Kyumin or Wonkyu?

Kyumin or Wonkyu?

 Wonkyu. Wonkyu. He only had this word in his mind. This word, this expression that kept him awake for more than a week. Why? Because this word shouldn’t exist. Those type of expressions, those names, they meant, most of times, a couple, no? And here, those two didn’t have anything from a couple. He didn’t even understand why this one was a suspected couple. Well… He didn’t understand until those days. When fans made him open his eyes. When he had searched more about this “Wonkyu” story. Normally, fans called the Eunhae couple, Hanchul Kyumin, or even Kangteuk. The real supposed couples. Not this.. Aish. This Wonkyu thing.

It was by comparing how Eunhyuk and Donghae behaved when they were together, to the behaviour of Siwon and Kyuhyun in the same situation, that he began to have doubts. Doubts that became certainties. Eunhyuk and Donghae were almost always together, during TV shows, concerts, or other events. And… He had seen it. The way Kyuhyun and Siwon acted was… a little the same than those two. For example, during like every videos that Super Junior made lately, to thank their fans, they were next to each other. And he was on the other side. He was not alone, no, of course. Donghae was next to him, and behind him were Ryeowook and Shindong. And yes, he liked Donghae and the other two, of course. Donghae had always been a good friend of his. Like a brother. As Ryeowook. But he would have preferred to have Kyuhyun next to him. He would have preferred the Maknae to spend most of his time with him, rather than with Siwon, not only when they were on air, but also when they weren’t filming, of course.

Had he done something wrong for the Maknae to get so fare from him?

It was more than two hours now since Sungmin was turning and turning in his bed, those thoughts in mind. He couldn’t sleep. He just couldn’t while knowing he was one of the few who were in their bed, and that the other were in the 11th dormitory, laughing. He just couldn’t sleep knowing that Kyuhyun and Siwon were part of those, with Leeteuk, Yesung and Shindong. He just couldn’t while he knew that this distance had just began.

He sighed, turning once again. And this time, he couldn’t hold a tear to flow. He was holding it from more than a week. No, he had to stop. He couldn’t slack like that. And he needed to sleep. He was beginning at 8 next morning, by a photo shoot with Donghae and Ryeowook. But how could he sleep while he knew those things? While he was missing this little “Good night” that he normally had every night, and which helped him sleep well?

He sighed again, and decided that he couldn’t sleep. He went out of his bed, and went to the living room. He let himself fall on the couch after turning on the TV. He watched it during a few hours, changing channels, and didn’t really paid attention to what he was watching.

It was around 2 pm when someone came in the dorm. He just noticed him when this one came in front of the TV, turning it off.

“Why did you turn it off?"

Sungmin hyung? I thought you were sleeping.” The new comer said.

“I’m not.” Sungmin answered simply, watching everything but Kyuhyun.

“But... You’re beginning early this morning. You should be sleeping at this time of the night!” Kyuhyun said.

“ I can’t. Now, turn on the TV, can’t you?

Sungmin hyung, what is...?

TV please.” Sungmin cut the younger.

This one sighed before turning the TV on again, and sitting next to the Aegyo King.

“Minnie Hyung... What is happening?” He asked.

“Nothing.  Just let me watch my show.” Sungmin answered, some tone of anger in his voice. “And go to sleep.

And what are you watching, just to know?

I...” Sungmin found himself in panic. He just stare the TV.

“You don’t even know what you’re watching.” Kyuhyun smiled. He leaned on Sungmin, and kissed him near his lips. “Tell me what’s happening.”

“Nothing, I told you!” Sungmin answered, getting up. “Anyway, I’m going to sleep.”

“No!” The Evil Maknae stopped him. “You won’t go in anywhere until you didn't tell me what is happening.” He add.

“And what is going to stop me?

“ Me.

Yeah, of course.”

Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun, and went to his room. “Sungmin!” his dongsaeng screamed, before he saw him disappear behind his room’s door.


