Wake up

I will hold onto the remaining scent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He smiled . 

 

During those years he forgot how to . He simply giggled as he held closer the only thing left .  That old picture with the two young boys . He ruffled his hair , as he sighed and sat on a nearby couch . Memories kept crossing his mind making his forever headache grow harder  , then the only memory that would make him weaker than usual . 


His best friend's memory . 

 

Park Chanyeol the only son of two well known doctors had grew up lonely and without anyone around . Yet , the boy didn't mind .. He really didn't mind waking up early , brushing his hair while humming an old song or even passing the school's gate without being greeted neither acknowledge . He didn't mind being the tall transparent guy . 

 

He was fine . 

He really was .

 

" it's a beautiful night huh? " 

The taller boy's eyes widened at the sudden line . For a hundred years no one ever spoke to him . He moved his gentle gaze from the wet floor to meet the small figure smiling in front of him . 

The stranger felt the awkward atmosphere and whispered enough to make chanyeol hear " I mean the starry sky "  he point to a shining star . 

 

" It indeed is beautiful ! " The lonely fellow gave him his Strange and eye twitching laugh , making Baekhyun's giggle and interest grow larger . 

" Hi ... So i am baekhyun " The little boy tend his hand to the surprised one in front of him . 

" HI ! " Chanyeol shouted as he grabbed his hand 

 

Then like people would say , destiny is a funny thing . No one knows what she hides neither what she has for us . Chanyeol had for the first gained someone's friendship . Baekhyun , was everything for him . His confident , his brother , his long lost friend . Until graduation they stick up together , never , they never went apart of each other .  no secrets between them , they would tell each other every pathethic thing . 

 

" Chanyeol ah ~" 

" Hmmm " 

" You remember Park Eungyeol my girlfriend  ? " 

" Hmm ... why ? she is into problems again  ? " 

" No ... It is just that ...." 

" Hmm ? " 

" We're getting engaged ." 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter