Everything was a Lie

Love After All

MIYOUNG POV

    Shock is an understatement, He did confess, right? He told me he loves me and I am not dreaming right?right? I was too shocked, not even a single word came out... So all of those things, he did it because he is in love with me and here I thought he doesn't even like me...I should have said something earlier, and we should have finished our conversation first! Aish, chansung oppa! Bad timing!... I quickly got up and went out of the room. We have to settle this first... Once and for all. I am done with pretentions, I just want to tell him that i am feeling the same way towards him.

    I scanned the whole floor searching for him but It seems so hard to find him, so I decided that I'll just talk to him back at the dorm. When I was about to turn back, I saw this couple at the deserted part of the hallway, they seem intimate because they are hugging  and then it hit me "Jinwoon oppa..." I whispered. When they are about to kiss, I turned around and made my way to the elevator and then I bumped into someone...

    "Miyoung ah, I'm so sorry I bumped...-Why are you crying?" Seulong oppa ask with concern.

    "Nothing, I mean I'm not..." I can feel my tears is running down my cheeks... No this is not any sort of drama. I ran to the elevator not minding seulong oppa's yell..

    "Miyoung ah! Ahn Miyoung!" Seulong oppa keeps on calling me but I never bothered to look up...

`    Jinwoon oppa, he told me he loves me.. Was it a lie? Is it one of his Jokes. Well if it is, It was not funny at all! How dare he told me those stuff and acted sweet a while ago when on a matter-of-fact he is already seeing somebody and for crying out loud why that Nicole girl? I hate that girl as much as i Hate that orange dress that she is wearing right now, I hate her as much as I hate bugs and how I wish she turns into one right now! She is a first rate Flirt! She keeps on flirting with random guys it is all over the news, I can't believe oppa fall for her.  Jinwoon oppa, You are an idiot and I hate you for doing this to me!   

    The elevator is a just a floor away when i heard someone called me. This time it was not Seulong oppa. I raised my head and saw jinwoon oppa running towards the elevator... I was thinking of running to the stairs but I know that it would be a bad decision since he can easily catch up. Then I saw Seulong oppa blocked his way and hold his hand firmly... 'Thank you Seulong oppa'.. I can't talk to him right now... i don't want to...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    
Jinwoon POV

    If Seulong is not my hyung, I would have punched the lights out of him now for blocking my way. I know, Miyoung saw everything but I didn't do anything. Nicole just started to make advances on me, it was weird to say it that way but it is the truth! I don't even like the girl! How can I possibly like her, she is a flirt and besides I am already in love with someone... I am in love with Miyoung...

    "Hyung! Let me go!" I whined.

    "Not now Jinwoon... Give her some time, she is hurt and I think I am having an idea why." She looked at Nicole disgustingly..

    "Hyung, I didn't do anything, I swear!"

    "If jokwon and changmin hyung gets to know about this, you're dead meat Jinwoon ah." He shooked his head not paying attention to me. "i honestly wanted to punch you after seeing  Miyoung cry, but I know that it won't help. What happened Jinwoon?" 

    "I told her I love her but unfortunately, she saw Nicole and me together."

    "By together, you mean?" he was waiting for my answer, apparently Nicole butted in.

    "We are just enjoying ourselves oppa, you know those stuffs." She said and winked at Seulong hyung.

    "hyung, believe me there is nothing going on in here... Nicole ssi, Just stop it, I don't like you.. i am in love with somebody else..." I told her.

     She looked at her watch and said, "Fine with me, i have a date with Key after two hours anyway and It is not like I am in love with you." She went to Seulong oppa to give him a goodbye kiss but hyung just glared at her, "Don't you dare touch me!" i think Nicole was shocked, she turned pale and made her way out. I would definitely want to throw him out of the building now, She is acting as if nothing happened... as if she didn't ruin any relationship at all.

    "What are you planning to do now?" Hyung asked.

    "I don't know... She's hurt because of what she saw... i don't know if she will believe me if I explain things to her. "

    "There is nothing you can do but explain, If you want to bring her back, that is the only thing you can do... She is worth the risk, right?"

    I nodded. "Definitely."

    "Now go!"

    "Where?"

    "I don't know! Find her!"

    "Thanks a lot hyung." I shouted as I run towards the elevator.

    "Be sure not to make her cry again or else i'll throw you outside the building!" He yelled back.

    i will never make her cry again. i promise. I'll tell her I love her and there is nothing between me and Nicole.. and This time I'll make things right..