Two Dates? Love Story...

Love Rain

Outside

Siwon~Are You Free This Sunday?

Sooyoung~What?

Siwon Looks In His Pocket To Check If He Still Has The Tickets To "Love Story". He Has It . But It Wet.

Siwon~That, Movie.

Sooyoung~Movie?

Siwon~Love Story.

Sooyoung~*Excited* I've Always Wanted To See Love Story.

Siwon~Then, Do You Want To Go And See It Together?

Nods Her Head. Siwon Smiles.

Siwon~Then... Runs Away..Stops..That Umbrella, I Found It In The Library.You Don't Have To Bother About It.

Siwon Gets Excited And Starts To Run Around Crazy In The Rain.

Sooyoung Walks To The Bus Stop. Folds Her Umbrella. Waits For Te Bus.Sees The Love Story Poster.Opens Her Umbrella And Walks To The Poster.

Eunhyuk~Your Getting Wet.

Sooyoung Turns Around.

Eunhyuk~Do You Want To Switch Umbrellas With Me?

Sooyoung~What?

Eunhyuk~Aigoo. You're Wet Though. Your Umbrella Is Completely Broken, Switch With Me.

Sooyoung~No, Im Okay.

Eunhyuk~Then, Let's Just Dry Ourselves A Little. Hands Her A Napkin.She Looks At It.

Sooyoung~That's Okay. Siwon Puts The Napkin Back.

Eunhyuk~But Don't You Know Me? Sooyoung Looks At Him..He Smiles

Sooyoung~Ah, The Person I Saw A Few Days Ago At The Tennis Court..

Eunhyuk~No, That Wasn't The First Time We Met. You Really Don't Remember? Holds Up His Pointer Finger

Sooyoung Doesn't Remember Him..

Eunhyuk~Ah, It's Really Sad..You're A Home Economics Student?

Sooyoung~How Did You Know?

Eunhyuk~I Have A Pretty Good Relationship With My Dongsaeng Who's Also There. I've Seen You A Few Times At School. It Seems You Like The Movie Very Much.

Sooyoung~I Just Happen To Be Looking At It.

Eunhyuk~You Want To Watch Love Story? Do You Want To Go And See It Together? Sooyoung Looks At Him.Siwon Laughs.

Eunhyuk~For A Boy And A Girls Meeting For The First Time Going To The Movies Together Is A Bit Difficult, Right? So How About Next Time? The Next Time We Bump Into Each Other Lets Just Go Together.

Sooyoung~What?

Eunhyuk~I Mean The Movie.

Sooyoung~That...

Eunhyuk~Ah, That;s Your Bus. Sooyoung Turns Around And Sees The Bus. Hurry Get On.

Sooyoung Gets On The Bus. Siwon Waves. But She Doesn't Wave Back.Bus Leaves

Eunhyuk Runs Away Happy!