The neighbors

Cafe Best Absolute Perfect

(A/N Okay so the begginning TT_TT Ottoke????? *sobs* but it get better...)

You watch as the previous owner of your newly bought house (a short, plump, balding man) walk to his car. You clutch the keys to your new home in your hand and smile, finally you have your own place.

 

 A car pulls in front of the terrace house next to and you are happy to have the chance to meet your new neighbors. You look towards the balding man as he watches the two men step out of the car with a look of pure loathing on his face. “Watch out for those disgusting things next door, they are a disgrace to God and humanity.”, he spits loud enough so the men stepping out of the car can hear him.

 

 “Oh yes”, you agree and they bow their heads in shame. “I feel terrible that you had to live next to such a horrible disgrace for so long ... good thing he is moving out, isn’t that right boys”, you say and give the boys next door a little wave. They look up and return your wave.  

 

“WHAT?!”, the balding man turns around outraged he walks back towards you, raising his hand as if to slap you. “Hit me all you want, it will only prove my point. This is private property now I suggest you leave”. The man glares at you for a second, spins around and storms back to his car slamming door shut after him. “”, you mutter and walk over to greet your neighbors. 

 

The two Koreans look at you awkwardly, unsure of what to make of their new neighbour. “He’s very unpleasant”, you say and they nod their heads in agreement. “My name is ______. Nice to meet you”, you say extending your hand. They look at it unsure but both shake it. “I’m Bang Yongguk”, mutters the taller one with a surprisingly deep voice, “I’m Kim Himchan” says the fox-like one, voice deep but not as deep as the taller one. 

 

You look at them, both are ridiculously good looking. You wanted to hit them over the head with a chair because you couldn't have either of them ... from the way the old guy reacted, you’re pretty sure they are gay.

 

“I would invite you both in for coffee but I haven't unpacked yet”, you say “So how ‘bout I take you out to a cafe, my treat”, you continue. They look at each other and nod, the three of us walk in silence to a nearby cafe and sit down around a table, soaking up the afternoon sun.

 

  After a few minutes of silence you speak up “I want to start a cafe myself, that’s why I moved here”, you say. They nod and you continue “See, it’s always been a dream of mine, I love the smell of freshly made coffee, the smell of baking pastries and...”, you pause debating weather to tell them your true dream or not, you decide to withhold it for the moment.

 

“The smiles of the customers faces when they eat the food you make” you finish. Silence, “It’s a good dream”, says Bang Yongguk and you smile, “What do you guys do?, If you don’t mind me asking”, you press and they look at each other. 

 

“Yongguk is an accountant and I’m currently unemployed” says Himchan, it was your turn to nod. “Well I’m looking to hire workers for my cafe, if you are interested that is”, Himchan thinks about it. “Maybe”, he says. 

 

Silence, you couldn't take it, you had to know for sure. “How long have you two been together?”, you ask and surprisingly they barely react. “4 years”, says Himchan with a smile looking at Yongguk. “Ahhhhhh”, you say dropping your head on the table, “Why must all the good looking ones be gay?”, you sob dramatically.

 

 You hear a deep chuckle and a hand rests on your back “You’ll find someone”, says Himchan and you look up at him and pout. May as well tell them your true dream “That’s why I’m opening the cafe. I want to surround my self with gorgeous guys”, you say with a smile. 

 

Yongguk rolls his eyes and Himchan looks slightly flattered “I’m too good for your cafe anyway”, mumbles Yongguk and you laugh. “Well I was going to invite you, I really need someone who is good with money and who would want to work with Himchan allllllll day; but you’re right you are waaayyy too good looking for my cafe.”, you tell him. Yongguk looks a little annoyed that the tables have him but Himchan just snickers. 

 

They warmed up to you quickly and your conversation continued on for ages and by the time you arrived home it was close to dinner time. “Well it was nice talking to you guys”, you say with a smile standing outside the gate of your new house. “Thanks for afternoon tea...  and for earlier...”, Himchan says and you wave it off in good nature “It’s no problem”. “But we feel like we owe you something...”, he mumbles, you pause for a moment “Well I won’t say no to an extra pair of hands tomorrow, it’s a big day of cleaning and unpacking.”

 

Something tells you that Himchan has nothing better to do every day while Yongguk is at work because when he looks looks over at Yongguk his face is full of hope and excitement. Yongguk nods and Himchan smiles “Sure i’d love to help”, he says happily. “Cool, come over tomorrow whenever you’re ready”, you say and with that you wave them goodnight and go inside. 

 

After dinner of delivered pizza, you collapse on your bed which consisted of a mattress pushed to the corner of the living room. It had been a long day, you had to move all the boxes of your belongings yourself and then drive 6 hours to the house. You are out cold the moment your head hits the pillow.

 

DING DONG!! You are rudely awaken by the door bell. Groggily you get up to look through the peep hole, ‘OH , Himchan.’ You had totally forgotten! suddenly wide awake you do a little awkward dance on the spot, then you decide to stuff it and just open the door.

 

There stood Himchan in all his glory beaming, you look at him warily and step aside to let him through. “Am I too early?” he asks, worry showing on his face. “No, no. It’s my fault. I should have woken up sooner”, you reply. “I have a wide selection of boxes you can sit on so make yourself comfortable, I... am going to take a shower”, you continue and he nods. You rummage around in a box marked “necessities” and pull out a change of clothes and a bar of soap, which you take upstairs, shower and change quickly. You come down stairs to meet a very bored Himchan. 

 

“Sorry about that” you say quickly and throw him a rag and bucket “fill this up over there” you say pointing to the kitchen sink in the corner. He nods, you walk over to pick up a broom and begin sweeping the dust off the floor. The previous tenant of the house didn’t even have the decency to sweep the floors or dust off the windows before selling it. 

 

The two of you got to work, you spent the whole day cleaning and unpacking throughout the day you got deliveries of the furniture you ordered, some you could carry with Himchan’s help, others Himchan insisted we wait for Yongguk. Two pizzas and a shower later you both are sprawled out on your new couch feeling very accomplished. 

 

DING DONG!! The door bell rings again and before you can get up Himchan races to the door and swings it open, only to jump into Yongguk's waiting arms (A/N >< So hard to write never done this before... A/N (later)TRA LA LA LA FAN SERVICE <3). 

 

You give them a moment then speak “Either I get a hug too or no one gets hugs”, you say stubbornly. (A/N OMG X’D I laughed out loud writing this... Awkas for me because im in the doctors waiting room... A/N (later) awks because it isn’t even that funny...) They both laugh and to your surprise you are pulled into the hug as well (A/N Yaaaaaaaaaay Huuuuugggggsss XD).  You offer Yongguk the last of the pizza before they leave then you go upstairs and for the second time that week and pass out before your head hits the pillow.

(A/N Soooo how was it? Good? bad? tell me!!! I want to improve)