Infinite #22

▬▬INFINITE & INSPIRIT WORLDWIDE: fact shop | REVAMP | HIATUS

 

"Infinite, the first to film a MV at the set of Transformers"
Infinite entered the list as the first Korean idol to film at America’s Universal Studios.
 
 
On the 27th, an official told that Insinite’s at Universal Studio (L.A) to film a new music video. Infinite flew over to the States on the 22nd. 
 
This is the first time Universal Studios has officially allowed a Korean group to film at their location.
 
America’s Universal Studio is the place where ‘Transformers’, ‘Amazing Spiderman’, and other Hollywood blockbuster films have been filmed. In the states, it’s well known as a theme park but it’s also a place where top artists like Lady Gaga, Chris Brown, etc, film at. 
 
Officials also released that “almost 1 billion won (one million dollars) have been put into the making of the music video and the music video is being filmed with Hollywood Blockbuster movie type equipment,” and that “this music video is being filmed at Universal Studios and 4~5 other locations before finishing the filming.” 
 
Infinite has made alot of people curious after halting their seperate schedules and going to America. It was told to be a music video filming, but the heat of ‘Man In Love’ has not not gone down yet and it is attracting focus of many in the entertainment industry.
 
Officials say that “While filming in America, this new album is made by the best staff and it will be the level of a Hollywood blockbuster movie.”
 
Concluding their stay in America, Infinite will head over to Japan to release their first Japan album with big promotion plans and will continue schedules in both Korea and Japan