Chapter 2

This time...

 

Jo Eul's POV

The sheets under me ruffled as I shifted my position to sleep more comfortably but just as I did the sun that managed to escape through the small gap in the curtains beamed at my eyes as I furrowed and turned away. My hand landed on something soft as it rose and fell repeatedly with a calm rhythm. I snuggled closer feeling its warmth. That’s when I realized that it was someone’s chest rising and falling. I immediately opened my eyes wide and saw Zico sleeping beside me. My entire body system calmed down knowing that it was only my best friend. I smiled at him unknowingly watching him sleep, slowly following the outline of his calm features. His steady breathing and silent surrounding caused me to feel sleepy again as my eyes slowly shut itself, as I went back to sleep.



 

Jo Eul's POV

“I never loved you. You should stop pestering my about why I don’t. It’s as simple as, I found someone else, so I want you to move on.”

Tear rolled down my cheeks as he continued to say words that hurt me.

“I’m leaving. Don’t come around anymore… I don’t want to see you at all.” And with that he turned and walked off. I cried and cried as I walked until my feet hurt. The moment I looked up I found myself at Hans river. I leaned against the railing and looked down into the black, murky water and started to mumble to myself.


 

Jo Eul's POV

“Jo Eul-ah~ Jo Eul?” I heard someone called my name. I opened my eyes and Zico was right in front of me. He smiled and ruffled my hair. “Good Morning~” he smiled as he continue looking at me. I yawned and smile.

“Morning~ Wahhh, I slept so nicely last night…”

“Psh, of course you did. You slept at my front door then I brought you inside and you slept on my bed! It’s awesome right?” he chuckled and hugged me.

“Yah! What are you doing?! I’m a girl!” he ignored me and continues to snuggle.

“Then why did you sleep on the same bed with me?” he chuckled. I blushed as I recalled the earlier incident where I admired him. I pushed him off and sat up.

“I…- I was asleep at you front door. So it’s on you! !” I jumped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom and locked the door. Outside, I heard him chuckle and then the door shut. I stripped and the shower to take a bath.

After when I was done, I wrapped myself in towel (Zico’s towel might I add)  and went out the bathroom. Just as I did, the room door opened and a guy with blonde hair looked up with wide eyes as I covered my upper body.

“YAHhhh!” I screamed. Zico suddenly came running, with a group of guys behind him.

“Yah!” Zico quickly pulled the blanket of the bed and covered me with it. “Jo Eul, why aren’t you dressed!”

“I just came out of the bathroom!”

“Hyung, who is she?” the guy in blonde asked as the rest of the guys entered the room.

“Zico, is she one of your flings? Cause she’s hot. Can I have her?” A taller guy with tied hair asked as he looked at me from top to bottom and smirked. My face was as red as a tomato as I stood there with Zico beside me.

“Yah yah! She isn’t my fling! Don’t say things like that and NO YOU CANNOT HAVE HER! She's mine!”

“Well, she is in your room and just took a shower. What are we supposed to think, Jiho?” another guy asked. He was pretty good looking.

"But you just said she isn't yours." 

“She’s my best friend. That’s all okay hyungs? Jo Eul here, came over last night cause she did not have a place to stay.”

“Best friend? I thought I was your best friend?” the guy with red hair said.

“Me and Jo Eul are childhood best friends. Mianhe Kyung, but you still are okay?”

“Can you talk, AFTER I change?!” I stood there raising my eyebrow. The guys all chuckled including Zico and left the room. I ran and locked the door almost tripping over the blanket.

What the hell! In one day, 7 guys saw me half ! STRANGERS at that. Aish, so embarrassing. I put on my shorts and a loose tee and went out where everyone was seated around the table for breakfast. I kept my head down as I made my way beside Zico but the red head guy beat me to the seat and left a spot for me in between the tied hair guy (the ) and the good looking one. I guess I have no choice… I sat at the spot and ate my breakfast.

