The First Challenge

Skin Deep

The Next Day

Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica and Soo Young gathered in the gathering room on the first floor of the building.

"Excactly what are we doing here?" asked Seohyun. "I dunno," replied Jessica. "Mr Lee told us to meet here, and well, here we are."

The door opened and Mr Lee came in. Ten other guys followed behind him. Taeyeon's mouth dropped open in shock. "Lee...Leeteuk?" she stuttered, staring at the guy in front. Leeteuk smirked at her. "Taeyeon," he drawled.

Mr Lee smiled at the nine girls. "So, girls, these gorgeous boys shall be with you throughout this whole semester. I will now introduce them to you."

Leeteuk stepped forward. "Hi, I'm Leeteuk. Nice to meet you all," he said, looking at Taeyeon. Yuri's crush, Siwon, was reading a bible as usual. The others looked at him. He finally realised that he was in the center of their eyes. He looked up. "Oh," he said and grinned. "I'm Siwon." He bowed.

The others introduced themselves one by one. Tiffany nearly drooled just looking at Ryeowook. "Hello, everyone. My name's Ryeowook, but you can call me Wook, Wookie, or even oppa." He flashed a smile at Tiffany.

Eunhyuk noticed Hyoyeon staring at him. "I'm Eunhyuk, the dancing machine," he said proudly. The others introduced themselves.

"Now, everyone, do you know why you all are here?" Mr Lee asked them. They shook their heads. "Well, you are all here for the first ultimate challenge."