The Yang's Secret

The Yang's Family

-Nickhun pov-

 

I quickly ran off without answering to Seunghyun’s question. I thought they’re going to chase me but they’re not. They just stand there and watched me running away like a mad man.

 

I ran towards the main door when suddenly Bom appeared from nowhere with a head in her hand. A head! A head with dried blood everywhere!

 

I stuttered and began to shiver and soon, I passed out. I couldn’t remember what happened after that. I saw Seunghyun and Chaerin. They were talking and Bom said something about she found a head.

 

And the next thing I knew, I was in Seunghyun’s room, lying on a bed. I rolled my eyes to the right and saw him sitting on a chair beside my bed, staring at me through those dark-rimmed glasses. Quickly, I sat up and scooted away from him.

 

“Stand back!” I commanded.

 

“Or what?” He said firmly.

 

Umm, I didn’t think of that. I never fight or threatened anyone before. I bit my bottom lip, didn’t know what to say.

 

He got up and asked me to come with him to the living room. I refuse cause I’m afraid that he might do something to me or worse, kill me.

 

The very thought of the unknown grave and head makes me shivered and frightened. I wished I could get out of here but how?

 

Seunghyun was now standing. His eyes never left me. I gulped hard and decided to just come with him or else he might hurt me.

 

I followed him from behind. We walked downstairs and into the living room. There, I saw Mr. and Mrs. Yang along with their kids. They seem to be waiting for me.

 

Mrs. Yang gave her children a look and in a blink of an eye, they got up in unison and walked out of the living room. So there’s only me and the parents.

 

“Sit down my dear.” Mrs. Yang smiled.

 

I took a seat next to Mr. Yang since he gestured me to seat beside him. I fidgeted my fingers and lowered my head.

 

“So,” Mr. Yang started, “Chae-”

 

“Please don’t kill me Mr. Yang!” I begged, getting on my knees, “I won’t tell anyone about this! Promise!”

 

I cut him before he could even finish his sentence. I know it’s a rude thing to do but I have to! I don’t wanna die yet!

 

“What do you mean my boy?” He chuckled.

 

Mrs. Yang chuckled as well as if it was a joke… it is?

 

But, who would put a grave at their garden? Halloween? I don’t think so. Or they’re just trying to be freaky?

 

“Look sonny, I know the grave under the tree freak you out but you should listen to our explanation first.” Mr. Yang said as he gestured me to sit back on the couch.

 

And so I sat back on the couch and listen to his word. It’s hard to believe but I can’t help but to believe in it. That grave belonged to Mrs. Yang. Yes, she was already dead but Mr. Yang summoned her ghost with the help of his aunt. So here they are.

 

No wonder she only wants people to call her Gummy instead of her real name. I was completely scared but when I examined her carefully, she doesn’t look that scary at all.

 

Except for her children.

 

I wonder if they’re like this because of their mom’s ‘dead’ genes…

 

-End-