i'm sorry i have to go.

Beautiful Stranger

 

(Autho’s POV)

 

---Few days later---

 

            Sooyeon was waiting for the train, as usual. She came 30 minutes early and she doesn’t know why. A part of her told that she missed Mr. CEO and the other part of hers told that she was just bored. Its been 5 days she didn’t came to college. She fell sick and got a fever. She believed that her mental was too weak to accept Luhan’s scolding and shouting. Plus she was so shock to what happened between her and Luhan.

 

            She sighed as she took a look around her. Last night it was raining heavily and today, the air was so cold. She regretted to what she wore;’ t-shirt, jacket and shorts. Everyone around her was wearing jeans, pants to avoid from the coldness. But her, she wanted to be sick, again.

 

            Suddenly, someone patted on her shoulder. She shrieked a bit because of the shock. She turned around and saw a cute boy was smiling cutely and her. “Why are you wearing shorts?” he asked. The girl shrugged coolly. “Pabo…” the boy said as he ruffled her hair.

 

            “Luhan gege… please don’t mess with my hair. Or I’ll—“” you’ll what?” Luhan interposed. His face was so closed with hers. She went closer to him and pecked his lips. “I’ll kiss you.” She joked. On the other side, Luhan was blushing madly. Luhan stared at Sooyeon. “Can I have another one?” he asked.

 

            Sooyeon was a bit startled to Luhan’s question. “Of course… NO!” she accidently shouted. Luhan frowned. “Aww… why? I thought we were…””andwaeyo!! Gege! Its not like you think it is!!” she asserted. The boy pouted and nodded.

 

“Arrasso…”

 

---At Sooyeon’s college---

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

 

            “Have you thought about it yet?” Luhan asked as he put on his specs on. I looked at him. “Think of what?” I asked him. “About the science project that the teacher kindly gave us to do…” Luhan said while reading his notes. Luhan had always been a good student since he was a kid.

 

            I closed my book. “I usually take 1 day to think whether to do it or not.” I said to him, diva-ish style. “Oh come on, you should change you---“ I took a picture of him. “Hahaha… you still look cute when you’re nagging.” I giggled as I looked at my ‘masterpiece’. “You’re such a meany neko!!” he pouted.

 

            “Don’t call me neko! I’m Sooyeon!” I shouted, aegyo shout. He chuckled. “No… I want to call you neko! It suits you!” he said while fixing his glasses. I sighed. “I hate ‘neko’. I hate that word.” I insisted. He my head. “Did someone said bad things using that name?? it is a bad thing for me to go to china.” He mumbled to himself. “Aniya!! You had to go there! I’m just blocking you from—“

 

            Something stopped me from talking. Soft warm lips were attached with mine. It was Luhan’s lips. Luhan was kissing me. “No… you’re not.” He said while his lips still on mine. I held his shoulders and tried to push him away. Instead of backing away, he kissed me harder and even more passionate.

 

            A moan was made between the kiss. I pushed him harder and broke the kiss. “You’re too much gege…’ I wiped the saliva around my lips with the back of my hand. “s-sorry..” he apologized. “No—“

 

“You better be!”

 

            Someone shouted as the person pulled my arm aggressively. “Ya, gaeseki!” Luhan shouted as he stood up and threw his glasses on the ground. The glasses broke into two. I turned to look who was the guy holding my arm. “Y-you…”

 

            It was Mr. CEO. “Kris…  Wu Yi Fan. Just call me Kris.” He said. Did he just read my mind? “Kris you’re nothing but a troublesome!!” Luhan said. “Let go of Sooyeon!!” Luhan shouted. “Cross my dead body, Luhan!” Kris retorted.

 

            “Oppa…. let go….” I said with a weak voice.” “Let’s go Sooyeon ah… be with me.” Kris said, almost pleading. “andwaeyo Sooyeon ah!!” Luhan shouted.

 

            I pushed Kris away. My eyes started to form tears. “I may regret my own decision, but… it’s the only way.” I said to them. People were starting to whisper to each others. “Sooyeon ah… you know that thing that Luhan said is not true. It’s a bloody rumors!! Please… I’m not that type of person.” Kris pleaded. I nodded.

 

            “Na arrayo… you’re not a bad guy. I believe in you oppa…” I said to him and looked at Luhan. “But…I’m just a girl who needs to learn more about this evil world…” I said. Oh god… what am I talking? Metaphor?? “please… break my bones… not my heart!” Kris begged. His face showed that he was so sincere. Very.

 

            I can see Luhan was crying silently. What should I do? Should I leave my best friend and go to a stranger that I barely know which I have a crush on? Or should igo to Luhan and leave my perfect boyfriend-to-be that I had a crush on for almost  months??

 

 

            I looked down. “Mianhaeyo…” was the only word that came out from my mouth. “Don’t be…” both of them said on the same time. That made me cried even more. I sobbed for the last time and walked to Luhan.

 

“…. I’ll meet you later… beautiful stranger…”

 

 

                                                The end.

 

 

A/N: hey!!! so like... i'm making a sequel!! ----> 

The Person Who Once Loved Me

 

 

so... wait for the first chapter!!! 

 

mianhae!!