“So, let us introduce ourselves? We’re Zico’s…-“

“FRIENDS!” Zico finished his sentence. I looked to the short guy and to Zico.

“Yeah, anyways… I’m Taeil and I am the oldest among this kids.” He laughed, I actually laughed along when the rest of them ‘boo-ed’ him.

“Minhyuk.” The guy said as he raised his hand and dropped it back down then went back to eating his breakfast. Okay, he don’t talk much…

“... and I’m Jaehyo but you can call me oppa~” he smiled

“I think I’m going to barf.” Taeil said and smirked

“Quit hitting on my bestie Jaehyo! She isn’t into guys like you.” Zico said from across the table

“Guys like me? Like what kind of guy am I?” Jaehyo looked to me with his eyebrow raised. “Cocky? Playboy? Flirt?”

“Jaehyo, leave her alone.” Minhyuk said and Jaehyo went back to eating his breakfast and ignored me. I eyed Zico and he shrugged.

“I’m YooKwon, but you can call me U-kwon or kwonnie.” He smiled. His smile was really nice. So he is friendly and good looking... I nodded in acknowledgment. I waited to see who was going to introduce themselves next but no one said anything. Zico then nudged the red head beside him.

“I’m Kyung. Zico’s best friend.” He highlighted the word ‘Best friend’ loud and clear for me. Okay…

“Don’t mind him, I’m P.O but you can call me Pyo.” I was taken aback at how deep his voice it. I did not hear it the first time but now it was much clearer.

“It’s nice to meet you oppas, I’m Choi Jo Eul and… I hope we can all be good friends.” I smiles and bowed.

“We don’t mind having a pretty friend… other than Jaehyo but he’s a guy.” Taeil joked. Jaehyo didn’t seem interested to give a comeback.

After breakfast everyone went to watch TV while Jaehyo was stuck doing dishes. So I decided to help him. Maybe It was to early for me to judge him even before I actually met him. I should give him a chance. Not all guys are like Dongjun, right? I carried the last of the plates into the kitchen where his back was facing me. I put the plates on the table at the sink.

“Hi.” I smiled.

“Hey.” Was all he said. Wow, is he really mad at me? I cleared my throat.

“About earlier, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have judged you when I didn’t know you at all.”

“But it was true. I am that kind of guy. Who hurt them, who flirt with them… I’m a bad guy.”

“But you’re not the worst out of them all. I’m sure. You don’t use girls do you?” he turned to me shocked as if his eyeballs were about to drop out of their sockets.

“Hell no! I don’t use girls… I wouldn’t like it if someone used me.” I smiles unknowingly knowing that he isn’t like Dongjun somehow makes me happy.

“Then you aren’t even who you say you are. I think you’re a good guy… oppa.” I smiled as I turned to leave the kitchen.

When I got out of the kitchen, Zico bumped into me and checked me all over.

“Did he hurt you? Did he do something to you?!”

“What? Nugu?”

“Jaehyo.”

“Ahh, aniyo! He didn’t.” I smiled  “He behaved.” I chuckled and walked passed him.

Zico begged me to hang out with them for the whole day. I actually obliged to but Kwonnie oppa used his aeygoo on me and I fell for it. So here I was at the dancing studio, watching them dance their off to a song called ‘Nil lili Mambo’. I just sat there watching them. Apparently this was their past time when they had nothing to do and they are amazing dancers.

“Zico, I’m going to get something to drink.”

“Get us something!” he replied “Money’s in the bag.” I went to get some money and went out of the dance studio not far from Zico’s place. Just as I got out, I bumped into someone. I looked up to apologized but stopped when I saw who it was. 

"Hey..." he smiled.


 

Heyy! Second update... and nothing exciting yet... .__. Bear with me? xDDD

I am having writes block. Yes. BLOCK xD B! haha

but yes, unfortunately even at the beginning of the chapter. =__= 

Gah! Ideas to what you think might happen next?

I'm open to ideas from you guis! :)) and thou shall be credited for the idea xD lol

Do comment and subscribe! I love you guis! =w=