Chapter 2

Hold your heart until I come back to you – (Sequel of Please look at me )

 

 

Previous chapter

 

“Puff… Who are the one who chase me huh? It’s a ghost or monster? Ah~ I know now. It’s a dog who chases me just now. Hihihih.. Mehrong.. :p” Kris stick his tongue out at you and started  to run away from you before you exploded again.

 

“ WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??!!! A DOOOGG??? DOOOOGGGG?? YAHH!!! KRISSUU YOU GOONA BE A DEAD MEAT AFTER THIS!! A DEAD MEAT!! DON’T RUN AWAY FROM ME!! YAHH!!!!” You chased him again and throw your sandals to his back. 

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

 

 

 

It too dark in here and where is everyone? Where am I actually?

 

 

 

Luhan walked and walked until he found a streetlight nearby. Shockley, he saw a girl with dirty dress cried under the streetlight. He walked toward to the girls and pats her head.

 

 

 

“Gwenchana? Why you’re here alone? Where is your parent?”  Luhan asked the girl with charm smile. But the girls just continued cried and ignored Luhan question. Suddenly a little boy around the girl age appeared from the dark behind Luhan and hugged the girls.

 

 

 

He looks familiar to me. That was my childhood pyjamas 10 years ago. It’s impossible because my mum was the only one who made those pyjamas for me. So who is the boy actually?

 

 

 

“Seul Jin ah~ Stop crying. I’m here don’t you see me. Shhh~~ good girl can't crying.” The boy said to the girl named Seul Jin.

 

 

 

Wait! Did he just call Seul Jin? Seul Jin? Wait.. Why I can’t remember all of this? Ugh… This is look like my childhood memory. This place where I find Seul Jin cried when her real mother beat her when her real father not around for business. I remember this… That boy is m…me. But why I’m dreaming about this?

 

 

 

“Luhan ah~ I..I…sob… I’m scared… sob sob sob… omma…sob sob… She beat sob sob me.” Seul Jin buried her face on little Luhan chest while cried.

 

 

 

 Little Luhan cupped Seul Jin faced and wiped Seul Jin tear with his thumbs. He squeezed Seul Jin cheek which made her faced look like a duck and accidentally farted in front of Seul Jin .

 

 

 

 Seul Jin laughed out loud when Little Luhan farted in front of her when he squeezed her faced. He covered his faced with his tiny hand, embarrassed because he just farted in front of Seul Jin.

 

 

 

“hahahaha… Your fart smells like a rotten banana.hahaha.” Seul Jin laughed at him. She covered her nose from smelled Luhan fart.

 

 

 

Meanwhile “Big” Luhan also laughed when he saw his children version farted in front of Seul Jin.

 

 

 

“hahahhahahahhahaha XDD This is funny. I can’t believe that I fart in front Seul Jin at that time. Hahahhahahahhahahaha. My fart smells like a rotten banana? LOL. I can’t stop laugh now. Lol”  Luhan rolled on the floor still laughing at him when he was little.

 

 

 

“Yahh!! STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!” Little Luhan shouted. He crossed his hand, sulked.

 

 

 

“Aww… Lulu is sulking eh? Aboo booo boooo~ Aigoo~. Where’s the cute Luhan huh? *pretend to look around and stop at “BIG” Luhan* OMO!! That the cute Luhan!! *point where ‘Big’ Luhan stand*”

 

 

 

Luhan stopped laugh and waved his hand in front of Seul Jin, shocked.

 

 

 

“You can see me? Seul Jin ah~” But no responded from Seul Jin like nothing happen. Actually Seul Jin just pointed at little Luhan shadowed. Little Luhan looked where Seul Jin pointed and saw his own shadowed.

 

 

“Yah! That is not me… It’s not cute like me.”

 

 

 

“No. It is your own shadow so it yours. So it cute likes you.” Seul Jin said. But when little Luhan want to say something to Seul Jin suddenly a pair of black suited man took Seul Jin from little Luhan.

 

 

 

Seul Jin screamed with all her strength asked for little Luhan helped but the black suited man too strong for her. Little Luhan and ‘Big’ Luhan together tried to stop the guys from took Seul Jin away but they can’t.

 

 

 

“YAHHHH!!! Give me Seul Jin back!!!” Little Luhan shouted at the black suit guy. He tried to save Seul Jin by biting the man hands so the man could let her go. Suddenly Luhan felt a high pressure pressed his body until he can’t open his eye. One thing he saw before he woke up, it was…

 

 

You

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Sitting in a train alone… Crying…

 

 

“Luhan… Why you don’t love me? Why?”

 

 

Then after a few blinks, the scene change but it blur. It you came out from the train then suddenly two guys came closer to you and snatch your bag before they pushed you until you fall on the floor.

 

 

“Luhan. Help me.”

 

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

 

Luhan woke up from his slept after he heard your voice inside his dream. He felt a drop of salt water flew on his right cheeks. He touched it… It was a tear… How hurt his heart when he saw you cried and asked for help in his dream.

 

 

“Seul Jin… Mian…Hae…”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guy cuz I update it late.. ;A; Imma busy with my school.. so I can't update it often..

;A; mian..........

please leave a comment please?? I need strenght to write fanfic cuz it gimme powerrrr and lots of lots of ideassssssssssuuuuuuuu.. :3

okcan?

tumblr_mc0i7wa2711rhdso4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbz3psMBc71qh8kqpo1_400.jpg

------------------------------------

tumblr_mbbw74RHCO1rwfqe1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mbpewnGhjD1rpcd7jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbpewnGhjD1rpcd7jo4_500.jpg