Stalker?

Say Cheese

I turned my head back to see where the shouting was coming from.

There was a girl with a camera in her hands running after a flock of birds. "Yah! Stop moving!" She stopped and took a quick picture before running after again. "I said stop running! Aish..."

She gave up and started looking around. I'm guessing she's looking for more things to take pictures of. She walked away from me and made her way to the bridge that crossed over the pond. I was intrigued. There was something about her that willed me to follow her. I didn't know what I was doing. I just wanted to watch her for a bit.

While she took pictures of the water, I checked her out. No, not in a erted way! I just wanted to make sure the girl I was following wasn't going to kill me if I got caught. And from what I saw, she was really cute.  Her hair was long and dark and her cheeks were a sweet rosy color. She wasn't very tall but thats what made her cute. Not to mention the skirt she was wearing was a bit puffy and flowy. It added onto her charm.

"Perfect!" She aimed her camera and snapped a quick shot. "One more, one more!"

The birds flew away and she waved happily. I stepped behind some bushes and watched her through the leaves. She spun in a slow circle, taking pictures of the scenery around the park. I stepped closer, trying to get a closer look. When I moved, I stepped on a loose shoelace and tripped, falling into the bush. I froze, clenching my eyes shut. After a few seconds, I slowly rose. She was gone, though. I sighed, relieved that she didn't catch me. Then I ran down the pathway towards the end of the park, looking for her. Soon, I spotted her buying ice cream from one of the street vendors. She sat down on a nearby bench and pulled out her camera. She held the ice cream cone near and puffed out her cheeks.

I smiled. "Ah, gwiyeobta!"

She snapped her picture, then looked in my direction. I quickly ducked behind the person walking in front of me and hid from her sight. When I was sure she wasn't looking anymore, I ran to the other side of the pathway, to the entrance gate. I leaned against a pillar and waited.