Teaser oo1: Prepare for Take off

The Chosen Ones ● Apply Open!

On the un-found planet Exo lays a sea of female exotics, Weeping. Some cheering, And some just waiting to see what the hell was going on. 

"Don't forget me, Chanyeol, Oppa!" 

"Kris Oppa! You rock in your space suit!" 

"Baby Tao! Stay safe up in there!" 

These screams came from the female exotics. They all wore silver jump suits and all had moon blue hair. Their body had no curves and resembled more of a wooden plank. 

These women all looked the same. The only way you could differentiate them, Is the small number tattooed on their wrists. 

And who were the men they were screaming for? Well, They were known as Exo. Also Known as the royalty of the planet. And they were also the only men up in Planet Exo. 

Each of the twelve men had an extraordinary power or talent. From flying to singing and Time controlling to Dancing, They had each a special ability. 

But, Being the only guys came with a price...

"This is... New." Kai said, Feeling the sleeves of his baseball shirt. 

"Yah, Creator, Why do we have to do this?" Tao asked and pouted like an innocent child. The other 11 men gave him an annoyed look. Some even grunted and sighed. 

"Tao, What have you done! He's going to explain agai-" 

"You see, The one planet I've been most confused of is the blueberry planet. Also known as the planet Earth." The old man in the white lab jacket explained as he pressed about 5 buttons on the small controller. 

"Those human males aren't very different from us. It's the women I'm confused about!" He exclaimed as he scratched his long, white beard. 

"Don't be a e, Creator." Xiumin mumbled to the fit old man. 

"Don't be disrespectful. That man created us all." Kris snapped. 

The creator was the king of the Exo planet. He was an immortal being thus, He was not considered a man but an "almighty". But being the almighty of Exo planet came with a price. 

He could never leave the grey planet. All he could do was watch the sun go by and count the stars. 

"You all know I can't leave this damned planet. Which is why I'm sending you to planet blueberry." He grinned cheekily. 

Lay stared out the window and looked at the crowd of ecstatic females. He sighed deeply. Though the glass was thick, Their screams were still audible. 

Lay uttered not a single word to express his regret, For the creator was getting the ship ready and was opening the rooftop. 

The ship looked like a piece of the sky, So it could camouflage and none of those pesky machines could spot them out. 

 "I really do believe you could do this, Boys. I've treated you like sons whole time you've existed. Don't let me down." The creator said in a serious tone. 

"We won't, Appa." Tao said in a determined voice, Using the term they barely used. 

The creator gave them a warm smile as they got in the ship. 

"I'll miss you, Boys. Listen to the tape about the  "trends" they have on earth as you travel 13.7 million light years away. When you get there, It should be March 22nd 2012 in human time. Stay safe boys. And if anything goes wrong, Remember what I taught you." 

The ship blew out some smoke before slowly acending into the dark sky. 

"I wish you luck, Boys. I wish you luck."