Hold my hand, as I'll forever keep you safe.

My Little Savior Girl

It's only been a couple of days since Jaekyung was known as the new girl, and is the bullied kid Henry Lau's great friend. Even though everyone goes around telling Jaekyung to back off of Henry, she doesn't.

To Jaekyung's thinking and after witnessing her friend being bullied, why shouldn't she help? Jaekyung isn't going to be shady, and has grown up to be taught to love everybody equally.

It was lunch time, and the two friends decided to dine outside the bleachers. While eating lunch and talking about school work assignments, Henry flinched at the whistle of Yunho's.

He knows Yunho's whistle very well, as he's the only one who hears it as a warning that Yunho is up close. Jaekyung saw how different Henry was acting, and grew a bit worried.

"Yah, what's wrong?" She asked, and Henry's eyes glanced up quickly towards the football field. 

Shifting her gaze towards the direction, Jaekyung saw Yunho and his stupid friends waving at them and smirking with their cocky behaviors. She scowled at the five guys, and then places a hand on top of Henry's.

"Yah, why are you so scared of those five terds for? You're a man, so be a man!" Jaekyung joked around with her buddy.

"It's not that easy, Jay. They've been bullying me for two years now. Yunho even broke my right leg once," Henry pouted.

"Those ers broke your leg?!" Jaekyung shouted, as she rolled up her sleeves, "that's it! Stand up, dude. We're going to take them on."

"Jaaaaay~" Henry whined out her name, as Jaekhyun pulled him over to the football grounds.

He knows that she is angry. Probably furious, since Henry had told Jaekyung that Yunho and his mini gang had broken his leg once. 

Wondering to himself, will Jaekyung break any bones of those five boys' body parts too?

"Jay, please don't be foolish!" Henry pleaded, but too late, they've already reached in the middle of the field. 

Smirking at the tall five guys before her, Jaekyung crossed her arms. Henry hid behind her, as he was scared as . 

"What? Haven't got enough beating?" Junsu, a kid with the scratchy tone of voice asked, and Jaekyung yawned. "You bore me," she remarked.

"-"

"I'll cut you!" Jaekyung shouted aloud, as she pulled out a pocketknife. "What the , Jay? You can't carry those stuff!" Henry whispered loud enough for her to hear.

She ignored her friend for being such a kitty cat, and glared at Yunho. 

"Hmph, as if you'll use it," Changmin, the tall kid in the group spoke up, and Jaekyung pulled the knife out. "Say that I won't, and I will," Jaekyung pointed that knife at him without showing any fear.

"Yunho, she's really pointing that thing at us," Jaejoong, the pretty man of the group whispered aloud. "Tch, maybe I should scar your beautiful man face," Jaekyung threatened, and Jaejoong gasped.

"Hey! Don't mess with my friends," Yunho stood up to Jaekyung. "Then you stop messing with Henry too," she replied. 

"Hmph, he was our toy to play with first. So you ain't got a say in this," Yoochun spoke up with his deep voice, and Jaekyung chortled with rolling her eyes.

"You're all idiots," Jaekyung gave a short reply, and then pulled Henry away. "Yah, yah! Aren't you scared as to what they can do to you!?" Henry was truly worried about the upcoming crap Yunho and his cliques can be planning.

"I'm not afraid of those weaklings. If those guys were scared of this tiny knife, then they should watch out what I can bring out next," Jaekyung said with pride, and Henry chuckled at her confidence.

"You're really...not afraid?" Henry questioned. "Nope. Not ever, and will never be," she answered with a bright smile, and Henry swore that his heart just skipped a beat.

 

"It's weird to see you going to school with a happy face these days. Are you sure you're okay to go?" Henry's mother asked, and he chuckled. 

"I think I'm going to love school now," Henry answered happily, and his mother gave him a shocking look.

"Okay, did the bullies change schools?" She asked, and Henry shook his head. "I made a friend, is it so hard? Besides, I'm not being bullied anymore," he gave a warming reply.

