The Depressed Rebel

The Chosen Ones ● Apply Open!

The wind blew harsh and strong that October evening. Yet, Many children were persistent to knock door to door for a treat or two. Tennagers were at parties getting wasted and adults were busy giving out treats. 

One individual, However, Was different. 

"Umma... Appa..." She whispered to herself, A shaky sound in her broken voice. 

She tugged on her jacket and shivered from the cold air. Her pitch black hair had to be tied up in a loose bun, Some strands sticking out and flying into her face. 

Her worn out sneakers were getting dirty and drenched in mud but this girl was probably too drunk to care. She downed a few shots a few minutes ago, So she'd only speak the truth. 

Because the truth is what her parents needed to hear... If they could even hear. 

She passed by  Sculpted angels, So very cold and monumental. 

"These aren't very good companions." She whispered to herself as she walked slowly to the largest stone angel. 

"Umma... Appa..." She whimpered as she laid flowers on the foot of the angel. 

"You were so gentle and warm..." She said, Her voice cracking. 

Too many emotions filled her heart. At that moment, She hated herself. 

"It's my fault!" She screamed as she fell on her knees. The rough pavement gave her wound on her knees upon impact, But the pain she held inside her heart hurt even more. 

Then... She remembered. She remembered how she begged them to take her trick or treating despite the storm. How much she cried to get candy. How much she cried when she realized they didn't see the blind turn... 

And how much she cried when the doctor's told them they couldn't make it. 

"Appa! Umma! I need you!" She wailed. Her voice was so full of sadness. By this time, Tears streamed down her face. 

"Umma! I need you to kiss me good night... And hold me when I had a bad dream..." She sniffled. 

"And Appa! I need you to tell me stories... And carry me on your shoulders so I'd feel like the tallest person in the world..." She remembered every joke they made, And how long she laughed at each of them. 

She cried even more. 

"Now..." She said, Her voice shaky and hands trembling. 

"Now nobody's there for me! Nobody!" She screamed in rage and cried harder and louder. 

"I miss you..." She said as she wiped her eyes. 

"I remember..." Her voice shook again. 

"I remember you told me you'd always be with me. You said you'd watch me graduate and greatfuly hand me my diploma." 

"I was the valedictorian  this year. And when the Principal called for my parents, I..." New tears filled her eyes. Her heart felt heavy yet, empty. 

"I looked for you pathetically." She said with a dark chuckle. 

"I guess I forgot..." 

Her tears stopped and she just sat there very still. It felt like hours before she heard a voice... 

"They're not gone. I don't think so." Said a deep voice. 

She turned and saw a very tall and handsome man with golden hair and dark eyes. 

"Leave me." She said nonchalantly as she put her head down again. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted to comfo-" 

"Well, Stop it! I don't want your pity, Stranger! Do you even know me?! Do you even know how I feel right now?! No you don't! So leave!" 

Tears formed in her eyes once again and she cried. He felt sorry for her. 

Though she screamed at him, He understood her. 

"I don't usually talk to women I've never met..." He said, Crouching down. 

"But you... You're different. So please, Miss. I won't do you any harm. "  

She looked at him, A lone tear sliding down her cheeks. Though her face was red and puffed up, He thought she was beautiful. 

She then looked into his caring eyes and knew he was telling the truth. His eyes were hypnotizing and amazing to look at. It was as if they could stare deep within her soul and break her from within. 

And that's when they did. 

She cried on his shoulder. She let it all out. She was drunk, After all. 

"You know, I never talk to men I don't know." She said. 

"But you're different. You seem safe." She said truthfully. That's what alcohol does, ladies and gentlemen. 

He smiled ever so slightly and so did she. But her world soon looked tipsy, And all she saw next was darkness. 

She passed out. 

"Dammit." He said as he carried her up bridal style and took the phone from her pocket. 

"Address... Addresss... Address..." He said, Scrolling through her messages. 

"Bingo." He said as he eyes a message with the contact "Tae Hee". Her address was written clearly. 

He ran out the cemetary and called a cab. 

"Sir?" The cab driver said as he eyed the unconcious girl on his arms. 

"Don't ask. Just drive to Kyeoteo building  please." Kris said and paid the driver in advanced. 

Minutes later, He was in-front of a wooden door with "90B" carved in metal at the fornt. 

He knocked until a girl in sweatpants and a black shirt that said "dance" opened the door. 

She opened as her eyes widened. Tae Hee was speechless. There was strange man in-front of her doorstep, Carrying one of her friends, Who happened to be unconcious. 

And right now, All Kris could say was an awkward: 

"I found your friend." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BUHUHU NO ONE'S APPLYING :(((( 

As you can see, I extended the deadline :(( 

If you could ask people to join, That would be awesome so the story could start :)) 

Sorry for not updating the last 2 weeks :( I was sick. 

But here's an update!... With my character! 

I promise another update by this week! 

Bye! And remember to apply!