Three things

Love After All


MIYOUNG POV
    
    "Oppa, you need something?" I asked him coldly, i decided not to make a big deal out of it, act as if I don't care and nothing happened.

    "miyoung, we need to talk."

    "We are talking."

    He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry okay?"

    "It's fine. I don't mind it anyway so stop bothering yourself." I cut him through his words.

    "It is not what you-"

    "Go home oppa. Lets just forget what happened. Good night."

    "Miyoung ah! Can you just stop acting as if you're okay and just listen to me!" His frustration is starting to build up.

    "I am done listening with your lies!"

    "When did I ever lie to you huh? Tell me, When?!"

    just by remembering what happened earlier brings tears to my eyes. i can't stand this anymore so I decided to leave him but he prevented me from doing so. He grabbed my hand and pulled me for a tight embrace. "I'm really sorry miyoung ah, I am sorry I hurt you... but I swear, nothing happened. There is nothing going on with me and Nicole. I don't love her, I don't even like her! Your the only one that I'll love forever."

    I looked at him. "You love me? You really do?"

    "I already told you I love you before you saw me and Nicole."

    "How can I possibly believe you... You're confessing in front of me and the the next second you are hugging somebody else!"

    " So you're jealous?"    
    
    "Of course I-" I covered my mouth upon realizing what I am saying.

    He smirked at me. "Of course i am not!" I continued.

    " No need to pretend honey, i know you love me.. If not why would you cry after seeing me and nicole together?"

    "I did not!"

    "You did! Seulong hyung told me."

    "Aish! I'll kill that guy!"

    Jinwoon oppa chuckled. "He just wants us to be happy, he actually threatened to throw me out of the building If I'll make you cry again."

    "Now I decided to kiss him instead..."

    "No way! I have the only right to kiss you, no one else!" His face now descending on mine... I was really ready for the kiss when I remembered something so I pushed his face away from me.

    "Now what?!"

    "You kissed that Nicole flirt and you're going to kiss me now! Yuck!"

    "I didn't kiss her!"

    "of course, you will deny it!"

    "I swear I didn't, i pushed her away, same with what you did to me now."

    Pretending that i don't believe him, I said "i won't kiss you... There might still be some germs on your mouth from that girl."

    "Aish! I told you we didn't kiss!" I think he lost his patience so he dragged me to their dorm.

    "We are we going?!"

    He dragged me to the bathroom and I almost laughed out loud when he started to brush his teeth. Not just that, he also gargled mouthwash still holding my hand to make sure that I won't escape. When he was about to finish, I started to call on Jokwon oppa just to piss him off again.. "JOKWON OPPA! Jinwoon oppa is trying to-"

    I failed to finish my sentence because Jinwoon oppa grabbed me by my waist and pulled me for a very passionate kiss I almost went crazy.

    "Miyoung ah! where are you?" I heard jokwon oppa but didn't care much. "Oh geez! What the! Seulong, Changmin someone is making out in here! Do something!"

    "Where?!"

     My brain can't process who said those stuff, I just figured that jinwoon oppa closed the door and locked it without breaking the kiss. I really don't care what the other oppas are thinking right now...

    As for me, I am only thinking of three things: I love this guy, he loves me....and, WOW! I never thought that mint can ever taste this good.

It was love after all.... <3

 

-END-

 

++++++++++++++++++++++

 

This is my first fanfic... How was it? I hope you guys liked it T__T

 

This story is for MelinaMilano, hope you like it :)

 

Comments are loved :)