An Average Day

Hell of Angels

 

Your POV

Ding, dong, deng, your alarm goes off on a Saturday morning. The sun was shining through your window, blinding your eyes. You woke up rubbing the tips of your eyes and pondered to yourself about the day. Your plan for today was that you were going to practise with the twins. Your phone went off and you glanced at it with anticipation. Daeryong texted you, reminding you to meet them at 2pm at the dance practise room.  You smiled to yourself because he was so caring even though he was so busy with his recent debut with his twin brother Soryong. You were happy for him but you also wanted to debut with your best friend, Lee Soojung. You looked at the clock beside you, hanging on the wall. It was 8am right now and you decided to go to the kitchen to prepare yourself something to eat. You picked up a bowl from the cupboard and some chopsticks. The day before your mother left you some homemade kimchi with dukbokki. You began heating up the food and prepared your clothes for your shower after eating.

 

HELLOVENUS’s POV

Hello Venus stayed up planning ever since a few days ago. They’ve discussed many different ways to persuade you to join their side.

Yoonjo: Do you think she will believe us?

Ara: She’s smarter than she looks, believe me. I’ve seen her before and was told to stalk her for a period of time to see what school she attended and how her daily routine went. She’s probably going for practise today, maybe we can strike.

Lime: What are you guys gonna do with her though?

Nara: Oh you’ll see, when she becomes a part of us, we will become much stronger than we are now. She has a strong energy within her that I want to have.

Alice: You can’t have it to yourself.

 

Lee Soojung’s POV

“She should be up by now; I should stop by her house and hang with her”

She picked up her phone and dialled your number. She slowly put her hair behind her ear and placed the phone near her ear, listening to the beeping of the phone. You picked up the phone.

Soojung: Hey are you up yet?

You: Yep, I’m ready, I knew what you were going to ask me to do

Soojung: I’ll be over in 5

You: bring some snacks along

Soojung: I prepared already, no need to worry

She put her phone into her sports bag along with the snacks that you requested. She left the house, off to go to your house.

 

Your POV

You your computer and stared at your wallpaper; waiting for your best friend to arrive. You ran to the door once you heard the bell ring. You hugged Soojung and gave her a warm smile and she responded with a laugh. She dropped her bag casually and jumped in the air, fangirling.

Soojung: OMG have you heard Infinite’s OST?

You: Yes it’s perfect omg like I’m Myungsoo biased forever

You both wanted to watch the Second Invasion Evolution 3D together with her and went to the cinema. They were currently holding a premiere and you both were excited to go there. You ran squealing and held hands with Soojung.

You: I hope one day we get to perform with them...