36

YONGSEO FACT

If we insert the name of 'Yonghwa and Seohyun' in the YouTube search box, it will be many fans out videos made about them. Ranging from photo edits, fancam (the video captured fans), until video footage of the scene to pull them in WGM was also there. There are three videos made by fans who became my favorite. First, this is a video of photographs made after YongSeo 'split'. At that time, CNBLUE and SNSD together a viewer in one event. When SNSD performing, it seems clear that from backstage Yonghwa stand and 'watch' SNSD performance (open stage). 
Second, it seems this video was made while YongSeo still married. They also both a viewer at an event. When all artists viewer out and stood on the stage (probably at the end of the event), looks Seohyun (if not mistaken) CNBLUE drummer sitting in a chair, Minhyuk. 
And thirdly, this is me most 'scene'. Seohyun was sitting holding his cell phone. Mobile phone screen is facing up. From between the fingers Seohyun, appeared a little picture into wallpaper cell phone. Because the closed hand Seohyun, which looks just the eyes and hair person, but it's not Seohyun photo. That photo Yonghwa! Seohyun Yonghwa make photo as wallpaper cell phone? I'm not too sure, because this is fanmade. But in the video that shows the comparison photos Seohyun who was holding the phone with wallpapers and photos Yonghwa Yonghwa he took himself (selca = self camera). And, of eye shape and hair cut, did the same. So?"