chapter 2: the new transferred student

mworago?!! O.O

 

The next morning....

"Hello World! Hello new school!" It was a black-haired girl exclaimed with her sparkly eyes, clasping her hands together as she already arrived at the school.

'And Good morning, new uniform! and nice to meet you...' Eunjang spun around once and hold her hands together as if she received a rose from someone. ' the NEW ME!'

'Damn , i look so awesome' Eunjang smiled sheepishly, causing the people around looked at her as an idiot.

Then she immediately coughed to avoid the awkwardness and happily skips entering the school gate, as she thinking back what happened yesterday. It was quite Chaotic, as she nearly get into a mess, but ended with someone that she could call ert, thanks to him, her image ruined everything. Eunjang shook head, didn't want to think about that guy. Then she remembered that she received the letter from 
the traitors, a.k.a her followers, but that she thought at first until you read their letters. She actually quite happy to hear that they doesn't want to get involved with fight for now, just for her. Not only that she also received gifts from them...

You know you shouldn't wear it, but it was tempting so you actually decided wear it, though you like short skirts =.="
Snapping out from your thought, Eunjang smiled.

As from today on, her new school life has began. You could see everything coming with roses, that sort of feeling.

'although, truthfully i don't know this glittering image very well.' you said to your self, sweatdropping.

"Oh well," You huffed, "Let's start the day with a smile" and you smiled. 'And find prince! Tee-hee!' You smiled sheepishly as you skipped again, passes by each one of people around the area, passing by this one guy,who instantly paused, when he saw something odd and shiny in your bag.

'A dragon...' he thought as he looked behind him, that is you. ' wallet?'

Suddenly He make 'what- the -heck' face, when he sensed something wrong with you, well, there's nothing odd about you (except being idiot that is'

'Somehow her presence is annoying.... ' He frowned as he turned around. "H-" he said at the moment your movement staggered, and then..

SLAM,

'eh?' that guy sweateddropped when he saw you lying on the ground.

"H-Hey!" He said, with the face 'this-is-not-happening' as everyone in that area stared at him in horror.

"KYAH! Kibum-shii is fighting again!"

"YAH! ITS NOT!"

-

"Urgh"

"Are you sure you okay?" The teacher said, looked at me , as i hold my self , covered my stomach firmly.

"Y-Yeah" I huffed, as rumbling sound keep on coming out from my body.

I, Eunjang Shin is too hungry to speak, thanks to certain someone.

All of preparation that i did yesterday is total failure, I'm so going to kill him next time i sees him! !

Yes, I am going find his weakness and threaten him, yes, yes.

"Uh, Eunjang Shin"

'kukukukuku~'

"Sir."

That voice, I snapped out. Somehow, i recognise that voice.

"Oh, It's you. Thank god that you here, could you help me, find her class?" Teacher said, as i still in my freeze mode.

I want to see, but i don't want!!!

"If you are not busy that is"

"Sure, Sir. I have no class this morning"

Still froze, damn this body.

"Okay that's good. Eunjang"

I snapped out, as i looked at teacher. "Eh?"

I turned around and...Saw

"His Name is Kim Kyong Jae. and He will help you okay?"

"Nice to meet you" He smiled, while i froze like a stone.

"Y-You!" I pointed to the blonde-haired man, who just smiled in return.

*flashback*
It was guy from yesterday, it was this guy that she saved, but in the end, her food get stolen by that man and not to mention, she also received ual harassment from him.

*end of flashback*

"Okay, i leave you then" The teacher said, whom i couldn't stopped at that moment as if my mouth is sealed by him.

"Ah, he's gone" The blonde man said, as that teacher disappeared from our sight.

"How C-come you-? How come you have blonde hair? Yesterday was different!" I ignored him, and pointed to his hair.

"Owww..." He smirked, as those eyes changed into piercing gaze as he spoke . "What should you care?"

"Urgh I just only asking!!" I whined, and he laughed. Damn him."Anyway, Kyong Jae-shii" I coughed. I frozed again as he leaned close to me.

"Say..." He said. "Call me oppa in cute way like you did yesterday."

