A normal day

Alone

* ______'s POV*

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I ran over to my friend, Xinyu. Picked her up (not literally, im not strong enough to do that). And continued screaming in her ear.

"What the , ______" she yelled at me. "SHINee" i sighed. Whenever i have too much excitement in me or energy, i have scream at someone and hug/shake them and scream something to feel better. ahhh that felt better to get that out of my system.

I took Xinyu's hand and ran her to the lunchline, I wanted food but didn't want to wait in line by myself. I had to drag her for a couple of steps before she realized that she was hungry too. So she shook off my hand and wlked over to the line.

I tried to get in front of her and vise versa. We kept that up, in the end i won. ahaha cause im awesome like that.

After we ate lunch i ran outside to the yard and ran around like a maniac but my other friend was chasing after me because i just cut my hair and apparently i looked like the guy from a boyband from korea that my friend fantasizes over.

I ran away from her and went over to my other friends and hid behind them. Soon lunch was over and we entered the school again. I ran in to get rid of the extra energy because if i didn't i can't consintrate in class. And i keep getting up to walk around. Then my teacher would give me detention.

But i had something to do today afterschool can't have detention now can i? "______!!!"

oh i've been spotted. i froze on the spot. My friend put her arms on my neck and stayed put like that.

"Served you right. looks like karma finally caught up with you" said Jenny who was laughing her off. But i couldn't blame her because she had a short haircut like the guys in mangas. At first I didn't care but after i saw her with glasses I stuck to her like glue.

I glared at her but she continue to laugh. A snarl escaped from my lips and she started to run away. I got away from the girl who had her arms around me and i started to chase Jenny to her classroom. She stepped into her classroom just as i caught up with her. !!!

"There's always tomorrow or afterschool" i threatened.

Afterschool i ranout and spotted a small dot running to the bus stop. Recognizing it was Jenny I broke into asprint and raced after her. After catching i jumped alittle bit and jumped onto her back, scaring her.

She started cussing because apparently i'm a fatass that almost got her killed... I gave her a noogie. when we got to the bus stop, we met up with the rest of our friends and took the bus home... the end to a normal day ...............

AGAIN........

__________________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading, i have other fanfics out too and is currently working on all of them

suscribers and comments are loved