1

I`m just me

Donghae P.O.V

 

 

 

I walked to my new school listening to Tuts my Barreh I bit my lip to stop laughing I saw the school in the distant I made a face and walked on and ignored everyone I opened the door and looked at the peice of paper I walked to my class and knocked on the door and the teacher came and greeted me.

 

 

I smiled and waved she told me to sit down I walked over to the seat and sat down looking out the window I had a huge grin on my face when the song changed to Baby good night GD&TOP I tapped my foot along with it I saw many people stare at me I shrugged it off and sang along quietly.

 

 

I carried on even when the whole class started shouting "OPPA" I groaned and could hear the screams even with my headphones on I banged my hands on the table making everyone stop "shut up" I hissed they shut up and I smiled looking out the window again.

 

 

Someone sat next to me I did`nt mind though its not like they are going to try and talk to me I rolled my eyes and leaned back and shot a small glance to the boy beside me he looked at me and smirked I blinked and saw all the girls glare at me I smirked and turned back.

 

 

 

"Would you like to introduce you`re self Donghae" I nodded and introduced myself I saw some people eye me closely and then look at the boy beside me I could see a smirk behind their smiles. I heard the bell go..dance next I smiled and pushed pass people.

 

 

I got to the dance hall and I sat down waiting for everyone I looked at what I was wearing shorts that stopped by the knee a baggy black smoky t-shirt and hightops I jingled my belt watching the spiky chain move I smiled and saw everyone come in.

 

 

 

"Right today you can do anything you want!" I heard a voice I looked up and saw the guy who sat beside me I got up and moved to the corner I put my headphones on putting on T-pain turn all the lights on.

 

 

I got into the dance and began dancing I saw the monkey staring at me I moved my hips slowly at one move and fell straight into the dance keeping up with the beat I moved quickly and keeping my moves strong.

 

 

I stopped as my phone stopped the music I looked around seeing everyone gape I looked at the monkey guy and he had his bag placed over his crotch and was biting his lip I smirked and put on something else I moved my hips more in this dance and took my time in the middle of the song I bit my lip and winked at the monkey I chuckled as I saw him look away.

 

 

Dance was great I walked out and went to th bathroom I splashed water over my face and felt my heart beat fast, next thing I knew I was being pressed up against a wall with a smirking monkey "You`re such a little tease" He purred I blinked and remembered the dance I coughed and looked down.

 

 

"The names Hyukjae don`t forget it this is`nt going to be the last time" Hyukjae whispered I nodded.