I instantly blushed. 'WHAT A NASTY GUY'

"HELL NO!"

*flashback*

"Y-You!" I said, as i turned around and saw the grey-colored haired man stared to me with his widen eyes.

"It's you right! Eli oppa~" I smiled as i hold his hands, "Since a while we have-"

"Uhh, Do i know you?"

Ek...."Yo- You don't remember me?" I frozed. "It's me, Eunjang your childhood friend?"

"No?" He shook head. "Or you trying to bluff off since you are student and doesn't want to get into the mess?" He grinned.

EK!! How could he forgot about me!???

*end of flashback*

'Geez, i'm embarrassed myself at that moment' i shook my head. "Not anymore!"

He laughed. "Fine then. But you look soo cute when you call me that name"

Urghh..

"But really..." He said.

"You are real-savior" He smiled." Because as disciplinary student like me, couldn't be in the mess, if not i'll be in huge trouble."

I scoffed. "disciplinary right~ I'll tell everyone about it "

"Oh yeah?" He raised his eyebrow. "Did you forget that it's actually YOU who did all that yesterday?"

EKKK!! I choked my own saliva.

"beside No one would believe you anyway"

True..... TT___TT

"Let me tell you something, Eunjang" He said, leaned even more closer to me. "You better don't try to mess up with me, otherwise"

"You'll be in huge trouble"

I bite my lower lips, what a sneaky-

RUMBLEE.

! My beautiful stomach! I haven't eat anything from yesterday!!

"Eunjang"

"WH-" I paused, when he reached out his hand, and it was riceball on his hand."Eat this" He said.

'Ahh.. a rice ball. He actually a nice guy' i looked at him.

"Thanks" I said, began to eat it.

"It's already past expiration date, though." He added....

-

"We are here" Eli said, as he escorted you to the class.
"I'm going in first"

"eh?" You widen your eyes when you watch him enter the class. " don't tell me-"

"Yes, I am going to be your classmate then, See you"

WHAT THE HELL!?

"Ms Jang?" I quickly turned and saw very fine-looking man.

"Yes?"

"Are you ready for your class?"

"Umm.Yes!"

-
Meanwhile,
*No ONE's POV*

"Hey, Hey have you heard"

"What is it?"

"Kibum-shii got into a fight again, and this time it's a girl"

"How scary, i heard he also got into fight with the upperclassmen other day too."

"oi, he could hear you"

Kibum instantly glared to the two people who talked back about him, and looked away. "geez, what's sissy princes and princess of rich school with no guts"

The blonde haired man turned back, faced to the dark-haired man with his innocent look. "Hyung~"

"You fought again with A GIRL?"

'That's NOT TRUE!!' Kibum instantly looked at Kevin, though he didn't show any expression, but kevin knew Kibum crying said no, to him.

Afterall, Kevin knew him long time ago.

"Well,It might be, cause you ARE SO in love with fighting, till you punched everyone in the face."

'Kevin, i am not that psycho'

"Well, you might do now, after you stole the disco ball from the night club to sleep along with it and you still bringing it to the school" Kevin said while Kibum gave the look 'Damn-you-caught-me' as he pushed the ball behind his bag.

" Oh! Disco Ball!" Kibum widen his eyes when he saw Dongho suddenly popped out from no where, holding HIS disco ball.

"Borrow hyung~" and Dongho with no feeling guilt ran out with his innocent look of him.

'MY DISCO BALL!' Kibum cried, though he didn't show it from his look, Kevin already know Kibum is going to kill that 16-year old boy anytime soon.

CRACK.

Kibum suddenly flinch with that sudden shock.

'What was that?'

"I'm going to my seat first" Kevin said,"teacher coming" Kibum just nodded in return.

Kibum sure something wrong in the class, it's feel like the whole class is prickling. He's sure there's something about killing intent, that feeling is huge!

He looked straight to the front and it was..

"This is Eunjang Shin, our transfer student" The homeroom teacher, Mr.Park introduced you to the class.

"Hello there, How do you do? Nice to meet you all" You smiled.

'Don't tell me, it was from her???'


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N]: Sorry for lame chapter =.=", the next chapter will be fun. :D xDD