Are You Serious?!

Hell of Angels

 

Your POV

You: I hope one day we get to perform with them..

Soojung: We will, because we are going to well and make it through the entertainment industry. I can guarantee we can shine together.

You: Oh lies, I think you will be the only one succeeding and living your dream.

 

Ace of Angels POV

Yuna: Hey, we need to turn back to human form

Everyone stared at each other blankly

Yuna: Hello, is anyone there?

She waved her hand infront of Seolhyun’s face

Seolhyun: Uh, what?

Jimin: What time is it?

Yuna: She’s going to be practising in a few hours.

Jimin: Let’s go.

We flew to earth and transformed into normal humans. Our boss had told us where you were at the moment. Jimin lead us to the cinema. Then, we purchased some merchandise and entered the seating area. We glanced over at where you were sitting and headed in your direction.

Choa: Can I sit here?

Yoo Jia (You): Sure

Choa smiled at you and you returned to staring at the large screen nearby the stage Infinite was going to be standing on.

Infinite walked out onto the carpet and entered the area. AOA gave them a signal and they smiled in approval.

 

Infinite’s POV

Dongwoo: It’s her! It’s her!

Sunggyu: What?

Sungyeol: She’s sitting there next to Choa.

Sunggyu: Oh right, I see her now.

Dongwoo: Hyung, use your eyes!

We waved to our audience and introduced ourselves.

Infinite: Hello~ We are Infinite. Welcome to our premiere for the Second Invasion Evolution 3D, please enjoy this.

We bowed and smiled at the press and cameras.

Woohyun: Hyung, we need to meet up with AOA

Sungyeol: Can’t we ask A Pink?

Sungjong: Maybe it’s easier that way

We walked out of the theatre.

 

Your POV

You: OMG I can’t believe we just saw them

Soojung: Finally I get to see them close up without any fangirls surrounding them

You: I totally agree

Soojung: I saw Dongwoo pointing in our direction

You: Really?

You smiled to yourself, but Myungsoo was your bias. Suddenly, your phone vibrated. You received a message from Woollim High. You clicked open and you were so shocked you started squealing in the cinema. Other people told you to quiet down.

You: Soojung, I can’t believe it!

Soojung: Did you get into Woollim High?

You: Yes, we’re finally going to be attending the same school again!

Soojung: Are you serious?

You: Yes! I can’t believe they’ve picked me out of thousands of applications. I feel so honoured.

Soojung cheered

You smiled in joy and were speechless. You felt like you were going to cry because you were going to be going to the same school as Soojung and Infinite.

 

***AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry, this chapter is short and boring. I promise I'll make the next chapter longer. :)