Infinite #43

▬▬INFINITE & INSPIRIT WORLDWIDE: fact shop | REVAMP | HIATUS

 

Hello this is INFINITE’s Woohyun !
Naver Starcast readers, how have you been? It feels like it has only been a couple of days since we promoted ‘Man In Love’ but there are only a few days left in 2013.

So ! I’ll take some time to look back at our activities in 2013 as well as the end of our world tour. And I will also reveal undisclosed INFINITE pictures that we took during the year and that I was the only one to know about. ^^ ! And at the end there’s also a surprise !! You should look forward to it~


Then let’s go back to January !

First, January and February were Dongwoo and Hoya’s months ! INFINITE H’s awesome debut !

Beautiful Girl~ The sparkling~ Beautiful~ Girl was of course Inspirits !

Hoya and Dongwoo during their press conference right before their first sortie !

Hoya and Dongwoo during their press conference right before their first performance !

 

Inspirits, you guys also remember it freshly, don’t you?

In March, there was the ‘INFINITE Rally’ that marked the beginning of INFINITE’s full scale start as a complete group !

We stood in a lot of stages but it’s still thrilling to see Inspirits filling the audience

And in April, we released our new album [New Challenge]. It was an album through which INFINITE changed into lovely guys, just like the warm spring !

On this day Dongwoo kept on touching his necktie, it’s probably because he was a bit awkward with it.

Sungjongie who was in the best mood because he was getting ready to promote again after a long time ! He looks like a fairy with his hat.

Hoya drinking milk while dressing up like this… doesn’t he look like a 7 year-old kindergartener?!

While I’m… learning about~ the bitter taste of coffee.
(T/N : These are lyrics from Man in Love)

But here we have another baby ! Sungyeolie who’s following the cat around ! Where’s the cool image he shows when he’s on stage~

My eyes met with L’s so he’s throwing a V sign at me~ He’s nice, nice.

This is the secret picture I took without Sunggyu hyung knowing !! Hoot ! I was a good paparazzi !

Like this, our first promotion of the year ended and

In May. We flew to the US in order to film our music video for ‘DESTINY’.

We filmed in the famous Universal Studios !

…….. ^^;

Like this, after filming the music video in the US, we released our [DESTINY] album in July~

INFINITE’s angled choreography that returned for ‘Destiny’ ! Just how Inspirits are our destiny, angled choreographies are our destiny as well.

And on August 12, INFINITE’s first full-scale world tour ‘ONE GREAT STEP’ started !

Our world tour started in Seoul and took place in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Singapor, Taiwan, Malaysia, China, the Phillipines and then in the US, Europe as well as Dubai. It lasted for 119 days, we held 26 concerts in 21 cities and got to meet 150,000 Inspirits !

These pictures are of course unreleased ones, they’re from the stage in Paris, France. As expected INFINITE shines on stage !

Like this, we looked back on one year through pictures. Aside from these, it really was a year during which lots of things happened, such as promotions in Japan or our personal activities. It’s a result we got to obtain because we have the Inspirits supporting us ! Thank you so much !

And we prepared another year-end present ! Handwritten letters from the INFINITE letters ! Tadah~~~

Hello this is INFINITE’s Sunggyu ! 
A lot of things happened in 2013 and among these, I think I spent the brightest time of my life while we were on our world tour, I was extremely happy to be able to meet Inspirits all over the world ! 
I hope we’ll be able to spend a bright year with our Inspirit friends in 2013 ! ^^

In 2013, I had a meaningful challenge to meet, I was able to feel emotions that aren’t easy to feel and spent a pretty year ^.^ INFINITE ∞ INSPIRIT
I was able to do things that were close to my goal so in 2014, let’s all be lucky and even it’s really different from our laid plans, let’s support each other to spend a year without regrets ! Peace & Love

 

Hello this is INFINITE’s Woohyun.
This year, with the world tour, I got to spend a really meaningful year. The world tour during which we got to make good memories with our fans all over the world is something I won’t ever be able to forget. I learned a lot and I got to feel so many things so I’d be thankful if you looked forward to my growth/development. I always receive so much from a lot of people so in 2014 I will try to become a person who expresses his feelings and gives more. I want all the people who helped and loved me during this year to end 2013 well and have a year full of luck in 2014. See you with a more matured image in 2014~!
Fighting for 2014 too >_<
LOVE

 

Hello this is Hoya ^_^
There isn’t much time left in 2013~! Are you all ending the year well !? Haha… 2013 was a really special year to me. Starting with the H promotions I also promoted as INFINITE and also ! I got to meet our Inspirits all over the world while doing the world tour~ I think there won’t be a year as happy as this one~ I’m looking forward to what’s going to happen in 2014~!!! 
Then everyone, Happy New Year

 

Hello Inspirits ! It’s Sungyeol ♥
Christmas has come and because I’m sad we couldn’t spend it together, I’m writing you a letter ㅠ_ㅠ What are you doing right now Inspirits?? I am currently practicing hard for the year-end performances. We’ll see each other during the year-end festivals so don’t be too sad and wait for me a little bit more. Inspirits, happy new year and be healthy during this new year, bye ! 

 

Hello~ It’s L !
Last time we spent Chuseok in Japan because of our world tour but this time we’ll spend New Year in Korea with Inspirits !! 
I’m really happy !! ^v^
Just how we’re spending another year with Inspirits, we’ll be back to meet you with even better songs and an even better image ! 
Plan your new year well !
And it’s cold so be carefull not to catch a cold !
And happy new year~

 

Hello~ ^_^ Inspirits, it’s INFINITE’s maknae Sungjong, I’m first of all worried about whether you caught a cold or not since this winter is cold. We completed our world tour safely and we’re enjoying the end of the year in Korea. We’re also of course getting ready for our year-end performances. And because we want to meet our Inspirits with a new album soon, we’re also working on our new album that will be released next year ! So we will be able to end 2013 and start the new year with our songs. ^_^ I hope everything you do in 2014 will be successful ! I love you. Always be happy…. 
♡♡♡

 

So, Naver Starcast readers, end 2013 well. Be lucky in the approaching 2014 year ! I’ll show you an even more improved image of myself.
See you soon ! Bye ^^

Text : Woohyun (INFINITE) 
Pictures : Woollim Entertainment

trans. cr; saphira @ infinite updates | source cr; naver ; take out with full credits