The Happy Virus

The Chosen Ones ● Apply Open!

 

She stared out the window and into the blue sky. The sun shone too bright, Which would bother a lot of people. But not this girl. 

"Hai Yang, What do you think it would be like to fly?" She asked as she pat the feline's head gently. 

Her cat gave her a look that basically read "How would I know I'm a freakin' cat get your life fixed". 

She sighed yet smiled gently to herself. It didn't take her long to realize she was out of her mind bored. 

She got up and grabbed the keys to her simple apartment. 

"Time to brighten people's days!" She whispered to herself as she walked out of the room. 

Not too soon, She was walking through the busy streets of Seoul. She was well known and probably even well liked by everyone. 

She waved and smiled to friends and strangers. It was not long until she started to sing her heart out. 

"I'm walking on sunshine! WOAAHH!" 

The people who knew her only thought "Oh look! It's her. What a darling." 

But the people who didn't thought  'Who is this girl? Has she no shame?' 

And if they asked her that in a serious tone, She would probably shake her head with a smile. 

She smiled to each human being until she came across one individual. 

This man amazed her, For he was simply beautiful. It was a pretty sight for this girl. 

She glanced at him, Amazed at his handsome features. He was very slim and he had this extraordinary baby face which made her heart leap out of her chest. His hair was a perfect shade of gold-ish brown and his eyes were sparkling in the sunlight. 

'Is he even from planet Earth?' She thought. 

And if she would ask him in a serious tone, He'd shake his head with a smile too. 

He was one of the 12 who visited the planet. 

The only reason he was walking by the busy streets was because he was looking for a girl to know. But so far, He'd only seen un-self respecting females who'd wink at him, With their chests pushed up out in the open. And if the girls he saw weren't like that, They were too old for him. 

But alas, He passed by a girl, Wearing plain black leggings and a  Donald Duck shirt. She was exeptionally beautiful, With perfect skin and soft, caring eyes. Her silky brown hair reached her flawlessly curved waist. 

But he passed by her. And why is that? 

Because he thought she was too beautiful. 

She smiled and waved at him, But a thought jumped in his mind. 

'Why would she want to get to know a man alien who couldn't even match her beauty?' Luhan thought to himself as he sadly walked away.  

But as he walked, He felt the weight of somebody's stare. 

That stare belonged to her. The beautiful lady. 

She knew it wasn't very polite to stare, But his face was nothing she has ever seen before. In her eyes, He was- In one word- Perfect. 

"What are you looking at?" Luhan said, Forgetting he wasn't royalty on Earth and not everybody will be kind to him when he'd be rude. 

She couldn't answer. She knew she wanted to talk to him, But didn't know how. So she kept moving forward slowly as she stared. 

Then, It hit her.  

Seriously, Though. It hit her. A pole hit her when she kept walking forward blindly. 

She felt a pang on her cheek, And pain suddenly shooting everywhere across her face. Then, She fell flat on her . 

'Way to make an impression.' She thought as she caressed her cheek in pain. 

But there was an up-side to this, For the mysterious man talked to her again. 

"Yah, Are you stupid or something?! Who just walks into a pole like that?!" He said, As he helped the beautiful lady up. Just feeling her soft hand made his heart skip several beats. 

"I'm fine." She mumbled, Embarrased. 

Luhan could only nod and say "Next time, Watch where you're going.". 

"Thank you, Guy who helped me when I face planted a pole." She chuckled. Before he walked away, She called out to him. 

"Hey! At least tell me your name."

Luhan's eyes caught the gigantic print on her plain white shirt.

"Donald Duck." He replied without any thought.

"Wait, What?!" The lady said, Laughing her mind out. 

"I- I mean- Donald Duck- Your Shirt- It's on-" Luhan fumbled around with his words before sighing and turning serious. 

"Never mind. I'm Luhan." 

"Okay then, Donuld duck. I'm Tae Hee." She said with a laugh. 

'Tae Hee...' Luhan thought as he watched her walk away. 

'I'll remember that.'


hai. It's mickeymickeymouse introducing my co-author's character :3 The deadline date has been stretched because not many people are applying ;_; It makes me cry.

Not really. 

Anyway, Have a nice day!