 

days. He was avoiding him since three days. He was doing everything to avoid those explanations that, he knew, were going to break his heart. Well... More than it already was. But it was pretty hard to avoid someone who lived with him. With who he was supposed to spend more than 22 hours per day. Then, when he would see him enter the kitchen, he would go out. And it was in every room of the dorms like that. And when the entire group had to go somewhere, and that they had to split in two groups to fit in the vans, he would do everything to avoid being in the same car as Kyuhyun. He would do everything not to be at less than 5 meters from him. And he was doing it pretty well. Until now.

He was in the kitchen, making something to eat to pass the time. He was alone in the dorm. Eunhyuk was with Leeteuk on some of their show they were the MCs for. Donghae was shooting for his new drama. Ryeowook was with Yesung, probably at Kona Beans together. And Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was here, in the kitchen, watching him with eyes... With almost happy eyes. Sungmin lowered his eyes before changing his way to the door. But the Maknae apparently didn't agree with this, and prevented him for going out of this room.

“ Sungmin hyung, why are you avoiding me?” He ask directly.

“I’m not.” Sungmin replied, before trying going out of the kitchen. “I was just going to my room.

And this plate on the table, who is it for?” The younger smiled.

“Nobody. You, if you want it.”

“Sungmin Hyung. I forbid you to go out of this room until you've eaten this plate!

And what are you gonna do, hu?” Sungmin finally up his head, watching his suppose-to-be boyfriend.

“You can’t even imagine.” The Evil Maknae grinned. “Eat now.” He repeat. He pushed Sungmin to his chair, and sat next to him. Seeing the older wasn’t doing any move, he laughed a little.

“So what, you need me to feed you up?”

“Just let me out, Kyuhyun-ah.” Sungmin sighed.

“Nop. I told you. Until you haven’t eat this" He showed the plate "you won’t go out.”

Sungmin sighed again, before taking his chopsticks and eating, under the gaze of his dongsaeng. “And also if you didn't tell me why you're avoiding me.” He add.

“I’m not.” Sungmin answered again, eating silently.

“I’m not a fool, hyung. I saw you are doing a lot to avoid me those days.” He said, being suddenly seriously.

“I...”

“Hyung, have I done something bad?” The younger asked, a point of stress in his voice.

“You...” The older suddenly stood up from his chair, making it fell behind. “If you’ve done something wrong? Are you kidding? It’s not me who’s avoiding you, Kyuhyun-ah! You’re the one that began this! You’re the one spending all your free time in the 11th dorm!! You’re the one... Aish.”

Sungmin sighed, running a bothered hand through his hair. “It’s you, Kyuhyun-ah. Don’t act as if you didn’t know. And don’t tell me there’s nothing going on between you and Siwon-Shi. I’ve seen it, so don’t try hiding it to me. Please, stop trying to speak to me. You’ll be really helpful.”

And with those words, he went out of the kitchen, and locked in his bedroom.

“Something going on between...” Repeated Kyuhyun, thinking. “Sungmin!” He finally understood, before running after the latter. But he reached the door to late, it was already locked. “Please, Hyung!” He Knocked on the door. “Open the door! Sungmin Hyung! Aish... He...He’s just my friend! There’s nothing going on between Siwon-Hyung and me!” He tried during some minutes. But all he was able to hear was the sobs of the Aegyo king behind the door.


 

More than a week had passed since this day. And those days hadn’t been really good for the entire band that was Super Junior. Kyuhyun always tried to approached Sungmin, to talk to him. Donghae and Ryeowook, who had understood a little what was going on, tried to comfort Sungmin, and to stop Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk tried to help Donghae, so, Sungmin, while he supported a little the Maknae, who wasn’t really fine either. Shindong and Yesung tried to understand what was really going on, helping a little both of the Aegyo King and the Evil Maknae. Siwon, of course, helped Kyuhyun, and was sent to hell every time he tried to talk to Sungmin. He also had the dark eyes of this one. And there was the leader, Leeteuk, who was doing everything he could to stop this, and everything to help ending the conflict that had, for him, no reason to exist.


