5 Cups of Coffee

Description

Bri works as a cashier at a gas station. She's anti-social and sarcastic and she knows it. But when she crosses paths with a mysterious blonde haired customer, she begins to feel things she hasn't felt before. Will he be able to break her out of her old ways and change her for the better? 

Foreword

It was just another day at work cashiering at a gas station. I  kind of hated my job, but it paid the bills and every so often I met some pretty interesting people. Today was no different. 

I walked into the building and greeted my fellow co-workers. Among the whole lot I was the youngest so everyone looked out for me like a little sister. They were all really great people. I guess that would be another reason why I didn’t mind working there. 
 
I put my belongings away and walked out to my register and prepared myself for my evening shift. 
 
“Hi, Bri!” My co-worker for the evening was cheery as ever. 
 
“Hey, Amy. Ready for another exciting night?” A bit of sarcasm rolled off my tongue. She laughed in response. 
 
“Why are you always so negative about working in the evenings? That’s when all the interesting people come out.”
 
“That’s precisely the reason. I swear, I only meet weirdos working this shift.” 
 
She laughed again, “Aw, c’mon. You never know, tonight might be different! You might meet a cutie tonight!” 
 
I sighed and smiled at her hopelessly.
 
---------------------------
Hello everyone!

This is my second fanfic. This time with Daesung. ^^ I'll try to update as often as I can. I hope you enjoy the story!