Welcome Back!!

Beautiful Stranger

 

(Sooyeon’s POV)

 

            I walked down the streets with books tight in my arm. Today was a boring day indeed. Teachers’ lectures were like nagging to me. That beautiful stranger’s face kept on appearing in my head. He was so nice even though he’s stressed.

 

            “Ya Kim Sooyeon..!! Get yourself together!” I scolded and mentally slapped myself. That guy really messed with my head. His voice was playing in my head like a broken radio. I even imagined my teacher as him. See how bad my mind is?!

 

            “Kim Sooyeon!” a familiar voice shouted my name. Oh… now I even imagined him calling and running toward me. “Sooyeon ah… you’re Sooyeon!!” of course I am Sooyeon….who else has a name Sooyeon around here? He was shaking my body like crazy. I was still standing there without giving any respond like a statue.

 

            “Hey Sooyeon ah…! Sooyeon! Are you okay? Get yourself together! Hey can you see me? Pabo! Ya!!” he kept on shaking my body. I snapped out from my daydream when I heard him called me ‘Pabo’. I looked at him clearly. “Luhan..? Lu. Han. Is. That. You?!” I asked him. That baby-faced boy nodded with a smile.

 

           I held both of his shoulders. “When did you come back to Korea..?! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I shot him with questions. He chuckled and squeezed my hand lightly. “Victoria said you were busy. I just came back last night. Don’t worry about me. I’m a big boy now~” he smiled.

 

            I hugged him tightly and secretly smiled. “Arrasso gege… I won’t. Anyway, you have bought a house now?” I asked him as I let go of the hug. “Naahh~ I’m staying at a 5 star hotel!” he said proudly. Oh puh-leeze Lulu. “Want to grab some coffee? I really miss spending time with you gege. Should we?” I asked him with a bit touch aegyo in my voice.

 

He shrugged and smiled. “Of course we can, baby~” he said.

 

            Luhan, he’s a baby-faced boy that I knew since we were 15. We’ve been friends since then. We might look like a couple but we are not. Luhan is a busy-type guy and he doesn’t really care about his love-life, on my point of view. Well me too… somehow. But my first kiss was from Luhan. I received it on my 16th birthday. Weird isn’t it?

 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

            “So how have you been? What course are you taking?”Luhan asked before he took a sip of his express latte. “I’m fine. Vic Eonnie takes care of me pretty well. I’m taking photographic as my main course.” I told him and leaned back against the chair comfortably.  “You want to be a photographer?” he gasped.

 

                                                               (A/N: i know its not coffee but this picture is kinda hot~)

 

            I laughed. “Molla… I just took it because it looks fun.” Yup that’s the reason why… you can laugh. “For fun…? Hahaha… Okay then. Should I be your husband so I can buy all of your facilities?” he teased. “Gege..!! Please!!” I blushed. Luhan here always made me feel like I’m somehow special. He can made me blushed easily, fluttered and even skip a beat.

 

            “Whaat..? Arrasso…. Arrasso. Oh and I might going to go to your college to continue studying.” Luhan said. I looked at him. “At Dongguk University..? Gege! Are you serious?” he nodded with a cute smile drawn on his face. “Waeyo..? You don’t want me to be in the same college as you?” he pouted.

 

            I shook my head. “Aniyo…. Aniyo! It’s not like that gege! I’m just shy and I don’t really talk to people at college. What will people think when I’m always around you?” I tried to explain to him. I hoped he won’t be offended. “People will think us as a couple? Awww~~ Cuyeon… you never changed a bit… its okay. I’ll try to make them as your friends.” Luhan said. He always thinks positive. And for me, that what made him attractive.

 

Nodding, I drank my coffee. “You are the best gege..” I gave him a thumb up.

 

 

--At Sooyeon’s house—

 

 

“Ya Eonnie..! Why didn’t you tell me about Luhan who was coming to back to Korea huh?!” I asked Victoria with an evil look. She laughed and hit me few times. Ehem… it’s not funny. “I knew it. He definitely will search for you. No matter what happen. Anyway, I helped him to get in the same university as you.” She said.

 

I stared at her for awhile without saying a word. Then, I sighed. “You know how Luhan means to me. Even though we’re not boyfriend and girlfriend, I still love him. Don’t you remember he lost at Seoul because I left him just to go to the toilet?” I reminded her. She chuckled and nodded. “Anyway, how’s the beautiful stranger?” she changed the topic.

 

“Nothing much…”

“You talked with him?”

“Not really…”

“Then..?”

“I lend him my handkerchief…”

 

            Victoria suddenly screamed on top of her lungs. I quickly covered my ears before they become deaf. “You don’t have to shout.  It just a handkerchief….” I said to her coolly. Of course… it just a dark blue handkerchief which he used to wipe his sweat around his y-looking, delicious neck.

 

            “Aaahhhh~~~ you’re so lucky… that beautiful stranger, I wonder if Luhan will be jealous.” She said in a sing sang voice. I looked at her, more to glaring. “Eonnie..! Please… Luhan is just a friend to me.” I sighed. Is it that hard to remember that I have no special relationship with Luhan?

 

            She smiled and put away her books. “You better go to sleep. You’re going to meet that beautiful stranger tomorrow…ask his name so I can stalk him too…” she teased while poking my arm. “I hope he’ll be late like to day…”

 

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

---The next day---

 

            Yup, one again, I’m late. How nice. As you all know all this rich or CEOs of a company usually rare go to their office late. And same goes to Mr. Stranger. “I missed him and the train. Stupid alarm clock that didn’t rang!” I ranted as I stomped my way to the provided chairs. Looks like I’m going to skip today’s lesson again.

 

            I sat on the chair, pouting to the world. I’m such an irresponsible girl. Wake up late almost every single day, making people waiting and even left your BFF behind. “Excuse me…” someone patted on my shoulder softly. My heart just skips a beat. That voice…

 

            Slowly, I turned around to face the guy. “Oh Hey!!” he greeted. I felt like my jaw dropped. I looked at him in disbelief. “H…hey.” I greeted him back. He did not wear his tuxedo or suit at usual. Instead, he was wearing a black t-shirt that almost exposed all if his broad chest with black skinny jeans. He looked so hot and casual without the tuxedo.

 

            “Aaahh…. I must look weird to you.” He said while fixing himself. I shook my head, still staring at his chest… I mean him. “A...Aniyo… you look just fine.” I smiled, “I’m not use to be in this type of shirt when I go outside. I just bought it few days ago... never knew it will look bad on Me.” he said.

 

            Did he dress like this just for me? “Oh…” I nodded. “You have any classes today?” he asked as he handed me my handkerchief. “Hmmm~ no.” I lied and took the handkerchief and put it in my jacket’s pocket. He kept on blaming that I hate his outfit. But I actually like it. I mean love it!!

 

            “I’ve washed it extra clean just for you!” he said with a really bright smile that almost made me explode. I coughed a bit. “That is so nice of you to wash extra clean for me.” I tried to imitate him. He chuckled while covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

 

            “Wanna taka a walk around here? My treat~” he offered. I looked at him. “Are you sure?” I asked him. “Yeah… of course!” he said. “Okay. By any chances…. Can we go eat breakfast first? I woke up---““no problem saeng~ we’ll go to my favorite restaurant, kay?” he cut me off before I could even finished.

 

I nodded and gave him a thumb up.

 

 

                        To be continued!

 

 

 

 

a/n: hey hey hey.... do you like it? more kris and luhan scene is coming up!! be prepare!! 

credit to the picture's owner!! (-yeah exo)