Warm feelings

★Living next to him★
I get off from Sungjae immediately and he stood up quickly. "We just fell on the floor because it was wet" I respond nervously. She looked at us like if I was lying. "Hey, come on! The two of you were about to kiss and you was on top of Sungjae. Are you expecting me to not believe what happen?" She asked. We nodded and Sungjae told her what happen while she was in the washrooms. "Don't worry Sungjae, she's just tired" Yerim respond. We returned to school cause there's still 2 classes left. It was the end of the day a few hours later. Yerim and I entered the house and saw nobody. We went to my bedroom and enter the dance pratice room to pratice our ballet. 30 minutes later, we stopped and sat down on the floor. "Yerim..." I started. "Yes" she respond. "I think that I'm really in love of Sungjae" I said. "You wasn't already in love?" She asked. "Yes, it's just that with what happen in the restaurent, my feelings for him are growing more than before" I respond. I touch my lips, remembering that we almost kiss each other. I felt something warm in my heart when Yeo Hye's face was so close to me. I don't know why but my heart react like that. When our lips almost touch, my heart was pounding so fast. I don't know why but I wanted to kiss her, to feel her lips against mine. When we looked at each other, it was the first time that I could see her eyes really close from me. Her beautiful brown eyes... "That's it, maknae's in love" Eunkwang said. "Hyung, I'm not in love!" I exclaimed. I was in the dorms and I told them what happened earlier. "But the way you talked about her eyes, wanted to kiss her etc...." Changsub said. "When did I even say....." I stopped to speak. I talked out loud when I tought that I was thinking in my head. So, they heard that part, Aissh! They all started to sing the chorus of 'Irresistible Lips' out loud. After that, Minhyuk grabbed and did a number. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Calling someone for you" he said giving me my phone a few seconds later. I waited and then heard "Yeobosseyo, Sungjae is it you?". I froze because it was Yeoh Hye's voice. I was unable to speak, to say something. "That's just proving he's in love at 100%" I hear Ilhoon whispering to Peniel. "Y-yesss that's meeee" I said nervously. The members tried their best to not laugh. "Sungjae, are you okay? Your voice is stange" she said. "I just arrived in the dorms and I'm trying to warm up myself since it was coldly outside" I lied. "Can I talk to Yerim?" I asked. "Sure" she respond. "What's up chingu?" Yerim asked. "I need to talk to you" I said. "Ok, talk, I'm listening" she respond. "Privately" I said. "Why? You can speak..." "It's about Yeo Hye!" I exclaimed. "Anyways, I was about to see cause I forgot to give you back your English book. So, I'm coming, bye" she said turning off the phone. "Yerim is coming" I said to the members. "We should clean a little bit" Hyunshik said. Everyone was now looking at the mess we did in the living room. 30 minutes later, Yerim arrived in the dorms. "I saw that you cleaned" she said laughing. She gave me back my book and sat down. "So, what's the problem with Yeo Hye?" She asked while Eunkwang gave her water. She started to drink it. "I think I'm falling in love of her" I said. She spit the water on the floor and her eyes grew wide. "Jeongmal? Are you kidding me?!!!" She started to speak loudly. "You should have see earlier in the phone how I was nervous while talking with her" I said. "And the thing that happens in the restaurent make his heart pounding faster" Peniel continued. Yerim looked at me and smile widely. "Why are you smiling widely like that?" I asked her. "It's nothing" she respond, standing up. She took the mop and started to clean the water on the floor. She didn't stop to smile widely and I wonder what could have make her that happy. "You're very happy" I said. "Yes, because you love her. It makes me feel very happy" she said excited. "She doesn't even love me and you're already that happy?". "Because I'm like a Cupidon, I can guess easily if someone love another" she respond. She put the mop at his place and sat down. "You said the same thing the last time he fell for a girl and it didn't work" Changsub said laughing. We all started to laugh except Yerim. "I was sick that time, it's normal that it didn't work. Today, I'm in a good health" she respond smiling. "She doesn't look at me anymore, I don't think she loves me" I sighed. "It's normal!" Yerim exclaimed. "How come it's normal? If she doesn't look at him, she doesn't love him right?" Ilhoon said. Everyone nodded at his statement. Yerim glare everyone and sighed loudly. "You guys knows nothing about girls" she respond. "She kind of ignore him cause she loves him, she's too shy to look at his face" she continued. "Her heart is pounding so fast everytime he looked at her, she have feelings for him". "Are you talking about girls in general?" Minhyuk asked. "Yes, but it can depends. Some girls are not shy to reveal their feelings for a guy. I'm talking also about Yeo Hye who's the shy type" she respond looking at me. "Sungjae, I'm not even suppose to say it now but...." she then stop. "She's going to kill me maybe but I don't care, I think you should know that" she continued. It was now the silence, nobody was speaking. Everyone was waiting for what she was going to say. "She said it to me few days ago that she has feelings for you. Sungjae.... Yeo Hye loves you!" She finally said. My eyes grew wide, my heart was pounding really quickly and it was like everything stop to move.