39

YONGSEO FACT

 


One of the parts I liked best about the couple’s episodes was Seohyun’s unexpected flair with surprises. They were never really shown in her interactions with her unnies, since the more well-known pranksters are Yuri and Hyoyeon. She was always able to heighten situations (in a good way), turning any average moment into a monumental one.

Seohyun’s actions were ways for her to convey how she felt. She rewrote parts of a song and knitted a whole scarf to express her feelings, and her sincerity was illustrated distinctly through them.

Seohyun also caught everyone off guard when she picked up guitar skills faster than anyone expected her to and even beating the veteran CN Blue boys in a game of pool. Bursting with talents, one would expect the feminine maknae to ace in the cooking aspect as well. Her repeated failures (E.g. Extremely salty Kimchi) however proved to be a surprise, but did in a way illustrate her unique charms.


The skinship, of course, will probably remain a topic of interest for a long time. While it wasn’t excessive, even the slightest of touches were significant to many. Seohyun notably initiated the arm link in Japan, and seeing her being piggybacked were all scenes that were, prior to the show, never before imagined.