3

I`m just me

still Donghaes P.O.V

 

 

 

 

I watched Sungmin untie the knot and ruffle my hair "Hyukjae can you look after Donghae I have to er...do some stuff" Sungmin said I looked up and pouted Hyukjae nodded and smirked at me.

 

 

Sungmin went and I sat on the sofa Hyukjae on the other end, Hyukjae moved closer "Hae you`re so cute" Hyukjae whispered kissing my cheek I gave him a look and he only smiled.

 

 

I gulped and looked at him he smirked and leaned in pressing his lips against mine Hyukjae parted "want to come to the park with me Hae?" Hyukjae gave me his smile I bit my lip and nodded getting up.

 

 

"Hae I`m sorry about the thing at school" Hyukjae whispered I shrugged "its okay..I guess" I whispered he stopped and made me turn to him.

 

 

"I wanted to know if you wanted to errh...be my boyfriend" Hyukjae whispered biting his lip I chuckled.

 

 

"Sure but promise me one thing" I whispered smiling "whats that" he said confused "give me a few days to figure out my feelings if you do...you will get something" I pecked his cheek and hugged him "what will I get" Hyukjae chuckled "I`m not telling you" I laughed running away from him

 

 

 I went into my house and heard I palmed my face but saw clothes littered in the kitchen.

 

 

I noticed Sungmins bag was on the sofa I widened my eyes and screamed running upstairs stopping Sungmin and who ever.

 

 

Hyukjae followed me up and pushed me onto my bed and got ontop me I let out a soft moan as Hyukjae my neck and on the spot he working on.

 

 

 

I wrapped my arms around him and he smirked moving to my lips he my bottom lip I was about to let him enter when the door opened I gulped "Donghae sorry" Sungmin said I palmed my face and Hyukjae got off me "it`s okay" I whispered.

 

 

 

"Just clean whatever mess up" I said Sungmin nodded "ahh I should get going Donghae" Hyukjae said giving me a peck on the cheek I nodded and looked down my face going red "bye" I whispered

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Lmao just a quick update

So Eunhae are together and Donghae is going to fall in love with Hyukjae

The reward is...I`m not telling~