Chapter 2- You are so Annoying

You, Me, Music and Dance

 

Chapter 2- You are so Annoying 

Caitlin's POV
"Class dismissed" Mr Hammond began packing up, hastily shoving papers and books into his briefcase. He was as eager as I was to get out of this lecture hall. I headed toward the door "Move" the newbie pushed me out of the way. I turned around and looked at him "I said move!" he pushed me again, this time, till I hit the metal handle of the door. "I told you to move" he huffed impatiently walked off. I rubbed my forearm to soothe the pain from the impact of the door colliding with my skin. Huh. I could already tell he is the type I hate the most. Cocky, arrogant, rude and impatient. 

Sunny and Yuri, were outside waiting for me, Thunder and Leetuk were walking behind me. "You OK?" Thunder pulled me aside and lifted up the fabric of the T-Shirt to reveal the area where I had hit the door, it had turned from being milky white flesh, to a brusing bluey-purple patch. I rashly pulled down the fabric again. "Thunder, I'm fine!!" I said, smiling. Sunny looked shocked. "What? Something wrong with my hair?" I asked. Sunny shook her head, "The new guy's in your class... And he just shoved you... " I eyed her carefully "and..." I prompted her. "He's so rude! but he's quite erm..." she blushed.  "ert!" Yuri yelled before she could continue again, she stuck her tongue out at Sunny. "I'm jealous! I know he's rude, but you have to admit... he is quite fit though? I want him in my classes, what's he majoring in?" Sunny nudged me "I don't know! I only know he's in my geography class!" I yelled back smiling "Mr Hammond yelled at him because he walked in late!" Thunder laughed Leeteuk joined in with his laughing. Leeteuk grabbed my arm as if he was a 3 year old wanting to play "Come on! Let's move! I want to go outside!"

Break ended, physics was next. Sunny walked me to physics. "Wait for me! I'm in Chemistry! Ok?" "Yup!" I walked in and looked at my seat, and sighed, he was in my seat. This was not going to go down well, considering what happened earlier. "Excuse me, you're in my seat" he glared at me. "So?" I kept quiet and stood still, unsure of what to do next. "Are you just going to stand there?!" he yelled, making sure that I could see the annoyance in his eyes. "Just find another seat! Gosh!" I hesitated, and hurriedly looked round for a spare seat "LOOK, there's a nice seat next to me sit down on it" he spoke in a sarcastic, 'happy' tone. Like an obedient puppy, I sat down immediately.


Through the whole physics class he sat with his head on the desk, sleeping. Ugh, he annoyed me so much, how could a person be so arrogant, annoying and such an idiot get into the top sets of each class? How?! Arg! My blood boiled even just thinking about it! I clenched my fists tightly and glared at him, I had great difficulty restraining myself from getting up and slapping him silly till he woke up! I wanted to throw something at him. My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher "Caitlin, what do you think? Would you say this theoretical equation correct?" I looked up, startled. "um... Yes?" I blurted.

Lunch, I sat down and began to eat my kimchi fried rice. "We haven't been swimming for a while! Let's go this Wednesday!" Yuri proposed, smiling. Yuri loved swimming, she bit her lip she does this when she hopes for something to happen, in this case she was hoping that everyone would go. "Yeah but I'll need the boys to come too, someone needs to play with Leo" "I think I can go! Leo loves me" Leetuk bragged. "Yeah right!" Thunder challenged him, "Lets have a test on Wednesday see who he wants to go with" Sunny brought a close to thier argument, "OK, OK, Calm down! I cant come on Wednesday, but I think Leo likes me the best!" she said causing everyone to laugh and reply "NO WAY!!". "Alright! I was just joking. I tried holding in my laughter at her failed joke, but Leeteuk laughter exploded first causing mine to explode seconds after.

Last lesson of the day, maths. I crossed my fingers in hope that he wouldn't be in this lesson. Breathing in deeply I gripped the door handle firmly and pushed the door open and breathed a sigh of reief after eyeing the classroom for him. I sat down in my seat next to Yuri and began settling down for class. My dreams were shattered when I heard a knock at the door. The newbie stood at the door and bowed in apology to the teacher for being late before explaining that he was new and didn't know his way round campus as an excuse for being late. I looked out the window and sighed deeply, rain, rain, rain. The raindrops splashed across the window, unending. Yuri and I decided to sit and talk through the work together. We were interrupted by a hand slamming loudly on the desk. "Will you SHUT UP? I'm trying to sleep you know!" Yuri stared at him shocked. "WELL, WE'RE trying to work while your lazy is just-" I covered . "Just keep quiet Yuri" I backed down, I hated arguments during lessons, it always ends messily. Yuri shot me a glare, "Why? He's telling us to keep quite when we're working!" I sighed, "I know just leave it, I-, you know I hate arguments in class" She sighed in agreement. "I suppose..." 

I decided to get the bus home as it was raining heavily. I put my files and bag on the seat next to me and put my headphones in. I stared aimlessly out the window, watching raindrops bounce off the ground. Suddenly, someone yanked a headphone out of my ear. "Hm?" I looked up. It was the 'Young Master' "Oi, move your bag so I can sit." "Oh, sorry" I moved the bags onto my lap. He treated others as if he was their master, and everyone else are just servants and maids waiting on him hand and foot! How he was able to empower others so well had me stumped, it suprised me that yet no-one was willing to overthrow or challange him!

I stood up to get off, he followed closely behind. I opened up my umbrella and turned to look at Changsun his hair had already caught a few dew drops of rain on his head, dispite him only being in the rain for five seconds. "You can come under here if you want" I offered quietly, I don't know what came over me, maybe it is because I'm always too kind, or maybe it was his lost-puppy-in-the-rain-look. He ducked down under the umbrella and snatched it from my hand. "You're too short to hold it, I'll hold it." I looked up at him aimlessly. "Walk then!" he pulled my arm forward. Ugh! I immediately regretted letting him under my umbrella, trust me to be all kind and him to be all selfish after I'd offered to SHARE!


We walked home silently. "Where do you live then?"  Joon asked inquisitively, breaking the silence. I pointed at that flat across the street. "That one" "You're well off then! You must own a floor!" I nodded silently "Yeah, I do..." he stared at me "Why do you need a floor? It's only for the rich! Even large families don't live there!" I stared at him, unwilling to answer any of his questions "I live across the road so I'll just run over bye" Why was there any need for him to know? Was he a ert or just really nosey or something like that?


Hi People <3, so I have an idea of what to write but it's getting improvised so... please be paitent CloudyPiano xx

 

Thanks so much for reading! Please SubscribeComment and Share!! I would like some feedback please! Comment below, negative or positive feedback! Thanks!

Follow on Twitter/Tumblr/YouTube
@CloudyPiano
http://cloudypiano.tumblr.com
CloudyPiano

CloudyPiano xx