Chapter 56

Will I have my first love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you guys arrived at the ice skating rink it was totally empty. Since Kris wants nobody to embrass them self and they would have more space. Gosh. I didn't know he was so rich that he actually reserved it. 

Turns out we also don't have to pay. Kris also have it taken care of. I went to the place where we sit down and put on our skates. Since I already brought my skate from home I don't have to buy a rental skate. Do you also know that I did ice skating when I was little too. 

I went to this competition and won 1st place even though I was like the youngest out of everybody. 

"You guys hurry up! I want to skate very badly!!!" I rushed them, and they are taking forever to put them on. 

"Just wait. Mei Mei. This is very confusing!" Tao told me. I smiled to him and just went in the ice rink by myself since I know they would take awhile. 

Once I was on the ice I start to do some warm ups. 

"YAH HWE JI! CAREFUL! WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS VERY DANGEROUS!" Baekhyun yell at me. What there's nothing wrong with doing flips and skating on one leg or doing splits in the air. Not dangerous at all.... 

When I finish my warm ups Exo oppa finally got out of the bench and went on the rink with me. "Oh gosh. How do the heck does she do this." Chen mumbled while trying to balance himself and trying to fall. When he finally stood up and had very good balance Luhan that was skating towards him push him and Chen lost his balance. 

"Holy--" "UNICORNS!" "Yah. Don't cuss. There's little kids here Pabo." 

"Well tell that to Luhan. He was the one who push me." Chen told them but, they all just ignored him. 

"Here oppa. Need a hand." I said to him while handing out my hand towards him. "Thanks Mei Mei. You're the best. That's why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter