EXO Facts

EXO Facts

‎[TRANS/OFFICIAL] 130109 Modern Music Field Issue #547 Page 012. - EXO-M Luhan

Gentle Lu

Lu Han is warm and gentle like a piece of lustrous jade. His naturally-sweet temperament not only makes one wants to be close to him, it also arouses one's desire to protect him. Even though he had recently gained nicknames like 'jaw guardian' and 'crazy frog', his physical agility does not push aside the fact that there is a quiet side of him too. It is this gentleness that reins his playfulness before things get out of hand. His sensitivity has allowed him to create a balance between the bubbly youth and the responsible man within himself. 

A smooth piece of jade that has no sharp edges is still as hard as jadeite should be. "Ten years together, Red Devils forever" [1] clearly shows Lu Han's undying passion. His humility, that which he would not walk into the focus of the camera unless he is being pushed towards it. The efforts he puts into rounding up and maintaining the close relationship among his 'brothers'. His maturity and composure had carried him through adversities, enabling him to face up to and dispel negative emotions. The mild 'Little Deer' who is always smiling softly, is the same 'Little Deer' who always tries hard to run towards faraway fans from his spot on stage during rehearsals. 

If KRIS is like the 'pillar' of the group and TAO the 'pressure indicator', then LU HAN will be their 'tranquilizer'.

(T/N 1: "Ten years together, Red Devils forever" (Chinese: "十年相依, 终生红魔"): From one of his posts on his Weibo. Luhan is a fan of the English professional football club, Manchester United F.C., which has the nickname 'Red Devils'.)

Credits: 朝鹿FORLUHAN | Translation by: Kelly&Juveina

Please take out with full credits and do not edit any part of the translated title and text~ ^_^