 

It's only during the following week that everything finally burst out. All the members were sitting around the table of the dinning room, in the 11th dorm. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Shindong and Yesung were speaking about their lasts shows. Leeteuk was speaking with Siwon about the next schedules of the latter. And Kyuhyun was observing Sungmin, while this one had his eyes fixed on his plate. Neither of them had said anything since the beginning of the dinner.

After a while, Siwon, sat between Shindong and Eunhyuk, leaned to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun-ah? He called him.

Dae.

Tomorrow, we'll leave together, and by what Leeteuk hyung told me, we have quite the same schedule during the day.

I...” Kyuhyun observed Sungmin. This one pressed his chopsticks so hard that they could broke at any moment. He sighed discretely, and answered. Yes. Leeteuk-Hyung told me about this.

So we're going to spend most of the day together? Siwon Asked, smiling and making Sungmin suddenly stand up.

Sungmin-ah? Leeteuk called him.

I'm going to sleep.” The Aegyo king answered.

But you didn't ate anything! Said Donghae.

I'm not hungry.


Leeteuk was getting tired. He didn't know what was really going on between Kyuhyun and Sungmin. He did remarked something was wrong. And he knew he would not interfere in their stories. Then, out of respect and friendship, he didn't do it. But now, it began to have repercussions on the mood of the all band. And this, the leader couldn't stand it. He also stood up, before Sungmin had reach the door.

Sungmin shi! You're going to come and sit down. Now!He said, with authority.

Sungmin turned, surprised by the tone his hyung used, and came back to sit. Leeteuk stood.

“I really begin to be fed up.The leader said, under all the surprised eyes of s. It's been more than a week that there is something going on. And believe me, it's not because I don't know what, that it gets on my nerves. You know that normally, I let you solve the problem. But here, it seams like it's not going to be solve. So.He turned to Sungmin. Sungmin-ah. What's going on.

Nothing.He answered.

I'd rather have another answer. 

There's nothing going on!The aegyo king got angry. And anyway, as if there was something going on, it's none of your business.

Talk to me otherwise. I'm your hyung, remember?The Leader also began to get angry. And everything that's happening in this band is my business. I'm here to take care of you and to keep you for doing anything that could destroy this band, this band we made so long to build.

“Hyung... Ryeowook tried to calm his leader.

“No! the said leader shout. I seriously begin to get sick of it! It's been two weeks that you didn't stop sulking! He showed Sungmin. And you! What's going on for you don't eat well? This time, he said to Shindong. And you two! Don't you think it's time to calm down? You think I didn't see how tired you are?He said to the Eunhae.I really am tired of being taken for a fool! Don't you understand?He add. Don't you understand that the slightest wrong move, every little fight between two of us could broke everything, that it could put an end to Super Junior?

You!He showed Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“I don't know what's going on between you tow. I don't even know if you're still together. Anyway. I don't know what happened to make you being so awkward with each other, and I don't even want to know. What I want is you to solve this thing. So now, Sungmin-ah, you can go to your room. With Kyuhyun-ah. And you have an hour to do so. And if you don't have during this hour, and believe me, I'll come to verify, you'll have to spend the all night, and more if it's needed.

What?! But...Sungmin began.

No buts! If I need to use the same methods as for children, then I will. Now, get out!He told them, pointing the door.


Sungmin got up, and went out the room, slamming the door. Kyuhyun followed him silently, and they met in the elevator. When Kyuhyun entered, he could see the black eyes of his hyung, and he deduce that he'd better shut up before they get to their dorm.

When they reached it, Sungmin aggressively opened the door and went directly to his bedroom. Kyuhyun watched him, following. But what did he have, exactly, to be so angry? Two weeks ago, he would have given anything to be stuck in the same room as him. So what? What had happened exactly, so the oldest gets mad and react this way about having to spend an hour with the Maknae?

He silently closed the front door, sighing, and followed the steps of the older. He found himself in front of Sungmin's bedroom door. He knocked, and didn't receive any answer. He decided to enter. And found Sungmin sat at the end of his bed, staring at the wall in front of him. Kyuhyun preferred not to upset him, and simply sat next to him.

