Chapter 1

This time...

JO EUL'S POV

"Jo Eul-ah~"

"Neh, oppa?" I answered him.

Today was my birthday and Dongjun decided to take me out for dinner and a walk in the park. We were holding hands as we walked and I enjoyed how it feels to be so close to him...

"I have something to tell you..." he let out a genuine smile.

I returned his smile, in my head I thought... was he finally going to say it? That he love me? 

He suddenly stopped in his tracks as he face me to him. 

"I.. don't know how to say this..." his expression was as usual.

"Waeyo oppa?" 

"I need to go." 

"Go? Go where oppa?" I asked trying to figure out what he was saying.

"I want you to move on. I want you to find someone better... Who can love you..." 

"W-what are you s-saying?" my voice begin to sound shaky as my hands tremble.

"Let's break up... " those words struck the inside on my chest like a dagger. Tears started to blur my vision as he let go of my hands.

"Why?" was all I manage to say as he turned to walk away...

"I never loved you, I felt nothing for you... I just used you... Forget me, Jo Eul-ah... move on... mianhe~ " I heard him say as I watch his back disappear from my blurry vision, tears fell from my cheeks to the ground as it started to rain... I scoffed.

"It's so cliche to rain after a break up." I said looking up into the sky as I looked back down to Dongjun already missing. It felt shattered... my heart. It hurt.


"Yah! NAM JO EUL! Are you even listening to me?" Zico was waving his hand in front of me. I turned to him.

"Huh? ... oh yeah~ sure..." I nodded away as I make my way out of the building.

"Yah... you're always saying 'OH YEAH, SURE'. You're not even listening to me..."  Zico pouted 

"Aniya, oppa I am listening to you~ jinjja... " I was a little distracted because I was thinking about Dongjun. It has only been 2 weeks since I last saw him, and what I heard from Zico, Dongjun was leaving for the U.S. today and I wondered if I should go see him and wished him well.

"Aish, jinjja I give up!" Zico threw his has in defeat as he walked ahead. What is wrong with that guy today? I shook my head as I continued my pace, checking my phone, hoping that Dongjun 'maybe', just maybe would leave a message. As I locked my phone and shoved it into my pocket, I looked up only to bump into someone, butting heads. 

"'Aish..." I rubbed my head as I bowed. "Jeosonghamnida~" I apologized as I look up to meet eyes with the stranger. He smiled, the most adorable smile a guy could and shook his head.

"Don't worry, It's alright... Are you hurt anywhere?" I let out a soft chuckle and shook my head

"I'm okay~" We both picked up our phone, and smiled.

"Okay then, sorry again..." he said as we both went our separate way. When he was out of sight, I rubbed my forehead.

"Ouchh, that hurt..." 

"What hurts?" 

"Oh, yah oppa... let's go home. I'm tired..." I said as I walk ahead of Zico, sliding my phone into my jeans pocket so that it won't fall out this time. 


Zico dropped me off, he wanted to stay but he said he was going to meet the rest of the guys at a club. I don't even know what he does there. He never lets me go with him or even anywhere near it. He said it was dangerous and that I should just trust him. I waved goodbye to him as I climbed the steps into my house. A house where my appa was never home, but the stepmother is... I sigh as I opened the door and walked inside, without looking up. I walked passed the hall and upstairs into my room. I plopped down onto my bed and thought about, yet again Dongjun. I sighed as I looked blankly at the ceiling, over and over in my head wondered if he thought of me, like I am thinking of him. I turned to my side as I wondered whether I should wished him all the best. 

Just then, someone barged into my room without even knocking the door and only one person in this house does that. Jimin. She's the stepmother but I never call her 'my' stepmother. Why? She does not deserve the right to be called that because of the way she treats me and how she takes advantage on my appa. I sat up in my bed, bewildred.

"What is this?" she waved a piece of paper in front of my face

"A paper?" I replied amused.

"This. This is your grade that you so decide to hide it from me? And you're flunking every subject!"

"Yeah? and so, what is it to you?" 

"You're wasting my husband's money paying for your education when you are not even bothered to be serious about it." 

"Your husband? He is my father. You came into OUR lives and ruined everything and me flunking in my grades is not because I am not serious in my studies, I do it on purpose so at least I am the one wasting my appa's money, his own daughter and not you, who uses it for your fancy stuff, someone who doesn't belong in this family in the first place."

"You. How dare you talk to me like that? I am your mother!" I felt disgusted when she called herself 'my' mother.

"Don't you dare say you're my mother. No one can replace her. Ever. You are no one to me. Get out of my room, now." I was pissed. How dare she call herself MY mother. My omma was a better woman than she was and I miss her...

She her heels and stomped out as I got up and went to start packing my things. I wasn't staying here anymore. Being treated like I was some adopted child. I rather run away... where I can actually be happy on my own. I packed all my clothes and the important things I needed and took out all my savings out of the safe in my closet. I had more than enough to survive a long time. I looked around my room, this was probably the last time I will ever see this. Making my way downstairs, she was no where to be seen as I hurried out the door, taking a bus in the evening towards Zico's place. 

As I arrived at the darker parts of town, I made my way on foot to Zico's apartment. It was a normal looking apartment, not rundown nor is it ild lookingl. It was decent. I got up to Zico's floor and searched for his unit and knocked on the door. 

"Jiho?" there was no answer. Aish, maybe I should have called him first... I took out my phone and unlocked it, noticing it was not my wallpaper... I looked inside the phone, it wasn't my contacts. "Omo, I switched phone with that guy earlier..." Daebak. I can never get my phone back. Oh, ani... I can just call my phone now. I called my number but no one picked up. I looked at the time and it was only 7pm. Then I called Zico to see where he was and there was also no answer. I dropped my back to the floor as I sat against the door waiting for him. Without knowing, I felll asleep, my thoughts drifted off and wandered by itself to think about Dongjun again.

Dongjun-ah~ Kajima...


So, how was it? .___. boring? makes no sense?.... boring? xDDD minahada! Its been so long since I wrote and I'm starting off a little rusty. Do comment to tell me what you guys think? .__. you can be honest :)) honesty is the best policy xDD Just, yeah... comment and tell me your thoughts kay? All is open :D

 

Comment and subscribe~ >.<