"Well, when will I meet this friend of yours?" His mother questioned about Jaekyung. "Uhmm...soon, mom. Pretty soon," Henry answered with a jolly smile, and then leaves to school.

For the past couple of weeks since the incident, Henry noticed how Yunho and his cliques had backed off of him. Not just that, everyone who once avoided him, started exchanging conversations with Henry.

But for thanking Jaekyung to be his one and only friend first, Henry chooses to only hang out with his buddy. Jaekyung calls them both best friends, as Henry sometimes wishes for much more.

Seriously though, Henry doesn't even remember when he had fallen for the blissful and talkative Jaekyung. He only remembers being her friend, and now is falling for her hard.

"Good morning!" Henry greeted Jaekyung, as he watched her run out from inside the house to give Henry a big hug. "Hello!" She gleefully greets him back.

"What did you bring for lunch today?" Henry asked, and Jaekyung swayed her head from side to side. "It's a secret," Jaekyung replied with a tiny giggle.

"Hmm...fine," Henry mumbled with a pout, and Jaekyung just laughs at his cute facial expression. "You'll like it, trust me," she tells him, and Henry just nodded his head.

Walking school together became an official thing for the two best buddies, as Henry talks about being the man to protect her from erts. More likely, Jaekyung is the one who saved him from Yunho and his four friends.

"I'm really glad that Yunho hasn't been trying to attack you with his stupid schemes," Henry said, reminding Jaekyung about the first time Yunho tries warning her that he's a scary guy.

After being pointed at by a knife, Yunho felt humiliated for letting a tiny knife and little girl scare him and his friends. So he decided to give Jaekyung a bit of his games.

He first hosed Jaekyung's locker entirely with urine, which didn't matter much to her. The books belonged to the school, and Yunho was in deep for it later.

Second off, Yunho would get his fan girls to lock Jaekyung inside the bathroom, and shower her with egg whites. Sadly enough for Yunho, Jaekyung pees like a ninja. 

He only placed himself back inside the hell hole of the principal's office, when Yunho was caught wetting the music teacher instead.

Right when Yunho was about to give up on trying to piss Jaekyung off, Henry came to mind. Hurt Henry, and Jaekyung would come crying to him for forgiveness.

Oh, Yunho had Henry in his hands one time alright. He had Henry stripped down to just his boxers, and had feathered Henry with glue and art supplied chicken feathers.

Upon hearing this, Jaekyung furiously drags an injured buddy of Yunho's to the rooftop of where Henry was being humiliated, and Yunho's jaw dropped open.

Throwing a beaten up and crying Junsu to Yunho's feet, Jaekyung gave the boys a clear warning that, if anyone touches Henry, she'll skin them alive.

Ever since then, Yunho and his games stopped completely. Henry never felt better about going to school, and having everyone noticing him as a friend.

"Henry," Jaekyung called to him, and he looked over at her. "Yeah?" Jaekyung turned back to face him, and flashed him one of her stunning smiles.

"I know it's a bit soon to say this, but I really like you," she blurted out, and Henry felt as if the entire world had stopped.

"Y-y-you like me?" Henry was shocked. "Mm! You're the greatest best friend ever," Jaekyung exclaimed, as she playfully slapped his arm and laughed.

Of course, he thought. 

"Don't you like me too?" She asked, and Henry gave her a sheepishly smile. "If I didn't like you, would I be considered as your best friend?" Henry questioned her back.

Jaekyung smiled at him, and linked their arms together. "Pabo," she whispered loud enough just for her to hear.

It wasn't the answer that Jaekyung wanted to hear, as she wanted know if Henry like her, like her. To Jaekyung's disappointment, Henry only sees her as a friend.

On the other hand of Henry's head though, he really thought that Jaekyung was confessing. He would've confessed straight away too, but knowing that Jaekyung sees him only as a best friend, Henry can't break that friendship of theirs.

