Love Means Never Having To Say You're Sorry

Love Rain

Bus Station

Eunhyuk Waits For The Bus. Sooyoung Walks Up And Waits For the bus to. she looks at his hand and sees its bleeding.

Sooyoung~Excuse me.. Eunhyuk Turns Around. Your Hand Is Bleeding.

Looks at his hand. Looks for something to clean it with.

Sooyoung~Wait a minute. Looks Through her purse.

Eunhyuk~I accidentally cut it while practicing, it's okay.

She pulls out a bandage and hands it to him.

Sooyoung~Here. He Grabs it. Tries to open it but can't.

Sooyoung~Let Me do it. He hands her the bandage. opens it for him. Blows on the wound.And puts on the bandage softly.

Eunhyuk~Helping me treat my wound like that, except for my mother when I was little, she is the first.

Outside Library

Eunhyuk~It's because she's like a mother.

Eunhyuk Pours wine in glasses. Sees the Love Story tickets Picks it up.

Eunhyuk~Oh, what's this? Looks at it. Love Story? Are you going to watch it together? Puts it back down.

Eunhyuk ~I really envy you. I was rejected. But I still said to her we'll see it together if we meet again. *Smiles* So no matter how accidental the encounter. That's strange.

Siwon~The same movie, what a coincidence.

Eunhyuk~Love Means...never...sorry. But, why do the girls really like that sentence?

Siwon~(Diary) Love means never having to say you're sorry.

Siwon~Probably because love is sincerely given. It's because you know each other's sincerity, so you don't need to say sorry.

Eunhyuk~Right. If I was a girl I would definitely like you.

Siwon~*Laughs* If I was a girl, I definitely wouldn't like you.

Eunhyuk~What? Hits Him

Siwon~*Laughs*

Library

Siwon Goes To the corner seat.

Sooyoung~(Diary)I Like, the corner seat on th 4th floor of the library in the poetry section. 

Outside

Sooyoung~(Diary)Baby's breath (Flowers).

Room

Siwon Looking Through Sooyoung's Diary.

Sooyoung~(Diary)Saint-Exupery's The Little Prince, Spring watches and Franz Schubert.

Siwon Looks up and smiles. Takes out The Liittle Prince. Takes The movie tickets out from the book. He Smiles.