Sungmin stared at the wall, and Kyuhyun observed Sungmin. That's how they spend most of three quarter of the hour Leeteuk had gave them. The Evil Maknae waited for Sungmin to talk. He didn't want to irritate him more than he already was. And, he knew that if Sungmin was like this, it was a little his fault. So he just observed him during this three quarters, until Sungmin finally turned his head, and put his eyes in those of Kyuhyun.

They didn't speak. They just remained like this, eye to eye. Until they heard someone knocking on the door. They turned to it, and saw Leeteuk enter the room, and stand in front of them.

Listen, guys. I don't do this to hurt you, and you know it. I would never do anything that could hurt you and the others. He began. But... I don't know what happened here. And this all story between you began to concern the other. And I don't know if you saw that. He spoke to them, watching them one after the other.

Donghae is spending most of his time with you, Sungmin-ah, and Eunhyuk doesn't really like that. He is a little mad about you, and had been moody most of time those day. Ryeowook is a little to much concerned about you two. 'Cause even if he seems to be supporting more Sungmin-ah, you know, Kyu-ah, that you'll always be his little Evil Maknae, and that he doesn't want anything to happen to you. So he doesn't sleep well, and is really tired. Yesung needs you two to train, but Ryeowook spend his time worrying, and you... Well, I don't know. Shindong is worrying about all of us, and he had other problems with NaRi.

But the worst, it's Siwon. He saw Sungmin tense in hearing this name. He doesn't even know what he did wrong. He only knows that you're mad at him for something, Sungmin-ah. And he feels guilty. He does, really. 'Cause he knows it's his fault if you don't speak to each other any more. And believe me, he really really feels guilty. He even tried to find a solution to solve it. He doesn't sleep well. He finished to explain.

So you see. You see that this whole story is having an impact on everyone. And you can understand, now, why I want you to solve this. 'Cause I cant continue watching you doing this. It'll be worst, and all that put so many time, so many strength, to build would fall down.

So. Now. I've seen you haven't done anything. So you're going to stay in this room the time needed for. The Eunhae is going to watch over you. And tomorrow... Well... I hope you would have solve this. OK?

Now, goodnight guys. I trust you, I know you can do it. Especially you two. He went out of the room, letting the two men always sat on the bed.

 

They didn't move. The words of their leader coming to their brains.

Was all of this their fault?

Sungmin began to feel guilty. This. All this, was it really because of him? Because, yes, it was him who had began everything, too afraid to talk to Kyuhyun. To quietly tell him that he knew about Siwon and him. It was him who had been to afraid to hear the words he didn't want to hear coming from the mouth of the person he loved. Because that was it, the real problem. Sungmin loved the Maknae. But apparently, the said Maknae preferred someone else.

He breath in, taking some courage, and turned to Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun-ah, listen I...” He didn't really know how to say this.

You... Siwon and you... You don't have to hide. It's OK. He said, a forced smile on his lips, and staring the floor. I... All of this, this is all my fault. I didn't have the courage to come and talk to you about this. Because I was afraid. I was afraid that you'd tell me that you wanted to end it. Our relation. But.. It... It's okay now. I understand. I want you to be happy. And you seem to be with Siwon-hyung.” He finished, always watching his foot, on the floor.

I... What?! Shouted Kyuhyun, frowning. Did he really heard what he thought he just heard? Apparently, yes.

You can go with Siwon Repeated Sungmin, getting angry. It's already hard enough , you don't want me to repeat it, hu?! So now, please, just get out of here, and go see him.

But... What... What the hell are you saying?! Kyuhyun got almost mad. It's because of this that you avoided me during those whole 2 weeks?! It's because of this?!He ran a hand through his hair, sighing. Sungmin hyung... Why didn't you simply came and told me about this?

I told you. I already knew what you were going to say. And I just didn't feel enough brave to hear you say what I didn't wanted. He said, staring his hands.

Minnie... What made you think that there was something between Siwon hyung and I? Kyuhyun asked, putting his hand on Sungmin's.

Kyuhyun-ah! Sungmin stood up, and began circling in his room. Everything make me believe that there's something between you two! More than between us, anyway. He mumbled, sitting on his desk's chair.

