Surprise visit..

Love is unfair..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up hearing the birds tweet softly. It was Monday. Which means another week of school packed with schoolwork, drama and gossip, it wasn’t like I was in any way part of it. I was an ordinary girl trying to have an ordinary life. I’m Lee Choon-Hee, I’m 16 years old and I’m on my first year of SE High. I hated this part of the day, School!

I washed up and put my uniform on. The top button of my blouse was ed, my tie hung loosely and my shirt was undone. Like the way I always used to wear it like. I’m not a or a snob, I just hated school and I never follow the rules. To my rules were meant to be broken.

As I was about to go out of my room, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw my brother. Lee Byunghun, but everyone calls him L.joe. He’s the kingka of SE University.

“Why are you here?” I asked him, giving him a cold face. He rarely comes home; usually he’s in his dorm in University. “

What? Can’t I visit my family, especially my little sister once in awhile?” He asked engulfing me into a hug.

He’s hug was warm and I felt safe, I missed him though I don’t show it. I don’t like to be seen weak. I hugged him back, tightly “I missed you, Oppa..” I whispered into his ear. “Sorry, I missed you too” He pulled back tucking a strand of hair onto the back of my ear “Let’s go eat breakfast and I’ll drive you to school” he suggested as he dragged me downstairs to eat. “Alright then..” I said as mom laid a plate of toast out and I took one and headed for the door, dragging him along with me. “Aren’t you eating breakfast in the house?” He asked raising an eye brow at me, I shrugged.

Usually dad drives me to school every day, but it’s nice to have someone else drive me to school. Especially if it’s my brother, He understands me and he knows all of my secrets. I feel safe around him, I was sad when he left for university as I couldn’t hang out with him much or at least see him, so having him visit already made my day. As we reached the school gates, there was a group of students rushing towards us. I leaned to the side and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek “Bye oppa.” I whispered and saw him grin “I’ll see you when you have time. Probably in two months, right?” I said as I was getting my stuff “Nope! I’ll see you next week.” He said and meronged. I roll my eyes at his childishness and gave him a small wave as I got out the car.

It took me seconds to realize that there was already a group of students there and came rushing to me. I sighed, I hated school it was never fun, I hated studying.

“Kyaaa~” I heard my supporters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter