Chapter 5- An Awkward Encounter...

You, Me, Music and Dance

 

Chapter 5- An Awkward Encounter...
Chapter 5

Joon's POV
I looked up, still panting heavily "Thanks for stopping" I panted again, breathing deeply before I continued, "The bu- oh nevermind, it's the wrong one anywa- Oh, it's you" I stopped and silenced myself.  Looking down, I noticed her dress edge was caught up, revealing a little more of her thigh, I coughed nervously, trying to hint that something was wrong. Obviously, she didn't get my hint. Bending down, I attempted to fix it by gently tugging at the cotton fabric. Startled she jolted away and scoweled at me, patting down the fabric of her dress, she warned me "What do you think you're doing?! ERT!" stunned I began to reply "I was only.. Others at the bus stop flashed me dirty looks, I gulped; thinking back to what I did, mentally, I facepalmed myself. How could I be so stupid?!?!

Looking for a seat, the only seat available was next to Caitlin, feeling guilty I sat down beside her, "Sorry, I was trying to fix it, I wasn't meaning anything else..." she smiled at me, "It's ok, I thought you were just 'looking'" I smiled back, I guess she was a very forgiving person. "So where where you this morning? I only came back for my dance stuff" "I didn't have any lectures this morning so I was with Thunder" I nodded in reply, not knowing what else I could say to enlighten the conversation.

Caitlin's POV
I got on the bus and tapped my card against the sensor, which beeped as it deducted my bus fair from it. I sat down with my bag on my lap, as I was about to place two earphones in my ear as Joon sat down next to me. Since it was still early the bus was awkwardly quiet, not just in numbers but also in sound. I looked down and tugged tightly at my dress, forcefully pulling it down till it reached my knees. He apologised for the earlier incident. Clenching my dress so the fabric remained in place, I smiled and forgave him, after all, it would have been better for him to fix my dress than for an man too, then it would have really been erted. Shuddering at the thought, I continued to pin my dress down to the chair until we got off.

You walked in and sat on the bench outside as usual and waited for Thunder, Leeteuk, Sunny and Yuri. As soon as Joon walked on campus rows of girls showered him with gifts and compliments "Hi oppa!!" their squeaky voices could probably be heard for miles! Three girls squealed and trapped him in a tight hug, "Ugh!" he tried brushing them off, but it only made thier embrace tighter than before. You laughed in amusement, who knew that girls could love a cold-hearted, mean guy?


It was official, after only being at the university for three days Lee Joon had now climbed to the top of the majority of the girls' 'fit list'. Who could ever guess that dispite his cold personality, his looks were able to compliment that. Even thinking about him possibly smiling made your heart race, but oddly it was only because of his looks. UGH what was I just thinking?! I slapped myself for thinking such thoughts. Yeah, I had to admit, he'd climbed onto my list of fit/ good looking guys but I still firmly dislike him. Obviously some girls ignored his cold attitude and focused on his good looks more, either that or they were blind to his sickening attitude. Girls flocked to him on a morning, during lunch and breaks, during lesson transitions and even during lessons! Whenever you saw Lee Joon, expect to see a crowd. He was being drowned in a sea of girls and flooded with various compliments. Whenever shouts of "OPPA" could be heard you knew Lee Joon and the girls couldn't be far away. 

Joon's POV
Dance class, I walked into the dance studio and began warming up with sone twirls and twists. Caitlin joined me soon after wearing a white vest top, some leggins and a pair of red converses. Her hair up in a messy bun. Todays we were going to dance to Taeyang of Big Bang's I need a girl. My task was to choreograph a y, cute dance sequence then we were to preform it and be formally assessed with a partner. My partner was Caitlin. I sighed, not out of annoyance, it was because I knew it would be awkward between us. My thoughts were interupted by a squealing voice, "Oppa, I can be your partner instead!!" She linked my arm, "Ugh" I brushed her off, "No, thanks..." A lot of girls had joined the dance class within 3 days since I joined, most of the newbies were rubbish dancers too, they all had off timing, off balancing and crap flexibility. This annoyed me so much!

 

"You have 3 lessons, today, tomorrow and Monday." Our instructor yelled. Caitlin looked at me; I looked at her. I warmed up. She began by doing stretches on the bar and lunges. "Let's start." I said. I felt so awkward, especially following that incident earlier, and considering what she was wearing, she was defiantly, going to be awkward with me. We started the dance. I put hands on my waist, holding her hand she spun around to face me and spun out again once more. We walked opposite ways and she turned to face me, slowly as I mirrored her actions, She walked back towards me and my finger traced my cheek and my second hand pulled her right up close to my face. My face just centimetres away from hers... Sweat dripped from my hair as I leaned in closer as if to kiss her to give the dance a more... y feel... She froze instantly, causing a light, mischievous laugh to slip from my lips... 
 
 
Jae-Hee, the instructor clapped her hands "Stop now! Class is finished." Caitlin immediately jolted away from me, it felt awkward. I laughed under my breath, she was cute, thinking that I was actually going to kiss her but she was really pretty, I had to admit that. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the changing room, "Bye" I said swinging the dance studio door wide open. I pulled off the black t-shirt, stripping till I only had a white tank top on.  Scrambling around my bag for my beanie and water bottle I realised I'd left my things. I went back to the dance studio. I noticed my things had disappeared. Puzzled, I turned back towards the changing rooms.
 
 
Caitlin's POV
I grabbed my water bottle and gulped thirstily before sighing. I actually thought he was going to kiss me! As I bent down to grab my bag I noticed a second water bottle and grey beanie beside it. I grabbed it, "He's so careless" I murmured under my breath whilst running in the direction of the boys changing rooms. I caught up to Joon. He was only wearing a white tank top which revealed his chocolate abs, embarrassed I looked down and stared at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing ever, "Here, you left this" I held out the bottle and beanie in my right hand. "Oh" he took them out of my hand and with his free hand, he brushed the back of his neck and walked off. I turned and scoffed. "Not even a thank you?!" Would it kill him to be kind and nice for once? I was pretty annoyed!

Hiya! So... how'd you like this chapter? is it getting interesting yet? Hopefully it is! Please, everyone has areas to improve on so... TELL ME!! or I'll be crap forever!! >_< <3 xx



Thanks so much for reading! Please SubscribeComment and Share!! I would like some feedback please! Comment below, negative or positive feedback! Thanks!

Follow on Twitter/Tumblr/YouTube
@CloudyPiano
http://cloudypiano.tumblr.com
CloudyPiano

CloudyPiano xx