room 303

To The Handsome You

TAEMIN’S POV

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as the fluffy white dog attacked me to… err… my face. “Yah! Take it easy, doggy.” I said as it continuously my face. “I thought you’ll eat me up already.” I ruffled its hair and stood up.

“Oppa is looking for a ball here. Have you seen it?” I asked the dog and it barked. “Does that mean yes?” I asked again then crouched inside his house to look for the ball. WHOA. It’s really here. I thought Inyeong is just pulling a joke on me. A stress ball. I grabbed it and put it in my pocket.

“Spudgy!” someone called out. Oh. Who’s that? I hurried inside the house afraid to be seen. “How are you? Missed me?” It was IU and she was hugging and kissing Spudgy. Wow. She isn’t just pretty. She’s also an animal-lover.

“At tomorrow’s show, they want me to sing. Should I just give up on singing?” she asked the dog innocently. WTF. “YAH! YOU CAN’T DO THAT!” I shouted and went out of the dog house. Her eyes were shocked and she almost fell over.

“Why don’t you want to sing any more?  You had your treatment in America, right? Is it not healed yet?” I asked. “Why are you even concerned about it?” she replied. Because you gave me hope when everything else seemed to fall down. “You and your pororo boxers..” she looked at me from head to toe as if judging every bit of my body.

“I-It’s not mine and it’s none of your business.” I told her. “Well, my singing is none of your business as well.” She answered and walked away. “Yah!! You shouldn’t joke around with those stuffs!” I yelled. Aish. Why is that girl so snobbish? She’s almost perfect except for that trait. “Spudgy! Thanks for this!” I said and headed back to the classroom.

“T-Transferee, how did you?” Inyeong asked as I gave her the ball. “Because I’m Lee Taeyeon.” I smiled and slammed my hand on her desk. “I passed. Please take care of me in the future.” I added then went to my seat.

“Whoa. Daebak!” the pretty girl beside me exclaimed. I just chuckled at her expression. “Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Park Jiyeon.” She said. “Taeyeon.” I told her. The classroom door opened and an unexpected person came in.

“LEE JIEUN!!” I shouted and she sat on the chair in front of me. “Jieun-ssi, we’re classmates?” I poked her shoulder. She just gave me a what-the-fudge-don’t-poke-me-we’re-not-friends look. “It’s really nice to meet you.” I smiled and behaved on my seat. She’s just probably not in the mood to talk today. You know. Girls and their mood swings.

The bell rang. At last! I’ve been holding my pee since I don’t know when. I rushed outside the room looking for the nearest comfort room and when I saw one… WHAT THE HEEEEEELL!!! “Ladies”. Why are there no comfort rooms for boys in this school?! I don’t have any choice now. I guess.

I entered the comfort room with my head bowed down. Taemin, you can’t peek. Don’t peek or you’ll get kicked out. I hurried to the nearest cubicle and uggh... finally. And I discovered another advantage of skirts against pants. I don’t need to my skirt any longer if I ever wanna pee.

I went out of the cubicle trying not to make contact with everyone. “I’ll get used to using girls’ room someday.” I told myself.  But then as I walk towards the door, I tripped and immediately grabbed on to the nearest thing to save my dear life. However, that thing was a skirt of a senior student.

Her skirt was pulled to the floor revealing her clean white shorts. “Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” She shrieked as she realized what I’ve done. Aish. Thank goodness she’s wearing shorts or I’ll be seeing her undies.

I stood up and apologized. “Mianhe. I didn’t mean to.” The senior pulled up her skirt and slapped me. “Do you think a sorry can help after humiliating me?” she shouted. The amount of people around us was increasing. “But who are you to not accept my sorry?” I asked her politely.

The senior’s face turned redder. Not with embarrassment but with anger. I suddenly felt a hand grabbing my hair. “Yah! What are you doing?” I screamed. Please. Not my hair. Those are just extensions. You wouldn’t want to see my long hair falling, girl.

I pushed her away to keep my hair away from her. And I pushed her a bit hard. “Omo. Sorry.” I apologized again.  She pushed me against the wall and her hands were clenched on my neck. “S-sunbae.” I tried to plead.

“YAH! What is this?” another senior student came and pushed the girl off me. “Don’t waste your energy on this, kid.” she said to the girl who slapped me. “And you, transferee, be more careful, ok?” she smiled at me. “Girls, go now! The play has ended.” She shouted to everyone and then left.

“Gwenchana?” Jiyeon asked me. I nodded and looked at the mirror to comb my hair. Aish. Doesn’t that sunbae knows how much these extensions cost in America? “Who was that sunbae that saved me?” I asked Jiyeon as we walked out of the comfort room.

“Hyuna sunbae. She’s our dorm leader.” She explained. Oh~ I see now. That’s why she cared for students. “She’s pretty y.” I uttered. “M-mwo?” Jiyeon stuttered in disbelief on what I said. “Oh. I mean, her… body’s well-toned. She probably dances.” I made an excuse. Ogad. My mouth. I really should be more careful with what I say.

“Taeyeonnie, how did you get the ball from Spudgy?” Jiyeon asked me. I looked at her confused. Why? Is there a different way of getting a ball aside from picking it up from the ground? “Spudgy doesn’t let girls get near its house. Only Jieun can since she’s the one feeding the dog.” She continued.

Aaaaah~ I chuckled. “I like animals. Hehehe.” I told her. “Oh. And your built. You’re not that squishy for a girl.” She said as she checked me out from head to toe. “Yah! What are you doing?” I complained. “This proves you’re a girl though.” She said as she poked my s made from bread and padded bra.

We went to the dorm’s room as Jiyeon explained to me how dorm competitions work in our school. “Dorm 1’s leader is  . She’s the head of the drums team. And that sunbae that saved you is our dorm’s leader. Hyuna sunbae is also the president of the rappers club. The dorm 3 leader, on the other hand, may look cute but she’s really competitive. Her name is Sohee. She heads the vocals team.” She said. “What’s with the competitions?” I asked.

“Whoever wins the competition gets to use the canteen freely and earns extra bragging rights.” She nodded convincingly while we entered our dormitory. I nodded back and asked “Jieun is from our dorm too, right?” “Yup. But she barely participates due to her treatment.” Jiyeon answered. Oh. No need to worry about that. I’ll promise to help her. I shall be his knight in shining armor.

“I’m room 303.” I reminded her. “Oh right.” she stopped in front of a blue door and I opened it, bringing my stuffs inside.

“I’m just next-door so if you need anything, I’m just a knock away.” She chuckled. “Ne. Gomawo!” I told her. “By the way, who am I sharing this room with?” I asked. She just smiled and said “It’ll be better if you don’t know for now.”

A/N: I am extremely sorry for making you wait. Please don't kill me. Hahaha

@MilkyCouple4ever: sorry. i love you, ok?

@ImmaKillYou99: your username.. /cries/

@shushi_pilsuk: hahaha i'm happy you liked it. i honestly think iu and taemin are opposites. iu got an innocent image on stage but she think maturely off stage. taemin, on the other hand, acts ily on stage but returns to being a kid when the spotlights are off.

@lalalalala23: thanks a lot!

@valballoons: i love you more!! and i miss you too.

and guys, i need a bit of your help!!!