 

When lunch came along, Jaekyung excused herself to use the restroom first. As always, Henry carried their lunch to the bleachers and waited for her there.

Time was ticking quickly, and Henry's stomach growled forever. Where is Jaekyung, and isn't she supposed to be here to eat their lunch?

Impatient by the long waiting, Henry decided to go and search for her. Walking pass each of the girls' restroom, Henry hadn't seen Jaekyung at all.

Suddenly, he heard her voice talking to someone quite familiar. 

"I said to leave me alone!" Jaekyung shouted at the person. "Please, accept my roses as a token for my love. I like you," the person pushed a dozen of roses in her face.

"Look, Yunho. I'm not interested, alright? I like someone else!" She yelled at the guy, and Henry's heart shattered.

'She likes someone else? Someone like who?' Henry thought, and then decides to interrupt the scene.

"Yah, aren't you supposed to be some tough guy? Why are you begging for a girl like Jaekyung to date you? Don't you find it humiliating?" Henry was angry at how Yunho kept pushing Jaekyung into dating him.

"Back off, Chinese kid. This has nothing to do with you," Yunho roared at him, but Henry wasn't afraid anymore. "You back off!" Henry fought back.

"Both of you, just shut up!" Jaekyung yelled, as she turned to face Yunho. "I'm sorry for the past, but please Jay, give me a chance," Yunho continued on begging.

Glancing past Yunho's shoulder to face Henry, Jaekyung saw that her friend was feeling uncomfortable. 

"Please, Jay. Accept my love," Yunho kept pushing her some more, which Henry grew irritated of.

"First you try to hurt her, now you want her? You're such a piss off!" Henry shouts at Yunho with fury, and then pulls Jaekyung away from Yunho's presence.

Without saying a word to each other, Henry was angry and feeling quite jealous at how someone already had guts to confess to his crush. Pulling Jaekyung out of school, and now nearby a riverbank, Jaekyung finally stopped her tracks first.

Henry turned around to face her, and Jaekyung only gave him a blank expression. He wanted to tell her that he loves her more than anything in the world, but how could he? None of the words that Henry wants to say, won't spit out.

"Hen-"

Before Jaekyung could ask what's wrong with him, Henry took his chane and pulled Jaekyung up close to kiss her. As their lips touched, another spark lit up inside both their hearts.

"Sorry," Henry apologizes, as he pulled away first. "For what?" Jaekyung asked, as she doesn't know if he's sorry for taking her out of school, or kissing her unexpectedly.

"For not telling you that I like you, and then kissed you as a replacement of my confession," Henry answered in all honesty, and Jaekyung giggled.

Henry looked at her and only found Jaekyung laughing at him.

"I'm so stupid," he murmured quietly, and Jaekyung nodded her head. "You sure are. My pabo mochi," she replies with a smile.

"Eh?" Henry was confused. "I never thought when you'll be the first to make a move," Jaekyung said, as she kissed Henry back in return.

Shocked by Jaekyung stealing the kiss this time, Henry broke into a tiny laughter.

"So you do like me, like me," Henry said, and Jaekyung rolled her eyes. "Don't ruin the moment," she snapped, and Henry chuckled.

Laughing along with Henry too, Jaekyung wasn't paying any attention to her whereabouts. A person riding their bike at full speed came rushing towards her way, and Henry quickly pulled her into his embrace.

Jaekyung gasped at Henry's sudden movements, and then slowly pulled away to see what happened.

"You almost got ran over by a biker," Henry told her. "Well, you saved my life this time," she replied, and Henry chortled.

Taking her by the hand, the couple strolled down the pathway together with smiles on their faces. 

As strong as a girl can be to always be there to save the guy, sometimes, the guy is also as strong to save her in return.


 

Hmm... I felt like I was lacking... :\

Sorry if this didn't contain your feels, my dear child. ):

BUT THEN AGAIN, IT'S STILL HENRY'S BIRTHDAY IN THE STATES. hahaha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOCHI BOY!

thanks for requesting. :)