Halloween Shopping

ALPHA MALE.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!" Jenny shrieked as she slapped a red costume out of Kassie's hands. "I DON'T WANNA IN BE A VANILLA COKE BOTTLE WITH YOU, OFF!!!!!!!!"

It was October 30th and tomorrow was the big Halloween party that Jenny threw for her minions every year and of course, she has to look the most flawless.

Jenny turned the corner to go down the 17th aisle in the Halloween supermarket. This one was filled with fairy-themed costumes and accessories. She slowly walked through without a hint of interest in her facial expression.

"Fairies. ing FAIRIES." she muttered to herself.

"Maybe you could be... a... vampire?" Kassie softly recommended.

"A vampire?" Jenny laughed out loud at the thought. A vampire. "Those are SO 2010... I mean, no one even cares for Twilight anymore" she said as she eyed the Breaking Dawn Pt II poster at the end of the 18th aisle she was now going down. She felt butterflies.

Kassie scrunched her face. "W-well... I--"

"OH. MY. GOD" Jenny exclaimed, cutting her off.

In front of her was it. Her costume. It was love at first sight.

"Quick" Jenny said. "Get down!"

She pushed Kassie onto the ground and without hesitating on seeing if whether or not Kassie was sturdy, stepped on her back.

"JENNY" Kassie managed to let out.

Jenny stepped off and Kassie quickly got on all fours on the floor, then braced herself as Jenny stepped back onto her now-sturdy back and reached up to grab the costume that screamed her name.

"It's... perfect..." Jenny sighed as she stared in awe at it's beauty.

"What is it?" Kassie asked as she got off the floor and dusted herself.

Jenny turned away quickly, hiding the costume like an overprotective asian mother, and then bolted for the register.

There was a black girl in front of her wearing a t-shirt with a picture of Onew and Taemin holding hands. She was paying for what seemed to be a Hyosung costume, but she was taking entirely too long.

Jenny groaned as the girl looked back and squinted at her, looking annoyed.

Jenny lifted a single eyebrow, intimidating the girl as the cashier fumbled around to find the exact change for his customer. The girl gulped, grabbed her costume and walked out of the store after shakily telling the cashier that he could "um...keep the change."

Jenny smiled as she brought up her huge costume and looked out the window to see if Kassie, part-time driver, had brought up the car to wait curbside for Jenny to be finished shopping.

She had.

Good.

"$76.60" the cashier said as the register beeped it's approval.

Jenny's mouth dropped. "Seventy six ing dollars?" she hastily scowled.

The cashier went silent, not knowing what to do. After a few seconds, he managed to let out a voice.

"It--"

"SEVENTY. SIX. DOLLARS."

"Y-yes..."

He was stuttering.

"I don't ing THINK SO." Jenny growled in his face as she grinded her teeth.

The cashier took a deep breath and tried his best to keep from shaking. He pushed a few buttons on the register and then gave out a sigh of relief.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am," the cashier said quietly as he looked around the store. "It seems to me that... that there's been a m-mistake. Your total is $17.60."

Jenny smiled.

"Ah- that's what I thought" she chirped happily as she pulled out a $20 bill from her wallet. "You know, you really should get rid of these... price tags. The $75 one on this costume seemed like an awful lot."

As he returned her the change, she flashed back a smile and walked out with her shopping bag.

Kassie, at the car, got out of the driver's seat, ran around and opened the passenger seat door for Jenny.

Jenny smirked as she sat down and the door was shut for her.

She always had to be the hottest, and this year, again, she was going to be just that.