I don't understand, Sungmin. I don't understand how you could...

How could I find this? He got mad again. I don't understand how you could think you'd be able to hide this from me! You're spending to many time with each other! You're always stuck with each other! You even spend more time with him than with me! How you explain that, hu?

And every time the band does something, make a video, hang out or anything, you're always together! ALWAYS! Interviews, shows, shootings, in dorms, even in the vans, Kyuhyun-ah! So don't tell me there ain't anything between you two! He stood up again.

“I... Kyuhyun began.

You nothing, Kyuhyun-ah! Sungmin cut him. Don't try to find excuses, you...

Damn! Are you gonna let me talk! The Maknae got mad. I can't even say a word! Aish. He sigh, running again his hand in his hair. Sungmin hyung I... There isn't any little thing between Siwon and I. He raised his head, putting his eyes in Sungmin's. There have never been anything between us. Siwon hyung is like.... Like a brother to me. Like all Super Junior's members. And as you've always known Minnie. They are all my brothers.

So how...

How can I explain this? The evil cut him. Well... I don't know. I probably can't. I mean... There are period, like this, during which I'd be closer to someone than someone else He lowered his gaze. And... The fact that Siwon and I have a lot of our schedules in common isn't for nothing in it. I don't know if you saw that, but Manager Hyung is giving us a lot to do together.

Elfs. They... They believe more in Wonkyu than in Kyumin. Sungmin lowered his gaze again.

Come here. Kyuhyun showed the place the Aegyo king was sat before. And this one came and sat. That's true, Kyu. Fans don't believe in Kyumin any more. I saw that. It's Wonkyu which...

Stop. Kyuhyun cut him off. “I don't want to hear this word in mouth ever again, OK? He took Sungmin's face in his hands. And I don't want you to doubt about he Kyumin ever again. 'Cause the fans, the entire world, they can think whatever this want, but Me, I know what's true, and what isn't.

I...Sungmin lowered his gaze.I am sorry.

Sungmin... You don't have to be. I don't even know if you should be. I mean... I have to be sorry. Because that's true. I spent less  time with you. And I don't have any excuses. Except my schedule, there is nothing that kept me from spending time with you. So... Don't be sorry.” Silence took place in the bedroom while the couple was staring in each other's eyes.

After some minutes, Kyuhyun spoke again.

Sungmin Hyung. I really want you to know that our members are like brothers to me, and nothing else. There is just you that I consider as really more than a friend. And I really don't want you to doubt about it.

He didn't let the older answer, and put his lips on Sungmin's. After that, he stepped back, and put his eyes in Sungmin's once again. I love you, Lee Sungmin. No one else. You. And I don't want you to doubt about it. OK?

Sungmin nodded, showing he has understand, smiling. “Good. Kyuhyun smiled too, before putting their lips together again.

I missed that... Sungmin smiled into the lips of his boyfriend. He felt this one smiled too, before being pushed, and he found him lying on the bed, a smiling Kyuhyun above him.

If Leeteuk wanted the two to rest this night well... He'll have to wait.

 

“Donghae-ah! When will you finally come to bed? He sighed.

Shht Hyukkie! I can't here anything!Donghae got mad, whispering, his hear on the door.

It's a good sign. Come on, come to sleep... Eunhyuk almost begged.

No! Teukie-Hyung told me to monitor them. And... I pretty much want to know what's happening!

Fishy... The monkey sighed again.

No shht!Donghae told him for the second time. Aish, and them that aren't saying anything!

Ah... Kyu! They heard from behind the door.

They stood still during some seconds, a little shocked of what they just heard.

Okay then... you have your proof. Everything is well. Eunhyuk mocked.

Yes... I... I think I... I'd better...

Go to sleep? You should, yes.The monkey mocked again, smiling.

“I... I... I'm going to sleep. Donghae stood up, and went straight to the bedroom he shared with Eunhyuk.

 

Here we are! The end. 

Hope you liked it! And, Just tell me if you find some mistake...^^

THANKS FOR READING

 

 

MERCI! :D