Debut - TOP's POV

One Last Thank You ( Ver. 1 )

I seriously don't really want to ruin the whole story by typing this small chunk of words. Anyways , this is NOT a continued story of the 2nd chapter , instead it is TOP's POV in the previous chapter only that I broken into two parts as it will become too lengthy . Enjoy :D 

TOP's POV

A few more days to my debut at the 10th year anniversary. I met up with Yeong and passed her the tickets to the concert as I have a chance to give a few passes to my family members to see me in my debut . "Yeongie , today at our usual coffee house at 1PM" I pressed the send button..

I went to the coffee house early and waited Yeong at the balcony area where she liked the most because of the beautiful sky and the nice afternoon breeze..
With no body at the balcony as people as most people always hang out on the first floor.

"Oh , Oppa... Am I late ?" She apologized and bow , " Whats the matter today ? You seldom asked me out as you were busy training , I am thankful you asked me out. "  
"Yeong , you know that I am going to debut soon right ? I am debuting at my company's concert . " I told her while passing her the ticket and the back stage pass " My family members will not be attending as they are busy. I hope you would come and support me and see my debut , its on 19 August ." 
" Jinjja ? You are debuting soon ? Keke , I can't wait to see you on stage shining ! Looking at the news from your agency , you are debuting as Big Bang right ? With 4 other members ? " she asked excitedly , I looked nodded my head and smiled at her , " Ahh ... My underground Tempo , is going to be famous.. And your stage name ... ?"  "T.O.P"  I said softly , " Wuuwaaa , such a cool name , I swear there would be alot of fangirls for you ! Your eyes and your voice and your everything is going to be so attractive ain't it ?" She shrieked. 

" Yeong.." I sighed as I thought of going back to practice "Going to practice hmm ? Go on , I shall not stop you" she said in a manner where she is chasing me off yet wanting me to stay and acting as if she is not upset about me leaving which made me feel so bad and I stayed alittle while more.. " Ani.. I am not leaving yet.. I wanna tell you I love you and thank you for supporting me" I looked at her in the eyes while holding her hands. 

"Oh.. I thought you were leaving.. I love you too and you are welcome" she chuckled and drank her coffee and left cream on her lips  "Your lips.." I said " Its dirty.. Come over "  I dragged her over to me as I kissed her on the lips , "Its clean now.." I smiled at her..  I could see that she is turning red "Ya..." she said shyly hitting my chest .. I could see that she is shy and happy about what happened , she is such a cutie. Even though I am a few months older and having her protecting me all the time .. I feel quite bad yet so happy that I met her. 

After an hour or two , I left the coffee house for practice , and she left saying she need to work soon.

Its the day... I could hear cheers from the outside while I was inside Big Bang's waiting room getting prepared for our stage

"BIG BANG UP NEXT AFTER GUMMY" shouted our Manager knocking on the door

We walked up to the platform which will be raising after Gummy leave the stage.

"Breathe breathe... Mind control" I calmed myself down as I was nervous.My first debut stage with Big Bang and its a concert ! Debuting at a concert. My official debut on TV is next month but I have to perform before my official TV debut. "You can do it you can do it" I murmured to myself.

"Everybody let's do well on this stage and give the new fans of ours and imprint our best performance in them making them unable to forget about us" G-Dragon encouraged us "Let's do a hwaiting" , "one two three HWAITING !" we (Big Bang) said in unison. 

The platform raised as the stage was dark and when the light shone on to us and our song played , cheers were heard..

"Girl....Since you left me it's like..." I said in my deep voice and Taeyang continued with his singing..

"NOW ITS LA LA LA !" G-D shouted 

"I, I, I, I like the real sh** .You, you, you, you like the real sh**.I, I, I, I like the real sh**" our leader sang and dominated the stage with us while we danced along.. 

It was so fun and the concert was soon over after a few songs of our sunbae and then a YG family together.. 
After awhile I saw Yeong walking into the backstage looking lost I walked over to her , " You came !" , unable to hide my happiness I hugged her tight.. I led her to Big Bang's room and introduced her to my dongsaengs "Let me introduce you to my brothers ! "

In my mind I bet they are fooling around and sitting all randomly in the style of gangster . I went in and asked Yeong to wait outside and then asked her in and introduced her to them
"Come over my dear dongsaeng , this is my cutest sister , Yeong-Ji" I pointed to her while holding her hands. " And Yeong , this is my dongsaengs here , Daesung , Seungri , Taeyang and  G-D" introducing them one by one by indicating who is who.
"Annyaonghasaeyo , I am Yeong-Ji" while doing so , she bowed down .

As usual , the flirty Seungri.. he said she was cute , Daesung complimented her smile and G-D smirked saying her name is just the other way round of his , and it was indeed true. Taeyang is alittle shy thus he did not really say anything but just did an cute eye smile of his. I was alittle jealous and I felt that I needed to protect my girlfriend , " Ya ya ya , Little Seunhyun ! Don't take advantage of Yeong ! " I held her by the shoulder and closer to me.

And during that midst of us talking about Yeongie and them being so interested in Yeongie , she broke the silence and guessed that we are tired and hungry , she took out lunch boxes from her bag and passed each and every lunch box to all of us. Feeling so bad , having her to specially make us food.. " You din't have to Yeong ! You make me feel so bad..." 

"Kamsahaminda ! I  will eat well" the members said in unison. Seungri suddenly exclaimed " TOP hyung ! You have a good sister , I am jealous !" , aigoo .. Little Seunghyun is sure cute.. Of course she is good , she is my best best girlfriend !

Suddenly Yeongie dragged me to one side and whispered into my ears softly and I could somewhat hear a little of sadness and guilt in her voice " Hyun-ah , I have lessons and work tomorrow. So I have to go home soon , I love you .. You did well today , I feel proud ( of having you as a boyfriend ). Hwaiting ~ " then she kissed me on the cheek unexpectedly and hugged me after , when she was about to leave , I feel that , it was not enough in some way , since she kissed me why not ask for more , additionally I may not be able to see her as much as I have a lot of practices packed ahead . I held on to her arm and pouted and did a puppy face  " Ah boya ! Just a kiss on the cheek ? No proper goodbye or goodnight kiss or whatsoever ? I wont be able to see you quite awhile.." I bet she can't say no .. So she kissed me on the lips for quite awhile and she walked out of the corner waving good bye to me and my members saying that she is going to take her leave and she hope to see us on top of the billboard.. She closed the door and I felt alittle sad .. I don't know when is the next time I would be able to see her.. 

But silence broke when the members talk about how cute and beautiful Yeong are.. They were doubting that she was my sister and asked if she was actually a girlfriend of mine or something.. I hesitated and nodded , " Shh.. don't say to anybody okay , its a secret within us. We were together before debut.. Plus I feel so bad to just break up with her just because of debut , she is understanding too , so I think she know that we won't have much time together."  

"Ahh hyung ! So naughty ! Kekeke , I could actually see she was your girlfriend when I said she was cute and you held so tight to her ! " Seungri said punching me on the chest lightly. 
Time to go back to our dorm anyways , tomorrow is another new day of training..