Love, love, love

★Living next to him★
Why did you pinch me?" I asked rubbing my arm where it hurts. "It's been 5 minutes since you're staring at the floor, blank and freeze like a statue" Peniel respond. "Can you repeat what did you say?" I asked Yerim cause I couldn't believe what I just heard. "Yeo Hye fall in love of you" she said smiling to me. I couldn't hide my smile when she repeat it again, it was the truth. Yeo Hye loves me!!! I couldn't hide the happiness that was inside of me. "I should call her even if she's going to kill me" Yerim said picking her cellphone and standing up. She went to the bedroom and locked the door. I was still sitting down on the floor since Yerim leave the house. I was wondering what Sungjae think about me. "BOO!!!" Someone shouted. I jump cause I was scared. "Jaena, you really scare unnie!" I said looking to my sister. She lower her head before saying "Mianhae unnie". "Wait, I'm not angry at you, you just took me by surprise" I said hugging her. "How was school? Did you have fun with your friends?" I asked her. She nodded "Yes, it was good! We're going to exchange gifts at school, the last day before Christmas Holidays" she said smiling. At this moment, Jonghoon arrive with pizza and drinks. "Who wants to eat pizza?" He asked loudly. "Me!" Jaena and I respond loudly. We were eating on the floor like if it was a picnic. "Our teacher gave us the name of the person we have to give a present and it's suppose to be a secret!" Jaena continued to speak. "You'll have to give a present to who?" I asked. "A boy" she respond shyly. "How come you're so shy, don't you have a lot of friends who are boys?" Jonghoon asked smiling to her. "He's not like the others. I love that boy, he's my secret crush" she respond smiling. I started to choke loudly at this moment. "Yah, gwenchana?" Oppa asked giving me water. I nodded and he gave me a wink without Jaena seeing it. What's happening? Even Jaena loves a boy. "Unnie, do you love a guy?" She asked me. I should not lie, I'm not very good. "Yes, why?" I asked. "Do this guy love you too?" She then asked. That was the question that I didn't want to hear and answer. "W-w-what?" I respond. "I said : Do this guy love you too?" She repeat her question. I looked at my brother, he saw that I was nervous to respond. When I was about to tell my answer, my cellphone started to ring. I sighed loudly, I should thanks the person who decide to call me. "Yeobosseyo?" I respond. "It's me" Yerim said. "Oh! You're already arrive to their dorms?" I asked. "Since 20 minutes" she respond. "Are you alone?" She asked. "No, I'm eating with oppa and Jaena in the dance pratice room" I respond. "I need to talk to you about something important" she then said. "Ok!" I said leaving the room and gong in my bedroom. I sat down on my bed "I'm listening". "You're going to hate me for what I did, so I'm asking for forgiveness" she started. "Forgiveness? For what?" I asked. "I told Sungjae that you love him" she said. "You what?! Yerim... how could you do that?!" I asked. "Listen, when he ask you to pass me your phone earlier, it was because he need to talk about you" she respond. "Me?" I said surprise. "Yes, you! I went at their dorms and it's there that he said it to me" she continued. "Said what Yerim?" I asked her. "That he loves you!!! Yeohye.... SUNGJAE FALL IN LOVE OF YOU!!!!" She said screaming loudly. I couldn't believe it, I was so shocked to hear that. My heart is pounding so fast now. He loves me, he fall in love of me. I was now smiling widely. "Yerim, I love you chingu! I'm not angry at you anymore!" I said. "I'm going to pass you Sungjae" she respond. "I'm not ready to talk to him after that news..." "Why?" She asked loudly. "I'm too shy to talk to him now" I said shyly. "Arasso, you're so cute!" She respond before turning off the phone. I was so happy that I screamed loudly. A few seconds later, Jonghoon and Jaena opened the door of the pratice room to see what's going on. "Unnie, what's happening?" She asked. "He loves me!!!" I said happily. "That's it? Why she didn't answer my question earlier" Jaena said returning in the pratice room. "Oppa... SUNGJAE LOVES ME!!!" I shouted. He hugged me tightly "You see? I knew he loves you and...." "And what?" I asked. "That's it? You didn't talk to him? You're not dating him?" He asked looking at me. "I was too shy and too nervous to talk with him" I respond with my head down. "Aigoo, you're so cute when you're shy" He said laughing while still hugging me.