Friendship

Love is unfair..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Homeroom

Choon-Hee POV

I walk down the halls full of students, it was so crowded that I had to squeeze in but luckily I had my supporters behind my back. “Queenka Choon-Hee” they shouted and as soon as they heard my name they all gave way to my homeroom class.

As I walk in I saw someone sitting on my seat and I raised a brow and walked to my desk and tapped his shoulder “Excuse me-“ I was cut off as I saw the most popular kingka, Kim Myungsoo also known as L, only his friends can call him that. He’s appearance is cold and he doesn’t like talking to much people out of Infinite. He looked around with his usual icy gaze but noticed I was the one who tapped his back. For some reason his icy glaze softened up, but I don’t know why so I shrugged.

“That’s my desk, and that’s my favourite spot so-“I was cut off again, god I hate it when I get cut off. He looked at the desk and shrugged; he moved his stuff to the desk next to mine and gave me a slight smile. The people around us was shocked at his action and so was I. He never usually smile, well never in front of the people out of Infinite. His friends just nudged him and started to whisper, everyone grew suspicious but I wasn’t.

I took my sketch book out and started to draw, it was cold outside and I could see the cherry blossoms blooming. I decided to start drawing the cherry blossom and didn’t notice a pair of eyes watching me. Suddenly the whole group that call themselves Infinite tapped m shoulder. I look up with an annoyed face, this better be a good reason for stopping from peacefully drawing the cherry blossom. They just chuckle at my face “Sorry, Didn’t mean to annoy you as you were drawing but F(x) is calling you...” the leader said and signalled me to follow. I close my sketch book and decided to bring it with me along with my shading pencils. Then I thought, why not just bring the whole bag, and so I did.

I gazed out the windows as I follow Infinit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter