Cl and Minzy

When friendship blossoms into love

The couple sat in Minzy's house. Minzy still had refused to leave the house and Cl left everyone knoq that they were okay. The two would often cuddle up and talk. Cl noticed that Minzy's mood had begun to rise and it made her happy. 

''So Minzy dear are you okay to leave?'' Cl questions softly. ''Yeah, but I would rather stay here with you.'' Minzy said smiling. Cl laughed and cuddled Minzy giggling. ''So do you want to watch a few dramas with me then?'' Minzy asked blushing.

Cl looked at her girlfriend lovingly, she loved when Minzy blushed and smiled oh so sweetly in her direction. There was nothing more beautiful than her love smiling,blushing,or giggling. 

''Sure babe.'' Cl said as Minzy one of their favorite dramas.


''Why are they hiding!?'' Minzy's mom exclaimed at Bom. ''Mrs.Gong I know it's hard for you but calm down. She's with Chae Rin okay.'' Bom said soothing her. Mrs.Gong sat down on her couch,''I really do appreciate you girls coming over to check on me but I'm fine, I just want to see my daughter is all. Dara looked down sadly. She hadn't been able to see her crush in the longest time, what if Cl had gotten with Minzy instead.

Dara stood up quickly,''We MUST get them out I declare war!'' 

Bom blushed brightly,''No!'' 

Mrs.Gong stood up with Dara,''She's right, maybe they've been kidnapped and chopped up!?''

''Mrs.Gong, No... Don't let dara scare you. Cl and Minzy are doing just fine. I talked to them this morning.''

''But it's the afternoon now. Anything could've happen.'' Dara said stone faced. 

Bom sighed and shook her head she then texted for Cl 'please please come and see Mrs.Gong!'

 


''What is it Cl.'' Minzy asked looking at her worried face.

''I-I think there's something wrong with your mother.'' Cl said sadly.

''No not mommy!'' Minzy exclaimed as she jumped up,''I knew I shouldn't have been so selfish as to lock myself up not thinking of my family or friends. My mother probably worried herself to death! C'mon lets go!'' Minzy took off to her car. Cl followed swiftly.


Okay so this chapter is a bit of a cliffhanger, sorry guys XD I've been putting off this one because I keep getting distracted with ideas for other stories and stuff but I am still working on this one. I know this story's not very good but I try lol My apologies