon to take out IU and YG."

Daehyun widened his eyes, "YG?! As in-YG Confidential?!" Yongguk nodded, the Society was fond of YGC's work afterall. 

"And IU? Thunder's girlfriend?" Jongup cleared, nodding as his leader did too.

"De. Alright, we're splitting up. Since YG and IU are both experienced, I'm having a mix. Uh-Zelo, Jongup and Himchan-you three guys go to the YG Confidential building. Youngjae, Daehyun and I will go to IU's house. Arrasso?!"

"ARRASSO!" They all responded.

Yongguk nodded in approval, "Now hurry! Let's get going, we don't have much time!" They seperated into cars in their designated teams and hurried out of the driveway. The Makane was with the second youngest and the second eldest, yet they told him to stay behind them. 

"That's not fun! I'm as good as you guys-and taller!"

"That may be, but these guys are tough, deadly, and they're kill crazy." Himchan snapped back, making Zelo shut up. He had a point. "YGC is in Seoul right?"

Jongup nodded, "De. Down this road here." HimChan followed Jongup's directions while Zelo looked around to see if they were being followed. They should always take precaution. "There! That's it!" Jongup pointed to the big building with the letters 'YGC' on the front.

"I see." Himchan mumbled to himself and pulled in. In the parking lot-was a jet-which barely fit in the small lot, but made the three members tense. ". They beat us." They hurried out and went through the already slammed down door. There was a loud gunshot and a gasp from the main room. Zelo jumped forward and held out his gun to the back of Lee Joon, while everyone else was also paying their attention to the older man-unarmed. Zelo positioned his gun and aimed straight for his victim's thigh. 

He smirked as Himchan nodded for him to make the shot. So he did. Lee Joon collapsed, cussing and whirled on the three B.A.P members, "Ah. It's B.A.P." He said with a smirk.

"Get out of Seoul. We don't need your here." Himchan stated, lifting his gun.

It looks like half of MBLAQ was here, a couple girls as well. There was Lee Joon, Mir, Victoria and Sulli. "You girls must be from that new group, f(x)?" Zelo asked.

Victoria grinned, "How nice to be recognized." She threw a dagger at Jongup, who easily dodged and gripped its handle, sending it back. It grazed her arm, pouring out a trail of blood. But she didn't even flinch. In the time being, YG Papa secured a gun in his hand and shot Mir in the thigh.

"AHH!" The man crumpled up in pain and groaned. The rest was a wave of bullets and daggers.

 

In IU's house, she had recieved news she was going to be attacked, and stated that she didn't need B.A.P's help. "IU-ssi. Please, let us in. We're doing this as a favor for Thunder." Yongguk reasoned. Her eyes softened and she bit her lip. It's been years since she's seen Thunder-since he's changed. She didn't have the courage to break up with him, mostly because, she knew he'd come back.

"Get in." She opened her door, letting the three in. IU closed the door and looked outside, "Was there anyone following you?"

"Ani. Not that we saw." Youngjae said, cocking his gun.

"Well then," She looked up with a serious face, "The enemy is fast." The four dashed to the back of the house and heard gunshots already erupting inside. "Aish. They better not break anything valueable." Yongguk rolled his eyes. How could this small girl be so calm about having a team of rouges after her?!

IU raised her gun as two familiar faces showed, along with three other girls she knew were from f(x), "Seungho. G.O." She greeted coldly, "Get out of my house."

"Nice to see you too IU." Seungho said sarcastically, stepping closer. IU shot, swirving her hand to the side. The bullet passed G.O., the fake target and it landed on Seungho's leg. "!" He cussed in English.

"Need help?" IU teased and shot somewhere else again. Where it landed-she didn't really care. She just wanted these people out of her house. NOW.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: B.A.P helping out YG and IU. Next chapter will be on what's happening back in the States, cause I'm pretty sure you all want to know about that. Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3