Chapter 1

It's All Lies (Alternate/Original Ending)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLYccvzv3lk&feature=g-hist

- B.A.P _ It's All Lies [Eng Subs] by subbercharming3


 

 

Daehyun slowly walked into the room. It was silent, the only sound could be heard were the machines ticking and the sound of your breath through the oxygen mask.

 

He slowly walked towards the bed, where you were helplessly lying, and sat down on the chair next to it. It had been two months and you hadn’t wake up. The doctors had lost hope and warned them to be ready for any sudden occurrence, but deep down, Daehyun knew you would eventually wake up.

 

A single tear slipped down his cheek as he slowly reminisced.

 

“Tell her this; if she doesn’t know by now, I’m already done with her. I don’t want any memories of her in my life. If it wasn’t because of Jongup, I probably don’t want to see him too anymore. That shows how much I despise her in my life. She means nothing to me at all. I’m better off without her.”

 

He still remembered clearly those words he had spat to you, just right before everything went they way it was now. Watching you lying here unconsciously, he couldn’t help but to blame himself for being egoistic and careless.

 

“If I just contain my anger at that moment, if I just never have those worded out loud, things won’t get this worse. Probably we’ll be the happiest couple by now. I can’t help but think this is my entire fault. I shouldn’t have spit those hurtful words to you when you were in such a fragile state at that time. I acknowledge Bomi’s word now, I definitely regret what I said,” Daehyun whispered.

 

He gently caressed your forehead and brushed the strands of hair covering your forehead. “You are still beautiful, April. If you wake up now, you will probably be happy seeing how thin you are right now.”

 

Daehyun sighed for the nth time. He held your hand and squeezed it lightly, giving it a small peck, “I made a short song for you. I just hope you’re listening to me now so you know how I'm feeling right now.”

 

He cleared his throat as quietly as possible, and began singing.

 

Actually I’m the bad one, I am a really bad guy.

I wasn’t being like a man, I am doing this finally right now, baby.

I’m an idiot, I’m a coward, I couldn’t even say the words I Love You.

Now I think I know your love, the words that come back to me.

It’s all a lie, saying that I can forget you.

I know you the best, I know you the best,

I know you better than anyone else, we used to love.

You don’t have the guts, you can’t erase me.

Tell me this is a joke, tell me this is a prank,

Can’t you see me crying, oh baby?

If you would hold my hands as if it’s nothing,

I want to make all of your deep scars in your heart heal,

I can’t let go girl, I let you go too easily,

I don’t think I can go on without you…

 

From behind the closed door, Jongup who listened to everything up until the last lyric Daehyun sang, couldn’t hold back his tears and silently cried.

 

------

 

It was almost midnight, and Daehyun was still at the hospital. He accidentally fell asleep after crying so much and had just woken up. Walking out of the dim room, he sat on the bench outside the room. It was quiet, since most visitors had gone home. He leaned his back on the wall and shut his eyes.

 

“Hyung…” Jongup softly called.

 

Daehyun opened his eyes and saw Jongup sitting beside him with two cups of drinks in his hands. Jongup held out one and he gratefully took it.

 

“Hyung,” Jongup sighed, “It’s been two months already.”

 

“I know,” Daehyun responded after taking a sip of the drink.

 

“I don’t know how to tell you this, but I think you should move on with your life by now,” Jongup spoke with much difficulty. It was hard for him to say those words, but he had too. He didn't want to see Daehyun hurting and wasting his time waiting for you anymore, when the doctors couldn't even confirm if you could survive this.

 

Daehyun turned to him with an unreadable gaze, “Jongup, I’ve known you for quite some time now, and you should probably know me well too.”

 

Jongup didn’t respond.

 

“Your sister and I have been through a lot. I even almost lost her. It took me this long to finally realize how much I love her and I never want to lose her anymore. Seeing her dying infront of my eyes, how I wish I could replace her at that time and be the one lying on that bed instead. How can you expect me to move on when my life is actually dying here?”

 

Jongup lowered his head as tears welled up in his eyes. “I just don’t want to see you hurt anymore, hyung. It breaks my heart that you put your hopes high waiting for her to wake up, when the doctors don’t even have the hope for her to strive for another month!”

 

Daehyun couldn’t control his tears. Jongup sobbed and didn’t even meet eyes with him. He slowly put his arm around the younger’s shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly, “I trust her. She will eventually wake up from her long sleep.”

 

Jongup couldn’t argue anymore, he knew Daehyun would never budge from his words. All he could hope now was for you to wake up, and everything would finally turn back to normal.