Chapter 3

Hold your heart until I come back to you – (Sequel of Please look at me )

 

Previous chapter

 

Luhan woke up from his sleep after he heard your voice inside his dream. He felt a drop of salt water flew on his right cheeks. He touched it… It was a tear… How hurt his heart when he saw you cried and asked for helped in his dream.

 

“Seul Jin… Mian…Hae…”

 

=============================================================

 

 

“No.6265/ ## Gyeong-Nam street,Busan (I just make up this place only). ” A boy smiled after read the address. He carried his back pack on his back and knocked the door.

 

 

 

“Nae?? Wait for a minutes!” You wiped your wet hand with small towels and put it on your dining table. You walked to the door and opened it. You felt a pair of arm hugged your waist.

 

 

 

OMONA!!!! WHO IS THIS??!!!

 

 

 

You shallow your saliva, afraid. You looked down to see who just hugged you and gasp.

 

 

 

“N…NAMSOO?!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Tumblr_mjfbm1ohv01qlnw1to1_500_large

 

 

=     =     =     =     =     =     =

 

Tumblr_m4tczyoyhj1qh83vro1_500_large

 

You show to Namsoo his room that next to your room. It might just a smalllarge room but enough for a person to stay. Then you started to remember something.

 

 

“YAH!! Nam Soo ah! How do you know that I live here huh?”

 

 

 

“Actually… I… run away from my school trip to here after I saw your name on a newspaper. So I go to your office and ask for your address. ha..ha..ha” Nam Soo nervously laughed when he said that he ran away from his school trip for you.   

 

 

 

“MWORAGO??!!

 

 

 

“Well… I accidentally saw your name on the newspaper that my teacher read.  And because my school trip is boring so I come here. Girl always follow me everywhere from behind, it so uncomfortable! Don’t mad okay. I need privacy too. Plus I really miss you noona. It has been 4 year since mum kicks you out from our house. Noona… Let me live with you. Please?” Namsoo said while made his fail puppy eyes at you.

 

 

 

“What? You want live with me? Nononono. Mum will mad at you if she knows you live with me. Aigoo.. You make me so worry. Wait a second. YAH!!!! You’ll make your teacher worry too because of your stupid action. --^--‘) After unpack your bag go call your teacher and inform to your teacher that you’re with me now. Or there will be breaking news like this ‘ONE STUPID CHICKEN MANIAC WAS KIDNAP BY HIS CUTE LIKE-MISS-FAIRY-KOREA NOONA ON HIS SCHOOL TRIP TO BUSAN’ and my face cute can be seen ever where because of you. Ohohohoho I’m gonna be famous…”

 

 

 

“lol. What? Cute noona? Puff… In your dream okay? And eww.. I won’t be kidnap by you. Just eww.. Please, I rather had been kidnap by chicken than you because I can eat them not like you.” Nam soo joked. He saw your ready-to-punch-fist when he turned to you.

 

 

 

“Err…haha..ha.. Sorry.” He rubbed his back neck and started to unpack his bag while you sat on his bed. He throw out his magazine, shirt, chicken pyjamas, chicken clock, junk food, short pant, chicken doll, comic and chicken boxer from his GIGANTIC bag everywhere until one of his chicken boxer landed on your face. Well actually he is big fan of chicken a.k.a chicken maniac like onew that why his bag full of chicken stuff. Not like you, a big fan of pizza Hawaii chicken. You guys always argue when having your “fast food order” time with your brother.

 

 

 

“N..Nam..soo… your… boxers….” You pointed at your face. You took his boxer and threw it to the door. At the same time Kris just opened the door after he heard noised from your mini room and… PAKK!

 

 

 

Kris pov

 

I’m just open Seul Jin mini room and suddenly world start to black out? OMOMOMOMOOMOMOMOMO!!! Is this the end of the world?! NOOO!!! I’m still and not married yetttttt!!! ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!! Oh god at least lemme marry first before you want to end this world. Pleaseee ;A; But then… I hear Seul Jin voice? Laugh like monster of laugh? -.- okay me confuse now.

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD!!! PWhahahahhahahahahahhahha kris you really look like a ual attacker now. Pwhahahhahhahaha XDD With drooling chicken face on the boxer, you really look like a right now. hahaha this is funny. I should take your picture and post it on my blog about this.” Nam soo joined Seul Jin laughed at him and secretly took Seul Jin picture, luffing at the-coolest--with-chicken-boxer-on-the-head (kris) .

 

 

 

I grab the boxer and threw it back to Seul Jin who’s still luffing at me. Sob sob sob. Poor me... How could she say I’m a ? YAH!!! I’m still okay?! nonono but I’m STILL !! Grrr… Wait till I get my revenge back and you’ll regret what you have done to me. S.E.U.L.J.I.N.

 

 

 

-     -     -     -     -     -     -

 

 

Mean while

 

 

“Sir. This is our assignment for our coming soon project in Busan. Mr.Xi wants you to visit our coming soon project in Busan next week. So please finish the important assignments before you go to Busan.” Lizzy left Luhan alone after she putted the assignments on Luhan desk. Luhan lazily took one of the assignments and read it. It will take three day if he read the assignment so he putted the assignments back on his desk.

 

 

 

He stared his picture frames that contain his pic with you on his school trip to Busan 5 year ago.

 

 

 

“Busan eh?” Luhan grabs his car key and drove to Busan.

 

 

- - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪ *run away*

521791_451894701562367_40861734_n.jpg